• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you win on ebay?

How often do you win?

• I win every time

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I win most of the time

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I win about half the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I lose most of the time

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I lose every time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never done an ebay auction

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Do you like to do the auctions on ebay? I do because it is cheaper than doing Buy It Now. A few days ago I won a DVD of Coraline and it arrived today. I win most of the time, but sometimes not.

How often do you win?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I'm the family sniper. Whenever my parents/ brother want to win an auction, they call me five minutes before it's due to end and I sit there until the last few seconds and bid. c:

It's kinda pathetic, really. xD;

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i never bid on ebay if there is something i will just use the buy it now unless its way overpriced. if it is then i will try to find another and if i cant then i give up for a while and wait

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I don't trust eBay. There are just too many people out there that I don't think I would feel comfortable with knowing my address or... whatever the hell goes into an eBay auction.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't trust eBay. There are just too many people out there that I don't think I would feel comfortable with knowing my address or... whatever the hell goes into an eBay auction.

^ This.

I really don't trust anyone in that site. Besides, I probably ended up losing the bid all the time. And what would happen if you win, and then you don't get the item you won the bid for? I think the only way I can trust Ebay is bid on stuff from people I could trust.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I've only lost about two or three in my lifetime. Then again, I usually look for the "Buy It Now" option so I'm guaranteed to get the item (like my 1979 Quality Inn hotel directory lol)

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I pretty much always win because I put my bid in at less than 25 seconds to go, and normally other users aren't always the quickest in out-bidding me. :B

And when I do, I normally scream:

CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!

...and pretend I'm a Klingon with a cool eye-patch. I wish I was kidding.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    As much as I wouldn't mind buying the odd couple of older retro things from eBay, my family doesn't trust it.
    The only time we ever ordered something, my mum ordered a DVD. All the Paypal stuff went through and we still haven't received it. That was about 6 years ago.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • This week I bought a Hori Screen Protector for my Nintendo DSI LL XL from eBay. I should be getting it next weekend. I have bought a couple of other things from eBay and I don't have any negative experiences. As long as the seller has a descent reputation, it has a more chance of being legit but I never bid on something.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I have heared of some scam cases there so my dad/mom wouldn't let me.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I usually win unless it's a super-popular item where its a very small chance your last second bid will go through in time. Buy it Now is your friend :]

Back