• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distorted World [PG-16]

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
  • SUs are CLOSED.
    OOC Thread (w/SUs and such)

Distorted World
    A Pokemorph RP by RainbowMunchies

[PG-16] for violence, swearing, romance, and anything else that might happen along the way.

This is a Pokemorph RP!!
    (yaaay! There aren't enuff out there!!)

Plot and Such:

The world is growing in age and Arceus, in all His wisdom, has chosen to reflect upon His creation of this particular pokemon world, and decide if it is in fact worth allowing to perpetuate. He's made other worlds, but none have been inhabited with humans—special creatures made by another God in an agreement older than the universe itself. It was agreed that humans would be given the chance to prove themselves and their abilities to remain pure whilst given the control of something as precious as pokemon life, so that once proven the God who created them would be allowed to spread his creations among the other worlds of Arceus' making.

As far as the Dragon Trio is concerned (Palkia, Girantina, and Dialga), the humans have more than failed in their abuse of their power over not only pokemon, but the world in general. When Arceus questioned them, they voted unanimously for the complete annihilation of human kind, bringing up constant attempts to capture the legendaries that worked so hard to preserve nature, and the breathtaking amount of crime throughout the world that has corrupted not only humans, but pokemon as well, leading pokemon to steal, hurt each other, and even kill unnecessarily—things wild pokemon on planets without humans never did.

But when Arceus questioned the three Lake Guardians (Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf), he was surprised to find they did not agree. In fact, they felt the humans were amazing creatures, capable of feeling love and compassion far surpassing anything typical pokemon had ever felt. In turn, the pokemon raised and cared for by humans had also acquired these attributes, and in this way an era of friendship and understanding had spread among a species that had at one time had simply run wild, breeding and killing by instinct. They pointed at the growlithe that worked beside the Officer Jenny in keeping the streets safe, and the Chansey that aided the Nurse Joy in the hospitals. They showed to Arceus the beauty of a human child bonding with a young pokemon, and the breathtaking love of an old couple and their partner pokemon, dozing together in the evening sun of a long summer day.

And so Arceus decided he would give the humans one last chance—but it would be under his conditions. He would put humans and their pokemon together, and put them through trials that would test their use of compassion and love, and measure the amount, if any, of corruption in their hearts. The human's God protested at first, saying the stakes were not even, but it once it was decided how the world would be, and what would go in to evening things out, he agreed. There was too much at risk to simply say no—for Arceus was already disparaged by the humans, and planned that if this did not come out in favor of the humans, he would take it upon himself to purge the world of them all.

Where the RPers come in:

The setting is your home, present day, but you are not there for long. One seemingly normal night you have a dream in which Mesprit appears to you. You're surprised to find that not only do you know exactly what the small pink and gray creature is, but you can understand every word it says. Even more surprising is what it is frantically attempting to relay to you. With a calmness associated with dreams, you listen.

Mesprit cannot tell you much because of restrictions put on her by Arceus—only that the fate of humankind relies on you and your pokemon. You wonder why a legendary pokemon is so concerned with the human race, but push the thought away as it occurs to you this is simply a dream. It urges you to be compassionate and loving, and to always look for the light in your heart.

With that, the dream ends, and you wake to find yourself somewhere new. You wonder if this is still part of your dream, but find yourself most definitely awake when you sit up and feel the blood rush to your head. Checking yourself over, you are horrified to find you have changed. And not only that, but not far off is another creature, resembling your pokemon slightly in appearance.

Your journey has begun. You find in time that you are not the only one transported to this place—there are others like you, and others like the creature you awoke to find. None of you are sure what is happening, but you will soon find out. The fate of humankind is in your hands.

Good Luck.

Important Stuff That's Important So Read It RAWR!:

FAQs (will be updated as we go along):

-Your human will gain powers associated with their pokemorph's type. I.e. Fire type pokemorphs will be able to breathe fire, water types will have the ability to hydro pump water out their mouth, ghost types can form balls of Shadow Power, etc.

-Both you and your pokemon will stand on two legs, whether it was a fish or bug or dog as a pokemon, and you in turn will not go down on four legs.

-You will be controlling two pokemorphs—yourself and your pokemon—within the same post, so it is important that you display your ability to successfully handle a lot of activity.

- I WILL tolerate romance throughout the RP, including romance between human and pokemon pokemorphs-- but no smex. I myself am a Gijinka!PikachuXAsh shipper, so I am not adverse to such things. However, if you decide you want to fall in love with someone else's pokemon, PLEASE work that out with them beforehand.

- You will be able to evolve in the RP (you AND your pokemon) but it will not be something that happens every other post.

Rules

- No Godmodding
    - No bunnying
    - Must post at least once a week
    - No whining
    - DO NOT use this thread for OOC purposes
    -No arguing with the RP master (me)
    - If I think of more, I'll add it ;3

Last edited:

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
  • Oh my! I love pokemorph RPs or just changed completely into pokemon RPs, i'll work immediately on my SU can I reserve meowth as mine?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    "I WILL tolerate romance throughout the RP, including romance between human and pokemon pokemorphs-- but no smex. I myself am a Gijinka!PikachuXAsh shipper, so I am not adverse to such things. However, if you decide you want to fall in love with someone else's pokemon, PLEASE work that out with them beforehand."

InB4 Gardivoir and Gallade pokemorphs!

I would like to reserve Vibrava.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • Distorted World
    A Pokemorph RP by RainbowMunchies

[PG-16] for violence, swearing, romance, and anything else that might happen along the way.

~Begins Below~
    Enjoi my Luffs <3

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    (OOC: I think this is my longest post ever. Hope it gives you guys some ideas. Happy RPing, and see you in... well, where ever we are.)

Daniel fumbled with his keys, his dorm room in front of him. It was late at night, and he had just gotten back. Finally he found the correct key, and opened the door. It was almost pitch black inside. He walked down the hall, and hit the light switch. Natalie had awakened to the door, and was now looking at Daniel. "Ya, I know I shouldn't be getting home so late. These exams are going to kill me."

He let out a huge sigh, only for it to turn into a yawn halfway through. Daniel let himself fall on his bed face first. "Ca yu ge te lih plas?" The pillow was muffling his words, but Natalie buzzed over, and flipped the switch to off. She looked at him in the dark (Vibrava eyes :P) "Hank yo." Daniel was asleep in a second, and slightly snoring too. Natalie flew back over, and perched herself by his be, and drifted off to sleep again.

