• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Porygon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i have one that i got from the gts. its not hacked. it was found in trophy garden in d/p (or whatever the garden is called)
    i have it in my HG if u want to trade.

what would u offer:P

ThePokeKid

Red wants to battle!
    Years
  • I'm not lucky enough to get a shiny :O... The most I have are Kanto starters and some Soul Silver legendary pokemon...

Years
  • this goes in quick trades dude

by the looks of his post number he's probably new here. haha i know im new here too but i already know some of the rules

ThePokeKid said:
    Thank you<3, and is there a difference between Porygon and Porygon2?

well idk about stats or moveset but they have a different appearance haha, thats all i know

so should we trade now? just give me anything that isnt dumb haha like a pidgey or rattata xP
    whats ur FC

ThePokeKid

Red wants to battle!
    Years
  • Haha sorry, I haven't been on this forum in like 2 years :3

I'll just take the Porygon without the upgrade (I like how it looks :P) And my FC is 4383 4781 8434, I'll get on right now

Thanks for the trade :]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back