• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distorted World [PG-16]

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014

Natalie froze as Grif pushed past her, and walked into the room. Daniel was not in any mood for visitors, but Natalie couldn't stop him now. She hopped Daniel was ok. The white person was looking around at the other in the field. They continued to grow in numbers with the addition of another pair of people. The white furred person turned to Natalie. She started to talk, but Natalie's brain now caught up with her. "I'm sorry." She turned away from the figure, and walked into the room.

Daniel heard someone coming with a unique pair of footsteps. Natalie walked softer than this person, and he didn't know anyone else here. Daniel stiffened up. They wouldn't know he was blind or even alive if he kept still. "Hey, you awake?" Daniel now frozen, instead of stiffening up.

"Yes, I'm awake. Who are you though?" The voice was from a man, one that he still didn't recognize. Soft footsteps sounded behind the new man. Natalie?

Natalie walked into the room, afraid for Daniel's condition. "Do you think you can help him?"

Last edited:

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    ((Oh my god! Thank you so much for pointing that out grif, at least i wasn't too far off so i can't be too embarrassed (^//^) ))

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
    Years
    His gaze wandered so much Aza felt like a bobblehead. Or it could be his dizziness... either way, he shook his head firmly and pushed off the cabin, finding steadiness hard to come by. Staring down at his feet, he hadn't realized how tight his shoes were for him in this state. Slowly leaning over for fear of him falling, he tugged the shoes off, recoiling at the sight. He still had toes, but they were not those of a human. They were a canine's feet; a Houndour's specifically. He wriggled them around to get a feel for the pawpads, but was still disgusted.

"This is so ridiculous..." he cursed under his breath, finding balance much easier since removing his shoes.

Focusing his attention back onto Yanmega, he swiveled his ears forward in an attempt to hear the conversation taking place. Frowning when he could not, he took a couple of timid step forward, trying to pick up something.

He finally did hear something, but it wasn't his Yanmega. His left ear swiveled, and when he looked, Aza found an Absol-like morph looking his way. Narrowing his eyes, he fixed it with a stare, simply stating to leave him alone.

Or at least, he thought it was just a stare. He hadn't realized he was baring his teeth and growling as well.

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    "I'm sorry." Mumbled the Vibrava.

Sol sighed, then turned back to watch the others who had recently emerged from their cabins. She heard the Vibrava wander back into the cabin, to check on Grif no doubt. Sols view was drawn back to the Houndour; she had a passionate hatred for Team Rocket, and for any group that terrorised Pokemon. The Houndour spun around and glared at Sol, baring his teeth. Absol had a natural ability to predict the destruction and pain, but she didn't need to use any part of this ability to tell that the Houndour could be a problem.

She stood up, then turned and slowly paced into the cabin that Grif and Natalie had wandered into.

XXX

"Yes, I'm awake. Who are you though?" said the Marshtomp.

He seemed older than Grif, although only by a few years. And despite Sol predictions, he didn't seem like a bad person, confused yes, but not bad.

"I'm Spencer. But call me Grif, everyone else does." He replied, just as Natalie, the Vibrava, walked back into the cabin.

"Do you think you can help him?" Natalie asked, Grif could tell that she was worried.
    But Grif was confused; he didn't seem to be in any serious trouble. He looked a little dazed, but so would anybody after being turned into a Pokemon. He did wonder why the Marshtomp hadn't moved, apart from when he talked, he stayed completely still.

Grif shrugged "I'm not a doctor" he said sympathetically, as he turned to look at the Vibrava.
    Sol stood behind Natalie; she could be as quiet as a Gastly when she wanted too.

"Hey Sol, have you got any idea what's wrong with him?"

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    "Hey Sol, have you got any idea what's wrong with him?"

Natalie almost turned around to look behind her, but there was no point. It had to have been the white figure from before. It seemed everyone came here in pairs, and 'Sol' probably wouldn't leave Grif alone for more than a few seconds. Natalie stood as still as possible as a shiver ran up her spine.

Daniel opened his eyes, looking at Grif. "This is what's wrong with me." Daniel's eyes were still fuzzy, and maybe even worse than before. "I've recently lost my sight, ever since I awoke here." Daniel's voice trailed off.

Natalie was shocked that Daniel had told the newcomers. They couldn't help if they didn't know the problem though. Natalie just hopped that they wouldn't try and attack them now. She doubted her abilities to fend off one of them, much less two, while indoors. Outside she had the air, and ground to help her. Here, she could only struggle.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    "Depends what's wrong with him" Sol said, with little concern in her voice.

Grif turned back to the Marshtomp as he began to speak.

His eyes flickered open "This is what's wrong with me. I've recently lost my sight, ever since I awoke here".

"Well… Ugh…" Grif mumbled, "I'm pretty sure that anything other than a cold is past my range of expertise, and only because they generally cure themselves…"

Grif took a moment to think.

"It may just be the fact that you're a Marshtomp, I know that many Ground-Type Pokémon have fairly poor eyesight, from living in caves and that kind of thing"

It could have really been anything, but that seemed most likely.

"This is going to be a long day" Sol sighed, and Grif knew she was right.

"I've already been introduced to Natalie. What's your name then?" He asked.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    "Well… Ugh… I'm pretty sure that anything other than a cold is past my range of expertise, and only because they generally cure themselves… It may just be the fact that you're a Marshtomp, I know that many Ground-Type Pokémon have fairly poor eyesight, from living in caves and that kind of thing." Daniel was starting to get depressed now. From what he knew of Marshtomps, they lived in marshes, not in cave. Since they were primarily a water type, this shouldn't happen, right?

"This is going to be a long day." Daniel didn't recognize this voice, or hear the new person's footsteps. They were probably with Grif. Daniel remembered that Grif had said something about a Sol.

"I've already been introduced to Natalie. What's your name then?"

Daniel pushed himself up with surprising ease. He hadn't moved much since his eyes had glazed over, and he thought that he would be weaker now too. He now stood beside Grif, or at least he thought. "My name is Daniel Connors. Seeing as though my eyes are pretty shot right now, and we can't do anything, what do you say we go outside? No point in being crammed in here, right?"

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    "I don't know why we're here, except that cute little pink pokemon told us we needed to be!" the little girl practically shouted, a bit of flame escaping her mouth at the outburst. She brought her furry hands up to block it, and a look of surprise crept onto her face.

Atol smiled at her uneasily. He wasn't sure breathing fire without being able to control it was really a good thing. Looking into the center of the cabins, he got an idea that the gaudy woman in the front might know something that could help. After all, she was the loudest and most colorful person around, right?

"M-m-maybe... we should ask her?" he mumbled, gesturing towards the pink blob a little ways off.

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    Kuromi gave a skeptical look towards the bouncing screeching ball from hell, vaguely recalling the pokemon they spoke of in her dream .

'So that's what woke me up...' she growled under her breath.

Nervously laughing towards the children she gave a slight shake of the head. "Something tells me she's not much of help for us..."

"Or tasteful looking..." Lance snickered.

Giving a pointed glare towards Lance, she then sighed and turned back to the kids with an idea popping smile. "But i'm sure your patience is far superior to either of ours so~ why don't you deal with the screechin' bat from- I MEAN!! ask the sweet pink girl what the deal is here and fill us in, ne?"

Last edited:
    Back