• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POLL: What Skin are you using?

What Skin are you using?

• Midnight Misty

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • FG's Legendaries

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Remix: Pokemon World

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Red's Flame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green's Ivy

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Ledian's Knockout

• Ralts' Dance

• Plusle's Play Date

• Xmas Wooper

• Pikachu's Happy Holidays

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    ????you just posted this you couldve edited ur other post into a poll

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I'm always on Default Style when other people are around, which is most of the time. If not, and I feel like changing, I'll put it on FG's Legendaries. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    I'm using Forest Groovyle's Legendaries. Hmm...now I feel like tinkering with my skin. Let's see...*scuffles off to tinker*

Dittochu

oops...
    Years
  • I'm using Midnight Misty right now. Well, I'm using it because of the nice dark color and the Typhlosion...

-Dittochu

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    wow another one of these threads?
    anyways, i tend to alternate between legendaries and ralts dance...mainly cuz i can see the gender thingy in ralt's

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Yeah, there is actually another thread like this that's only a few days old, but since that one doesn't have a poll this is a bit more convenient in that aspect.

Hmm... What to do...

*Folds his arms and taps his foot*

Well, rules are rules, I suppose! I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this one for now... no sense in having two of the same threads, eh?

Here's the hyperlink for the older one, so you can jot down your responses there! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=20529

(Woah! I just closed my first thread!
    ...although I feel a little bad about all this, ah hehe.)

Back