Daniel sat up. He felt weird, kind of fuzzy, and light headed. He looked out, but everything was covered in mist. 'Wonder where I am…' A pink blob floated up, and it stangly calmed Daniel. It started talking in his head. He couldn't understand what it was saying, but got what it meant. He felt weirder than before.

[I must leave you now. There are others I still must tend to.] Daniel was shocked that he had just heard that so clear. All of his senses were partially there, and what was there was very blurred. He couldn't feel anything, but his mind told him what he felt. It was a strange sensation. Mesprit floated off. Daniel looked more confused at it then ever. He not only understood everything clearly without his senses working, but he knew things he hadn't before.

Daniel opened his eyes. All his senses rushed back into him. He realized that he was dreaming, and now lay awake. Daniel tried to roll over, and go back to sleep, but felt no pillow beneath his head. Not only that, but there was no bed beneath him either. Daniel curled his legs to his chest, and shot them out rolling himself into a sitting position. He knew that he was awake now, and felt well rested, more than a few seconds ago, but it might be some adrenaline waking him up.

Daniel looked around. The walls were wood, and crooked at that. Small beams of light shown through them giving the room some abiant lighting, but not much. He waited for a second, blinking rapidly. Daniel's eyes adjusted, and he took another look. The walls were defiantly wood, and the floor was dirt. Hey littered the ground, and was pushed up into two slight beds. Daniel looked at the other heap of straw and someone else laid there.

The girl was blond, her hair reaching her shoulders, and she wore a white dress that looked eerily familiar. Daniel now noticed that the girl had antenna. Panic mixed with complete confusion gripped him as he noticed that she too had a tail resting on he legs. Green geometric shapes peaked over her shoulders, which he assumed they were wings. The confusion leaked out of him, and panic completely took hold. This person in front of him was his Vibrava, Natalie.

Daniel scratched his head, stumped at what to do. His hand felt weird. Daniel brought it in front of his face. More to his horror, he noticed that he had webbed hands. He looked down at his legs, to see that he had fins on his legs to add to it. He tried to wiggle his toes, they also felt weird, and he assumed them to be webbed too. Daniel shook Natalie awake.

Natalie opened her emerald green eyes, and looked at Daniel. He looked different. Very different in fact. He looked half pokemon even. Natalie sat up, and the noticed that something was wrong with her as well. What was wrong? She had just sat up. Natalie looked down, and found herself half human. She let out a muffled scream as she looked herself over. She was defiantly half human.

Daniel watched Natalie awaken, and felt bad, but knew that they needed to do something. He watched as confusion, then panic gripped her too. He looked on at her, and finally spoke. "Are you alright?" His voice sounded slightly different, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Natalie looked at Daniel. "No. What happened to us?" Both of them sat in awe, as Natalie's first words escaped her lips. She hadn't really thought about talking, it had just came out.

"I don't know. You know how I said that I wanted to spend more time with you, maybe go camping?" Natalie nodded. "Ya, This wasn't what I had in mind."

"So, what are we going to do then?" Natalie waited for Daniel to think. He always knew what to do. She watched him for a while, and realized that his eyes where turning white.

Daniel looked at Natalie, thinking of some thing to do. His mind started to wander, and his vision clouded. Daniel tried to focus his eyes, but they wouldn't unblur. He watched as his vision completely fuzzed out, and became distant. "Natalie, help! I think I've just gone partially blind!"

Natalie looked at Daniel, not knowing what to do. "Try lying down, you know restore blood flow to your head." Natalie helped ease Daniel's' head back onto the ground. In his panic he probably would have buried his head a few inches into the ground, and made this all worse.

Daniel looked up at the ceiling now, He had noticed the change in color, and shape, but his view was still blurred. He blinked rapidly to try and sort this all out, like he had done to adjust his eyes to the dark. Daniel soon gave up on his vain attempts. He sighed, "Now what are we going to do?"

Natalie looked worriedly on at Daniel, and noticed that his eyelids were changing too. They became clearer, and thicker by the looks. "I don't know, but we need to think of something quickly."

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • (OCC-My first post on this RPG, woot!)

"SnowPoint" Grif murmured to himself as he gazed through the port-window at the snow covered settlement known as SnowPoint city.

The SS. Anne had been on route from Olivine City to SnowPoint City for five days now, and Grif had become sick of it. The constant rocking of the waves crashing into ship made Grif sea-sick, and the wide variety of sea-food at the restaurant only made it worse. The only reason he'd come on this trip was to see his cousin, Monica, who had been living in SnowPoint since Grif was a child.
    Grif turned from the window and reached for his bag, there wasn't much in there, a few snacks, three Pokeballs of which only one was in use, and some sea-sickness tablets, for obvious reasons. He popped one into his mouth and waited for it to dissolve. Hopefully that would hold off the sea-sickness until the ship reached the dock.

"Until then, sleep…" he said to himself again, louder than last time, but not loud enough to wake his mother lying in the bed opposite his.

Grif wandered over to his bed to be greeted by a gentle purring from the end of the bed, Sol. Grif's first and only Pokemon, left for him by his father before he disappeared. The Absol led on the far end of the mattress curled in a ball much like a cat would. The purring didn't bother Grif; he found it comforting, and familiar. Grif lifted up the cover and climbed into bed, and soon realised just how tired he really was, he'd been awake all night staring through the window. And before long he entered a deep, relaxing sleep…

Nothing… That's all there is. At least, all Grif could see.

"Grif…" Grif spun round to find the source of the sound; it was both undistinguishable and perfectly clear at the same time, still, nothing there.

"Grif…" Again, where was it coming from, Grif turned again to see a creature, a Pokemon, 'how had I missed that?' he thought. The Pokemon glided up to Grif and seemed to examine him, from all sides, the Pokemon didn't seem angry or vicious, it even seemed glad to see him. The Pokemon continued to speak just as it did earlier, and was ridiculously hard to understand. Something about 'The fate of human kind', which can't be a good thing. Grif couldn't shake off the feeling he was being watched, monitored. And with this realisation, the small, pink Pokemon started to float away. Grif tried to run after it,

"What? Who ar-?" Grif stuttered as he started to sprint after the creature, but soon fell to the ground from exhaustion.

