• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cardcaptor: The Movie 2

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I guess someone must have moved it, since it is in OA. ^_^;;

I'm probably not going to buy this, but I'm happy that it's out. The plus thing is that it wasn't dubbed by Nelvana, which is the main thing I was scared about when I heard of its release.

I advise everyone to get (or at least rent) this. It's a wonderful movie. :D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lightning said:
I guess someone must have moved it, since it is in OA. ^_^;;

I'm probably not going to buy this, but I'm happy that it's out. The plus thing is that it wasn't dubbed by Nelvana, which is the main thing I was scared about when I heard of its release.

I advise everyone to get (or at least rent) this. It's a wonderful movie. :D

I'll give you two guesses who did it. ;p

I haven't seen CCS in ages...or the first movie. I should really do that someday.

Cherrim

Years
:O! *randomgasp* I think it was Arcanine.[/random]

I can't remember if I've seen the original of the first movie. o_O; I know I've seen the dub when it was on TV, though. *shrug* That one was funny.

Ruriri

Banned
Years
The Show was took off air in 1999 or 2000.I cannot remember which.There was only like 2 or 3 seasons to it.

I rented the First Cardcaptor movie but It got confusing sense more than half of the movie took palce during the Next Season of Cardcaptors which the US never got.

I plan on renting the Sequal.I here that Sakura has to get more cards now.*Think to self.I thought Sakura got all the Clow Cards*.

Cherrim

Years
Um.. no. The first movie took place around... the second season since it had Meiling (Meilin) in it. Sakura was still collecting the Clow Cards. Kids WB actually aired most of, if not all, of the 3rd season, too. Well, the stuff they dubbed, actually. >_>; Nelvana skipped like, 20 episodes or something.

Okay, the first movie starts out with Sakura winning a trip to China for Spring Break. Since her dad has work, she invites Yukito (Julian), Tomoyo (Madison) and her brother (Touya/Tori) to go with her. They get there and there's an evil force in the city. She ends up meeting Syaoran (Li) and Meiling there since they went home for the break. The force turns out to be one of Clow Reed's old rivals who is out to get Sakura and her friends because she has the clow cards and the woman believes that Clow Reed is still alive.

The second movie takes place after the end of the anime series. Syaoran and Meiling come back from China to visit and Sakura has to try to tell Syaoran her true feelings. Before she can, a mysterious Clow Card called "Void" starts terrorizing the city. It starts out by simply erasing a mailbox off a street corner to erasing all of Sakura's friends and family. She has to catch it before it can destroy everything. This movie deals a lot with Sakura and Syaoran's relationship and it's adorable. =P Especially the ending. <3

Back