• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there ANY thread at all in this trade corner that give away free items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    B/c most of the threads in the trade corner I see are for give away pokemon and trading (duh).But I can't seem to find any threads that give away items.

P.s all I need is a shiny stone an dusk stone.For some reason in the pokeathlon dome doesn't have them in supply!
    P.s I hope this thread wouldn't be close down within 1 hour :-0

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    My thread gives away Free Items but Master Balls are not but they can be free sometimes. :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • If you cannot find any Trade Shops offering free Items, then you must use the Quick Trade Thread to look for your Shiny/Dusk Stone. Simply post some requests and some offers there and wait until you are messaged to conduct a trade.

Refrain from making a Trade Thread unless you are offering and requesting at least 10 different Pokemon. Otherwise, your simple offer is cluttering the Trade forum, pushing back other Trade Shops, etc.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back