"Ugh…" Grif moaned as he slowly awoke, he felt like he'd slept on a Sandslash. No, that would have been a luxury compared to this, the pain was unbearable. Grif slowly rolled over onto his back, trying to ignore the pain, and his eyes struggled to stay open.

"Whoa…" Grif gasped.

He was in some sort of log-cabin. It was completely empty though, apart from the paper thin mattress he was lying on, no-wonder he'd felt terrible. It was still near impossible to see, the only source of light was the faint sunlight leaking through the occasional hole on the roof.

"I'm pretty sure this wasn't where I went to sleep last night", he joked in an attempt to calm himself down. This was strange, too strange, and Grif felt it was going to get much, much stranger… Which it did.

"My hands… Green?" Grif was starting to get scared. But the feeling soon disappeared as his mind started to fill with questions. But they would have to wait as Grif was struck in the stomach by an agile, but equally powerful blow to the stomach. He was then thrown to the floor and pinned down.

"Where am I!?" The fierce attacker yelled.

"And where's Grif!?" it added. Grif coughed, struggling to speak from being winded so badly.

"S- Sol?"

Last edited:

MewHigurashi

Years
  • Thankies~! ^^

((Hey, thanks you guys for starting off otherwise i would have never have been able to begin it with my own post ^^ ))

Kuromi gave a long winded sigh as she began settling down all of her groceries, after a day of wasting time drawing
    and completely immersing herself in her technology, going shopping was perhaps the only excitement and fresh dose of sunlight she got.

Her mother was going to be out late again so she needed to get whatever supplies she needed herself for the week.For the longest time she used to consider it a hassle but...

" Maw! Maw! Mawile~! " A boisterous voice interrupted her thoughts.

...But now with him, shopping was a lot less lonely. Giving a chuckle she looked down at Lance, her more than eccentric pal was digging in one of the grocery bags for the sweets they both love. To this day she was curious as to why the little Mawile was still the most interesting thing in her life and this town, but she was still more than happy that she found him that fateful day years ago.

Leaning down she pulled the candy out of the bag,

"Why don't we have a little before getting to bed huh?" She grinned.

Apparently Lance had the same idea, since he was jumping up and down in joy and trying to hug her. Laughing Kuromi handed them each of their snacks and enjoying a movie on the bed before she began gently falling asleep with Lance's head laying on her stomach. "M'night Lance......." Kuromi yawned, as she slipped into unconsciousness.

"Kuromi..... Something of urgent importance has come..."

Kuromi awoke to an alien voice beckoning her, confused she found herself in what seemed to be a mist filled room and she found herself to also be floating! As she inspected her surroundings the little blue one who addressed himself as Azelf something or other, hurriedly explained a very long story in which she only kept half an earful. As soon a he finished, she quickly began having a weird sensation throughout her body and felt as if she was falling, and she quickly lost consciousness....

The next thing Kuromi knew she was being abruptly awoken by the sound of yelling,shouts, and a weird sensation throughout her body. Growling loudly and agitatedly, she should have been more surprised or even nervous since there were now strangers around her and her bed even felt strangely, But she didn't care. Kuromi was tired,not a morning person, and wanted to get back to sleep!

"OI! ..Whoever that may be over there...would you kindly stop SQUAWKING?!? Some people are trying to sleep!...geez.."
    She called out aggressively, and then proceeded to snuggled back in to whatever warmth she was sleeping in and next to.

Last edited:

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
    Years
  • It had been a long, bothersome day. The mission was simple enough; break into the laboratory and steal as many pokeballs as possible. Aza had done it many times before, so much so that the routine was engraved into his mind, but there always had to be a catch. Things could just never go perfectly in his department. Had he expected the watch Growlithes? No. But he had formulated a plan in case such events did occur. You always had to be ready.

He heard the growls and immediately let loose his Houndoom, warning the beast to not light fire to the lab. That was enough to keep the Growlithe preoccupied as he scooped the vast amount of balls form the shelves, periodically glancing back towards the fight.

He grinned as he saw Houndoom knock one of the Growlithe to the opposite wall, causing it to faint. The second one he pinned with his hind leg, and the third was held down by his maw. He raised an eye to Aza, waiting for a command. Aza nodded to the Pokemon and finished his duties before quickly returning his Houndoom, fleeing the scene.

After turning in his spoils to the HQ, Aza reported to his quarters, stopping at a billboard along the way. His ruby eyes scanned the many mission headlines, interest peaked at one mentioning the legendary dogs. Smirking, he signed his name next to the task, pleased that nobody had snagged the job yet. Tomorrow was to be a promising day for the spy.

Chuckling, he turned himself in, venturing to rise early for the next day. As his head hit the pillow, Aza Spade slowly closed his eyes, the triumphant smirk still written across his face.

That smirk vanished as his eyes instantly opened again, feeling himself float in the air. He quickly turned to the side, which caused him to spiral in the air. Startled, he flailed to find an upright position in the darkness, finally achieving it after a few minutes. Aza felt rather foolish.

Glancing around warily, he dared not to move for fear of toppling over again. For once, the spy was stumped. The only thing he knew was that he had to get out of here... somehow.

Noting that he was in his daytime clothing, he ventured to see if his pokeballs were attached to his belt. They were, and with a triumphant "Ha!", he found the one that contained his Yanmega and released her. The dragonfly pokemon wobbled a bit in the unfamiliar atmosphere, but soon found her master's back, where he told her to fly upwards.

As they began their ascent, something grabbed onto Aza's heel, causing him to kick instantly. The weight vanished, yet Aza could see nothing in the darkness. Suddenly, a small blue pokemon appeared in front of the man, causing him to start in suprise.

'Thats not very nice you know!' The pokemon chimed, rubbing its head.

Aza growled. "You're the one responsible for bringing me here, aren't you?" he hissed, fixing the pokemon with a stare.

The pokemon did not seem daunted. 'I've no time for this! Things are not well in my world, your world, our world even, and you're the only hope we have! If he doesn't see... we're doomed!'

"What the Hell are you going on about?" Aza drawled. "Just get me out of here!"

The pokemon let loose an exasperated sigh. 'An attitude like that is the reason why Arceus damns us all! You must show him the true nature of humans! I know you possess the ability to be kind.'

This caused Aza to laugh. The small pokemon faltered, unsure of what to do. 'I know you can hold harmony with Pokemon!'

"Then obviously you don't know what I can do to valuable Pokemon like you." Aza began, glancing upwards at his Yanmega. "Sonic boom!"

