• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm lonely

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
  • VM random people. that always works for me.

Nonsense, you can become friends with many people on here! Just post in some sections, and you'll get noticed ;D

Welcome to PokeCommunity btw. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just make sure you read the rules later on, and you'll be okay.

~EmeraldSerenade

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, it's hard to just make friends over night, since friendships take time to build.

Just try talking to people through VMs.

The more active you are, the easier it is to get to know/meet people.

With that said, welcome to the forums, DarkGirl.

I hope you end up enjoying your time here. ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, I'm posting twice in an intro thread, sue me.

Guys, keep in mind that this is still her introduction thread, so remember to at least welcome her in your posts, or they could be counted as spam. D:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    There's no need to be lonely expecially with all the awesome members here n_n. With that said, welcome the the forums. I hope you have fun around here and if you need someone to talk I'm always available, so don't be shy about VM/PMing me. I hope to see you around n_n.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Welcome to the froums! If your lonely, feel free to talk to me on most topics. I don't like to go months on end without a pm/vm either.... Read the rules and have fun.

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Don't be sad dear! ):

Or else we'll be sad too~
    But anyway, Welcome to PC. <3

Back