• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which is better?...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • if my SSBM record holds true, DK > Mario

BTW, DK is Donkey Kong, Nintendo's second biggest name, so if you never heard of him, you are living waay in the past. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    if my SSBM record holds true, DK > Mario
    Not on my game. Because my brother's best char is Mario. XD

Anyway, it's kind of hard to pick. I will break it down (below).

Donkey Kong = A big Ape with a red tie that likes lots of barrels.
    Or
    Mario = A Short Italian guy that shoots fire balls and has all red clothes on.
    (XD)
    If I had to pick one then I guess I would pick Mario, because them fire balls hurt. XD

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • Well, Donkey Kong is stronger, but Mario is a small target compared to DK. And unless DK has orange grenades and that coconut gun, Mario would probably beat DK.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Mokey with a driver's license doesn't scare me. His name means "Stupid" if I'm not mistaken.

Mario is better. He has great taste in food, not just bananas.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_O These are both characters from video games, so I'll just ship this off to Other Games now~

I've gotta say Mario. @_@ The noises DK made during DK64 when he was climbing trees was scary.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I like Mario better, I think that Donkey Kong for SNES was good,and all, but Mario is just better. If they were to get in a fight, Mario would pull off some tricky moves, while Donkey Kong would just be slow and lose XD.

Back