The Yanmega buzzed in acknowledgment, releasing her master to unleash a gale of sonic waves towards the pokemon. It raised a tiny arm in the air, halting the attack, and time itself. It came close to Aza's face.

'You obviously don't know what I can do either. But now is not the time for fighting... you must... retain! ... The pokemons voice became fainter and fainter, as a light became brighter and brighter. It escalated to a point where Aza couldn't see, until...

Aza snapped open his eyes, gasping for air. Flailing, expecting to be afloat once more, he cringed as he crashed to the floor of the cabin. Panting, he sowly sat up, rubbing his eyes as he did so. His head was throbbing unmercifully, causing the man to groan. His throat felt very dry, and his body simply ached all over.

Opening his eyes, he discovered his hands had turned black in color. Looking beyond his palms, the rest of his body was like this as well. Twitching, a shiver ran down his spine at the unfamiliarity as he tapped the white cuffs adoring his wrists. He tried to pull them off but to no avail; they were stuck there. Gritting his teeth in frustration, he yelped as he felt something similar to a razor cut his lip. Carefully touching his teeth, he winced to feel they were all sharp.

As the panic began to set in, Aza heard a noise from behind him, causing an ear to swivel in its direction. Blinking, he felt the new ears he had. They were farther up his head and pointed, like a dogs. His whole body make up reminded him of his Houndoom. Could they possibly have...fused?

He heard the sound again, a buzz, come to his ears. Instantly thinking it was his Yanmega, he turned to see the familiar beast, but was shocked at what he saw instead. It was a girl... but yet, not a girl... the clothing fit that of a Rocket woman, but the body... had the same features of his Yanmega. Either a Rocket woman had the same ailment as Aza, or...

"Yan...mega?" Aza asked slowly.

The girl looked up at Aza, eyes hidden behind red goggles. Her mouth, however, opened into a wide smile as she approached Aza. The man growled, raising an arm in defense, wincing as his head pulsed.

"No no, you're right, its me..." The girl spoke, blinking at the sound of her voice. "Wait, I can speak your tongue?"

Aza lowered his arm a bit, his eyes narrowing. "Where were you caught?"

The girl frowned. "At the lagoon... but not by you. Remember? That nasty beast of a Tyranitar got to me..."

Aza nodded. "Its definitely you.... but how did we end up like this?" He wondered out loud, shaking his head. "Either this is a nightmare or a horrible coincidence."

Yanmega nodded slowly, glancing towards the door.

Aza followed her gaze and nodded. His Rocket training began to kick in. "First things first... lets find out where we are. We can go from there."

They opened the door, and took their first timid steps into this strange, new world.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • "Penny, it's bedtime!"

"Noooooooo!" Penny screamed, running down the hallway at top speed. Her Jigglypuff jammies were currently covered beneath a child-sized Queen Ilene dress, and she giggled with glee as she turned back to see the long skirt flowing out behind her. Next to her, Atol was bouncing along gleefully, chirping out his name and laughing.

Penny's mother sighed, exasperated from her child's actions. It was getting to be too much, and she decided it would be best to bring out the secret weapon. Walking to the end of the hallway, she knocked softly on the last door to the left. A muffled grunt responded, and she spoke softly against the door to the boy on the other side.

"Payton, could you please bring Emmet out here and help me?"

"Do I have to?" came the voice, still groggy from having fallen asleep earlier in the afternoon. The boy had been out all day training with his sandshrew, and was notorious for sleeping record-amounts of hours straight.

"Please Payton. Penny is too wound up for me to get her to sleep without your help, or at least Emmet."

Silence for a moment, then a "fine," and Emmet emerged from the room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He yawned, and the woman smiled down at the mouthful of razor-sharp teeth.

"Thank you Emmet," she mumbled. "You know what to do."

The sandshrew nodded, then made his way back up the hall to where laughing was emerging from Penny's open door. The room was a bright pink, and Emmet had to blink a few times before his eyes would adjust. Penny was in the middle of the room at a small table, serving tea to Atol and a variety of stuffed-animal pokemon. Emmet shuddered, remembering the days when she'd forced him in here and made him wear a little dress. She'd always given him a choice—pink with lace, or purple with ribbons.

When he stepped forward, Penny turned and let out a whine. It was over now, and she knew it. Emmet locked his eyes on Atol's, and the Marill hopped up from the spot he was sitting, and over to Emmet. They touched hands, sniffed each other's faces, and took turns licking each other's noses before Atol turned and hopped over to Penny's bed.

"Rill" he trilled, patting the pillow next to him with a stubby arm. Penny gave him a look.

"But Emmet!" she whined. "Atol and I aren't tired!"

The sandshrew stood his ground, giving her a death glare that took the young child by surprise for a moment. She readied herself, preparing to cry out, but Atol cut that short.

"MA-rill!" he called to her, patting the pillow again. She huffed, shot a look at Emmet, then stomped over to her bed. It was tall, covered with a giant pink comforter adorned with ribbons, and about a dozen pillows. She pulled herself up dramatically, then set about stripping off the dress. It fell to the floor in a messy bunch, and Penny made a production of getting under the covers. Atol looked at Emmet as if to say, "what shall we do with her?" but Emmet's work was done, and Penny was finally in bed. Atol licked her cheek, and she gave in, giving out a short burst of giggles that ended in a yawn.

Penny's mother appeared in the doorway now, smiling.

"Good to see you're finally tired," she said, then looked down at Emmet.

"Thank you for your help. You get extra treats tomorrow."

Emmet looked up at her indifferently, but smiled before sauntering out the room and back down the hallway. The woman made her way over to Penny's bed, leaning down and kissing her on the forehead.

"Atol too mummy," she muttered sleepily, and the woman leaned in to plant a second kiss on the pokemon's small forehead. It trilled happily, snuggling in next to Penny under the covers.

"Mummy, Atol told me today that he loves you very much."

"I'm sure he did honey," she replied with a kind smile. "Pokemon say all kinds of things if you listen closely."

A pause, and she brushed some hair back from Penny's face gently. The green eyes were almost completely shut, but they stayed focused on their mother's face. Atol was already drowsing, breathing lightly against Penny's neck. His fur shone brilliantly, clean and brushed daily by his loyal owner.

"I love you both very much too," she practically whispered, not wanting Penny's drifting to cease. "And I always will."

