• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Everyone has been talking about Black and white's third game name

but what about its legendary
    My best bet is to be Zorua Or Zoruark Or Both would be nice :P

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    It's not confirmed that they will have a third installment for this generation. And I would not think ZZ would be in the cover, although it could be a possibility, but far too obscure to determine.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    It has already been said the Zorua and Zoruark are to be event only pokemon. So they won't be the legendaries

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Zorua and Zoroark are like the Riolu and Lucario of this region. I doubt they would be the third installment mascot.

Currently not knowing the entire Isshu Region PokéDex, it's hard to pinpoint another legendary for the third installment or even if there will be a third installment, and if there is, how are we sure it'll be a legendary to mascot the game again. That said, I'd say until the rest of PokéDex is revealed, it's impossible to name who'll be the third game mascot. My guess is that it will be another major legendary like Rayquaza and Giratina were; perhaps one that represents equality between the light and dark.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    We don't know all of the legends in the new region yet. For all we know there could be another one like Dialga, Palkia, Giratina. It could be something like Giratina.

I don't think it will be Zorua or its evo.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    OR, it could be one of the trio, like how Suicune was the mascot for Crystal, non?

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    If I'm remembering correctly the main rumor is another green serpent like Rayquaza. It wasn't confirmed but I saw a lot of support for the idea.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    If I'm remembering correctly the main rumor is another green serpent like Rayquaza. It wasn't confirmed but I saw a lot of support for the idea.

Are you sure about this? Your description matches the rumor for Tsutaaja's final evolution that is based on an Aztec mythical creature.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Are you sure about this? Your description matches the rumor for Tsutaaja's final evolution that is based on an Aztec mythical creature.

There was a thread that said an "insider" or someone who is well-known in the Game world (for Legend of Zelda connection I believe) and he said there was a green serpent similar to Rayquaza as the third legendary. It was never confirmed and most people on here claimed it as fake.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    maybe a rambow colored pokemon. not ho oh but a colorful pokemon with color palletes known by nintendo with a move that inverts color that would be cool! XD

Imalthica

A Devious Trainer
    Years
    I do rather kind of like the idea of a rainbow Pokemon, since the general theme seems to be about light. It would be interesting twist in the average "light vs darkness" plot line.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    There was a thread that said an "insider" or someone who is well-known in the Game world (for Legend of Zelda connection I believe) and he said there was a green serpent similar to Rayquaza as the third legendary. It was never confirmed and most people on here claimed it as fake.

I would like to see it. Probably mistaken for Tsutajaa's final evo though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I hope so. Giratina, Rayquaza, Pikachu, and Suicune were all kinda boring. I like the idea of Zoroark being on the cover, but I highly doubt its gonna happen

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I hope so. Giratina, Rayquaza, Pikachu, and Suicune were all kinda boring. I like the idea of Zoroark being on the cover, but I highly doubt its gonna happen

Suicine... boring!? :O

anyway, yeah I think it's too early to tell what it will be.
    BUT, I would LOVE a rainbow/colour pokemon.

Years
    Je suis d'accord avec Dracaufeu à mon avis il y aura un autre pokemon^^

Whatever you say Boris...

I personally think that 3rd legendary will be Tao Pokemon. Pokemon with other half of its body white with black eye and other part of the body black with a white eye. And it is both good and evil, or something like that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Ho-oh would have been the perfect main Pokemon for the third addition.

I think something much like it would be pretty cool. I love Ho-oh.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Maybe Heatran or SOme legendary on D/P/PT
    Which doesnt really have a good enough story :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back