She sat for a few moments longer to make sure the child was fully asleep. A few more yawns and Penny was snoring lightly. Her mother stood, walked to the doorway, flicked off the light switch, and closed the door quietly.

~X~X~X~

The dream started simply enough. Penny felt herself floating, and all around her was prettiness. Pastel colors swirled in and out of each other in wisps of smoke and cloud. Beside her, Atol floated as well, trilling curiously at the sight. Penny smiled—this was pretty!

"Wow Atol, lookie," she said, gesturing all around them. The movement pitched her forward, and she noticed with a giggle that she could flip and turn easily in this mist of colors. She did a flip, then spun around for a moment, before she heard Atol call up to her. She stopped, straightening herself. She felt good, and was happily surprised to notice something new had joined them—a pokemon.

"Oh!" she said, looking the creature over, and moving closer to it at a rate that seemed to concern the little Mesprit a bit. It floated back a few feet, out of her reach, prompting a pout from Penny. "You're pretty is all."

"Thank you young one," Mesprit spoke, and Penny gasped. "But I do not have time to play. I must tell you something, and you must listen very carefully, do you understand?"

Penny nodded, but her eyes were locked on Mesprit's tails, which were lazily floating beneath her. They glinted, despite the lack of sunlight in the area. Mesprit sighed, but plunged ahead in her speech.

"Penny, you must do something very important—the world depends on you and Atol right now. You must listen to me, okay?"

This got Penny's attention, and the girl brought her green eyes up to focus on Mesprit's own. Penny reached up, and brushed a bit of red bangs from her face, nodding.

"Alright then. It is up to you and Atol to be loving and compassionate, and show others that it's good to be kind to their pokemon."

Penny tilted her head to the side, trying to understand, but she just couldn't. Atol mimicked, not getting the gist either.

"I… I don't understand," Penny mumbled, embarrassed to be failing the beautiful pokemon. "Comp… compassinape?"

"Hmmm, how can I put it," she mused, looking at Atol and Penny in turn. "You love your Atol very much right?"

Penny nodded dramatically.

"Oh yes! I love Atol more than anything in the world!"

Atol smiled next to her, his chest puffing out. Mesprit smiled kindly at the two, letting out a light glow.

"Then love Atol all you can, and show others how much you love Atol. That is what you can do to help the world. Be strong, and love your pokemon—do you think you can do those things for me?"

Penny nodded again, leaning down to her side to pick up Atol and hold him against her chest. Mesprit continued to smile, and the glow reached out from her to touch them all, obliterating the colors that had previously swirled around them. Soon it filled Penny and Atol's vision, until even Mesprit herself was gone. The light cleared, and then there was darkness, and Penny could feel herself drifting into consciousness. Her eyes opened, and she could tell at once she wasn't in her room.

"What?!" she cried, sitting up. The bed was nothing like her own, in comfort or appearance. It was a thin fabric, supported by four metal poles and a metal frame, about a foot from the ground. A thin white sheet served as a blanket, and it lay atop her clothes lazily. Beside her something shifted beneath the sheet, and she let out another cry when she felt it knock against her.

"Atol?" she mumbled, pulling back the sheet, but two things caught her attention. The first was a minor shock—her hand was covered in some sort of red hair. She brought her other hand over to try and wipe it away, only to find that it too was covered in red fur. Crisscrossing the red were stripes of black. Her palms were covered in fur too, and rubbing them together, she found it to be soft.

The second surprise was a bit more major. Beneath her hands, the body moved again. Expecting to see Atol's small blue body, Penny screamed when she found a boy laying next to her. He woke with a start.

"Penny?!"

"What?! What?! Who are you?!"

Penny shuffled backwards, quickly reaching the edge of the bed and falling to the floor. The sheet went with her, tangling around her legs and pulling back to expose the boy in his entirety. He was blue all over, and had huge blue ears. The ears were round, red in the center, and stuck out from the sides of his head, reminding her of…

"Atol?!" she whispered, still pushing backwards. The wall soon met her back, and with nowhere to go she stopped to stare at the boy. She felt for a moment as if something was beneath her, and turning for a quick moment to look behind her, Penny yelped to find a tail coming out the back of her outfit. She was in overalls now, with ribbons all over, and out the back popped a tail—one that had most definitely not been there before. The hole it protruded from in the fabric was surrounded by pink and red ribbons.

"Penny?" he said, causing her to turn back around and look at him. He was crying, and it almost made Penny start crying.

"Don't cry," she whispered, standing up and walking shakily towards the bed. She reached out and hugged him to her, and he hugged her back. She sniffed, and realized she could smell him very, very clearly. It was a warm scent, with a sort of freshwater smell to it. She sneezed, and a jet of fire escaped her mouth.

"Ahhhh!" she screamed, falling back. Her hair was now ablaze, and she reached up with her hand to swat at it, burning her hand, but successfully putting out the fire. She began to sob, and the boy ran forward to comfort her.

"It's okay Penny. You're okay!"

She brought her hands from her face to see that she was indeed okay. It still stung a bit on her hand, but the worst part was the smell. It was terrible, and she gagged on it for a minute. She looked up at the boy with tears in her eyes. His eyes were golden, and blue bangs hung in his face. She noticed that he too had a tail, and it bobbed behind him.

"Atol, are you a human now?"

He nodded, and she smiled a little.

"You're blue."

He nodded again, and she giggled. Atol stuck out his hand, and she grabbed it, standing up and looking herself over. She hiccupped a few times, wiping the tears from her eyes. Her tail amazed her, and it was long enough to tickled her nose, which after a quick touch with her soft hands, she found to be wet. When she breathed in, she could smell everything around her very well.

"Penny," Atol mumbled, after she'd been looking herself over a bit. "Did you dream with me?"

"About the pretty pokemon?" she said, wide-eyed, and he nodded in response. "Wow! She must have done this to us."

She stepped forward and looked at Atol. His tail was still there, and so were his ears, but now he was taller than her, and had hair. It was long-ish for a boy, and she tugged on it gently. All over his skin was soft blue fur.

"Wow," she said, touching his face with her hands. "It's so soft."

She leaned forward, and pressed her cheek against his, and Atol felt something sweep through him that he'd never felt before. He stepped back, then grabbed her hand.

"I feel like we should go outside," he mumbled, not quite use yet to his speaking abilities. "Something's out there that we should see."

Penny nodded, and together they walked to the door. She reached out with her free hand, and grabbed the doorhandle.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • Next Part #1

You leave the cabin, feeling something pulling you outside—it is important for you and your companion to go out of the cabin. Upon exiting, you see others emerging from a number of other cabins, much like your own, arranged in a circle around a clearing.

In the center of the clearing stands a woman with pink hair, in one of the gaudiest dresses you've ever seen. It is a light pink, cut low in the front, and jutting out dynamically in the center of her body like the ball gowns you've seen in children stories. The bottom is interwoven with lace, giving a feathered look to the end of the skirt, which falls all the way down to cover her feet. She wears a large, white, oval pendant around her neck, which falls nicely between her breasts. Her hair is a trip—bright pink, matching her dress, and done up in dramatically large curls that frame her face and end at her shoulders. She grins at you all as you enter, never once faltering from her apparently happy state.

"Why hello there everyone!" she says joyously, spinning around in an effort to truly greet everyone at once. "It's so nice to see you've all made it alright!"

You either approach, or view from afar, but no matter what, you realize that this woman is a pokemorph as well—of a Blissey. Now is your chance to ask her any questions you may have, so choose wisely, for soon your challenges will begin, and you will be on your own to find out much of what you need to know.

*NOTE: Blissey is an NPC, but please do not answer hugely important questions. For example, it is alright to say she turned and looked at you, or bounded forward happily and attempted to give you a hug whilst singing your name (she is VERY happy), but do not have her tell you all why you're there, or what your first challenge will be. Just leave the post where she'd answer, and I'll post what she says. :3

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014

Natalie quickly scanned the room. There seemed to be a door on the far side. "Daniel, I'm going to go outside and look for help, ok?" There was no response except Daniel's grip on her arm tightening, then releasing.

"Ok, but be careful. Whatever did this to us could easily flatten us." Daniel's hand fell to his side. If he lost her, there would be nothing left for him where ever he was. Whatever brought them here and did this to them could more than flatten them, Daniel was just trying to keep her calm. Even if his joke hadn't made anything better, but if he was pessimistic then he would down them both.

Natalie smiled, Daniel still cared. She stood, and turned to the door, and walked forward. The door flew right open at her slight touch. Light flooded the small room. Grass appeared beneath her feet with one step. She turned around to make sure that the room was still there, and turned back satisfied she could return. Natalie's eyes finally adjusted to the increased light, and she saw a woman in the field, more of the rooms surrounding her. Natalie almost ran up to her, looking for help, but restrained herself with effort. She didn't know who she could trust, and it was better to keep some things to herself and Daniel.

GrifSpark

Years
  • "Grif!?" Sol swung off of Grif and grabbed his shirt, pulling him up to an upright position.

"Wha- what's happening?" Sol exclaimed, a hint of fear in her voice. Strange, Sol had never acted scared; this was obviously hitting her hard

"I don't know..." Grif whispered as Sol slumped her head.

The two stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, until Sol broke the silence.

"You look like a Treecko..." She joked. Grif smiled at this, she'd cheered up.

"You look like a human!" He sniggered back, trying to keep off the thought that he'd become a Treecko, and Sol had become human. Or at least some kind of mixed up combination of human and Pokemon.

"Maybe we should go outside; there might be someone outside who can help us?" Sol asked, Grif couldn't say it hadn't crossed his mind already.

"Let's do this" Grif replied, as he pulled himself up and reached for the door handle.

But the door seemed to have a mind of its own; it swung open and slammed against the outside wall of the cabin. Grif was blinded by the daylight, it was no-where near this bright inside the "Cabin". Slowly, his pupils adjusted to the light and gazed at the scenery. More cabins, just like the one he was in. He wondered if there were any others, just like him in those cabins; scared, confused and completely bewildered. His questions were answered as someone emerged from another cabin. This human... thing, looked a lot like a Vibrava. But she stood there, gazing out into the field that lay before them. Grif began to step out of the cabin and felt long, warm grass brushing his ankles, but stopped to feel the breeze slicing through his hair. Instead, he continued to survey his surroundings, only to notice at the centre of this ring of cabins, stood a woman. She wore a blindingly pink dress and had an equally over-exaggerated grin upon her face. Which only seemed to get bigger once she noticed Grif and Sol standing in the doorway.

"Well, feet first" Grif joked as he stepped through the doorway and headed towards the woman.

This was just going to get weirder, and weirder and weirder...

Last edited:

MewHigurashi

Years
  • Part 2~

Much to Kuromi's discontent, a shrill and very unwelcome screeching noise outside continued to prevent her from her from drifting off into a lovely slumber. She, being the lovely insomniac she was, never got much sleep; And thus, had a very irregular day plan and an irritable personality when awoken.

Giving a none to gentle growl escape her throat, Kuromi begrudgingly opened her usual bloodshot eyes, which sharply adjusted themselves almost immediately and naturallly, she taken by surprise let out a soft gasp and blinked repeatedly. Usually her eyesight was close to being below average, due to her own constant presence near the front of some sort of technological screen all of her life. Curiously, she scratched her head, she had undoubtedly felt strange since her dream last night, not to mention she was looking around and was alarmed to see herself no longer in her room. While trying to deduce her current situation, Kuromi's scratching hand began inching higher unto her head until..

"....?"
    Kuromi furrowed her brow, while touching her scalp something furry...something furry just twitched.

Carefully raising both hands she felt around her head, and indeed she felt two furry twitching things on her head, like ears, and something cold like metal below the right one. "Wha..?" Looking down she felt something excitedly thumping against her ankle. "WHAT THE HELL!?!" She practically screamed out, seeing a Meowth tail Currently coming out of her body. " T-THIS A JOKE OR SOMETHING??!"

"Mmm..nn Kuromi.." Sharply turning she saw someone next to her in the same bed, Readily grabbing him and slamming the unknown man down, abruptly awakening him, she immediately grabbed him by the scuff of his shirt and interrogated him-

"Who in the hell are you!? You freakin' cosplay freak, you did this to me, didn't you?!?"

or, blamed him.....both are equally good guesses.

"W-wha-!? K-Kuromi-chan? What happened to you..?" He stuttered weakly and embarrassingly blushing. Oddly enough, this pervert looked very familiar..He had very nice long black hair tied up in a knot and his yellow Japanese clothing color was also nostalgic..
    "Don't give me that CRAP! Who on earth are you and why are we here?" She fiercely shouted.
    "Kuromi-chan i-it's me!! Lance! your buddy, your pal, your M'Amour~!" He frantically answered.
    Wearily eyeballing him, she deducted that could be a proper explanation, seeing as her newfound appearance and his could be connected.

"....Prove it...And if i catch you lyin' I'll beat you, TO DEATH.." She warned.

"Y-Your middle name is Mewsette!"

"Public records!"

"Y-you like wearing black and pink undergarments!!"

"You little pervert! You could've been watching me through my window!"

"You hide your dirty Mag's underneath your mattress!!"

"So does every other teenager my age!"

"I-in Middle School, you flushed that teacher's car keys down the public toilets after she unjustifiably managed to stop your school gambling ring that used soda,candy, and lunch money as bidding, and you keep a half-naked picture of Naruto Uzamaki in your wallet!"

"..........."

"Oh, Lance! It really is you~! <3" She happily purred pulling him into a tight hug and knocking the wind out of him. "You look completely different~! Such a cutie!"

Grinning apologetically she helped him up and patted him off. "S-sorry about that Lance, Im just horrible waking up, a-and looking like this i was at a loss" She nervously laughed.

" Oh, L'Amour I could never hold it against you~! Especially now, when i'm in this form my Master, it is possible to consummate my love for you!" Lance said happily with a school-girl sigh and blush. Giving a slightly forced laughed, she then remembered his affectionate advances as a pokemon, and now how they'd probably get more aggressive and sighed tired by just the thought of it, a regular Pepe Le' Pew he was. Just as they were speaking, the shrill voice again interrupted them from outside.

"Well, i suppose we should move on out of here to see where the heck we are.." Kuromi commented.

"Yes, that would be best.." Lance said nodding in agreement. "Luckily we still have a bag with us with a few provisions from the house, ne?" He said emphasizing his point by holding it up for her to see.

"What're we waitin' for then, huh?" She said excitedly, feeling her tail swish around her. "We're finally out of that town and goin' somewhere!" She smiled, grabbing his hand and dragging them out the door.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • Penny could feel her ears twitching on the top of her head as she opened the door. It was weird, having knew things she could control on her body. Stepping out the door, she was surprised to see a pretty lady standing outside, smiling and waving at them.

She felt Atol looking over her shoulder, the side of his head and his ears pressing against her own. He reached up and took her hand.

"Should we go talk to her?" he said, twitching his tail back and forth.

Penny nodded, feeling her silky ears knock against Atol's large round ones. His hand was soft too, and she gripped it tighter as they stepped out the door.

But something new caught Penny's attention. From the cabin next to them, a girl with a Meowth tail emerged, dragging a pretty boy with a sword behind her. PEnny made a quick decision, and changed her direction towards the new duo. She walked towards them slowly, not wanting to run straight out to the middle of the clearing without talking to these two first. Maybe they'd know what she should do, or at least she could show them how much she loved Atol.

"Hi!" she said, with the peppiness of a 9 year old. Atol was trailing behind her, holding her hand. "I'm Penny, and this is Atol. I love Atol very much!"

GrifSpark

Years
  • Yep, much, much weirder…

Another cabin door burst open and two people strolled out. Grif and Sol stopped in their tracks and watched as the pair left the building. The first one, looked much like a Meowth, she even had the classic coin embedded on her forehead. She lead the other by the hand into the broad sunlight, this one looked like a Mawile. The last time he'd seen one of those was the Olivine contest, and it put up one hell of a fight.

The two had barely stepped out of the doorway before another one was flung open. Another pair appeared, although these two looked very different. They were both about eight or nine, with their hands clung tightly together. The first, a girl, bore large red ears, and patches of scarlet fur. Obviously a Growlithe, but the second was harder to distinguish. This one was a boy, covered head to toe in deep blue fur, and his ears were large and circular. But he couldn't quite put his finger on what it, he was.
    But as soon as they appeared, the two kids ran off towards to Meowth-Mawile pair, and yelled something, but they were too far away to anything other than a faint mumble.

Grif turned to Sol, and noticed her eyes were fixed on the Vibrava they had noticed earlier. She seemed far too wary of her. But she always was towards strangers…

"Wanna see what they're up too?" Grif asked as he nodded towards the cabin.

Sol nodded once, and the two wandered towards the cabin with the Vibrava-girl. As far as he could tell it was the only cabin without two people in it. Grif gazed into the sky to see nothing but an empty blue, no clouds, or even a sun for that matter. But it was brighter than last summer's heat wave. And yet it didn't bother him, and he usually felt the heat more than anyone else he knew, although Johto was never that warm. He guessed it was one of the first side-effects of becoming a half human, half Treecko hybrid, which was actually kind of cool…

Sol was still glaring at the Vibrava, even once they had arrived at the other cabin. Grif went for the more formal approach.

"Hi, I'm Spencer. Spencer Griffin." He held out his hand as he spoke, and waited.

Although he half expected not to receive a warm welcome, Sol's predictions were usually right, and she defiantly thought there was something wrong with the Vibrava…

(OCC. Queue the random small talk...)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Natalie stood in the field, mulling over wether or not to talk to the very pink lady in the middle of the field. She didn't have a lot of time to think though, as a cabin door to her right swung open. She quickly turned and watched as two figures walked out. They seemed to be half pokemon too. It calmed Natalie slightly to know that she wasn't the only one going through whatever this was. She was now contemplating wether to talk to these new people, when more doors to her left opened. Natalie once again turned to the newcomers, one pair was younger than the rest of them. They happily jogged over to the other new pair, and started over joylessly talking.

Natalie started to turn back to the first pair to continue thinking about talking to them since the other two people were talking. When she came around, to her shock they were closer than before, and closing in. They were actually walking towards her. He stopped a short distance from her, and held out his hand. "Hi, I'm Spencer. Spencer Griffin."

'Eh, why is he talking to me?' She held her hand close to herself, and then eventually took his hand. "Natalie Conner." She pushed past the new person experience, and actually focused on him. He was green. The other person was covered in white fur. They looked friendly enough, and if anyone here could help them, then it would be them. "Um… eh…" She still couldn't decide if she should ask them, but she had already started.

Last edited:

MewHigurashi

Years
  • Kuromi jumped a bit in surprise at a happy little voice introducing itself to herself and Lance, Looking around confusedly she saw no one nearly as close as the voice was.Then Her eyes drifted down to a pair of very young looking kids, in the same predicament as well. One had the trademark fur of an original and unmistakable Growlithe, the cute pokemon suited her well; While the other, a young boy too, had the bright aqua fur and bulbous tail of a Marill, but he seemed strangely more nervous then the kind was known for, especially when they were a hyper-active type. Stretching down towards her knees and at their eye level.

" We~ell, Hello little one! I was startin' to get nervous that there wasn't anyone else here!" She happily grinned showing some incidental fang.

" My name's Kuromi, and my pal here is-" She drifted off so he could introduce himself, but he only kept a bored and lightly intrigued expression as he looked at everyone else in the surrounding area.

Nudging him slightly with her elbow and a cough she spoke again. " And my pal's name is..."

Perking back into the conversation at hand with a bewildered expression, Lance finally spoke up.

" Hm? Wha- Oh! Hey, my name's Lance. Pleased to meet you two cuties." He said giving an apologetic look for the wandering attention and a slight wink.

Kuromi gave a quirked brow at the unneeded pedophilliac gesture but ignored it with a chuckle and shake of the head, and turned back to them.

" Heh, I'm surprised to see someone as young as yourselves here, Any idea why?" She asked curiously.

Last edited:

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
    Years
  • Shielding his newly fine-tuned eyes, Aza grit his teeth at the burst of light that invaded his privacy as Yanmega and he exited the cabin. He blinked once, twice, three times, before slowly lowering his hand to survey the area through narrowed eyes. There were other cabins scattered about, and from them people much like himself; seemingly human, but grotesquely resembling Pokemon.

He growled lowly, startling himself. Aza Spade does not growl. He may cackle, hiss, command, croon... but growling is too primative for his liking. He began to wonder with great distaste as to how much this morbid change on his figure was affecting his brain. He glanced over towards Yanmega, whom was fixing him with a worried look. He waved her off, looking back towards the scene. He then realized they were wide open for viewing.

He turned to slink behind the cabin, turning to Yanmega to mutter a 'Come' command. But before the words passed his lips, a loud voice rang into his ears, and they naturally swiveled to listen. Once she finished, he slowly turned around to lay eyes on the source, his brow twitching.

Its not like he hadn't seen Blissey before, but not like this. Aza shook his head slowly, his fists becoming balls. He felt the sharpened nails dig into his palms, the larger canines bite into his lip, the rumble in his throat of a continuous growl... the taste of his own blood upon his lips. And suddenly, he realized this was all quite real.

Folding his arms to quell any panic-stricken shaking, he leered the others warily, keeping as far a distance as possible. His Yanmega leaned in, and he flinched away from her.

"Aza..." she crooned, slowly. "We should ask her how to get out of here..."

Aza glared at her. "I'm not going near that... thing!" he responded vehemently, gesturing towards the Blissey pokemorph.

Yanmega sighed, looking towards her. "Stay here, then." she said, turning on a heel and jumping into the air, only to fall back to the Earth. Blushing and realizing her error, she slowly stood and ambled over to the Blissey, an awkward smile crossing her lips.

"H...hello there. This may be a bit forward, but my master isn't keen on staying any longer than he has to... how do we return to...well... normal?" she asked, with a slight shrug.

Aza watched from a distance, leaning against the cabin door. His ears were back in a defensive position as he fought the will to go back into the cabin's bed and hopefully awaken in his own.

MewHigurashi

Years
  • * Hey aza while we're online i hope to make some contact and reply to the few who are online and kicking, hope you don't mind. *

Before the Two children replied and they contemplated their answer, Kuromi's gaze drifted a bit off towards two individuals which looked to be one a yanmega morph and the other a houndour. The male obviously displeased and stand off-ish, gave a glare towards the Blissey morph, and he soon looked like he wanted to give the blissey her comeuppance. Quickly his glare started to go around and she jumped a bit and looked in another direction whistling a non-nonchalant tune.

'Oh dear.....' She thought worriedly.

EDIT: Well, Damn Aza. You got off before i could finish! XD

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Years
  • Grif held his hand out for at least five seconds; maybe Sol was right about this Vibrava being bad news. He began to pull back when the Pokemon held his hand, and then began to speak.

"Natalie Conner" she murmured, trying to make this as brief as possible.

Grif smiled, and then turned to Sol, who was still examining 'Natalie Conner'. He jabbed the Absol with his elbow, and gave her a look that said "Be social for once". Absol's were naturally solitary, and it wasn't odd for Sol to be deathly quiet. She forced a smile then turned to view the other cabins, and carefully observed the others. Natalie began to stutter, and Grif tried to concentrate, but couldn't help but notice someone else in the cabin Natalie came from. He slid past the Vibrava before she could finish speaking, only to find a Marshtomp, or what looked partially like a Marshtomp, who was lying on the dirt. He looked fairly sick, although Grif had no idea what Marshtomp looked like when they were ill… He nudged the Human-Pokemon

"Hey, you awake?" he asked.
    XXX

Sol still stood outside, gazing at the other cabins and the ones who had left them. Another door was opened, much more cautiously than the previous ones. Out of this cabin came a Yanmega, and then a Houndour. While the Houndour just seemed, mysterious. It was the Yanmega who shocked her. She wore a black top, which branded a scarlet 'R' on her chest. She knew what that meant, Team Rocket. She had to fight off the urge to take them down. But stopped herself in time, Grif would never forgive her for lashing out at strangers, who currently, had not harmed them in anyway.

The Yanmega leapt into the air, then landed back on the floor, probably from being used to flying rather than walking. Sol had had trouble walking on two legs rather than four when she had woken up, but she had gotten used to it. The Yanmega then headed down the slope to the human in the pink dress. But the Houndour stayed in his place, and watched the Yanmega speak. He then turned to look at another cabin, where the Meowth, Mawile, Growlithe and Marill were chatting.

She had an awkward feeling that the Vibrava was watching her. She couldn't put off talking to everyone, so she turned, and asked the only question she currently wanted an answer for.

"Do you know why we're here?"

OCC-Mew, you've currently mistaken two Pokemon on the RPG.
    AzaSpade is a Houndour, not a Houndoom (Latest post)
    And RainbowMunchies secondary character is a Marill, not an Azurill (Post before that)

Just thought I'd let'cha know.

Back