• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

replacing ash and brock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
  • so is this true that their replacing ash and brock with older charicters for black and white?

If so... that just sounds dumb. lots of people will find it hard to make that transition and be happy with it =/

i can understand making things more mature... but dumping the charicters people have been collecting for years?

this new girl charicter from pics ive seen looks like shes made to be hot, rather than the traditional cute looks, the boy looks ok i guess but you an never beat mah green headband =P... that and the original ash look.

just by listening to this intro song playthrough you see by d/p you loose sight of whats important...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFScvi-lxmo

thinking that "a 12 year old cant defeat a whole team galactic/rocket/aqua/magma by himself and it should be changed" isnt the point, if anything having a kid doing it is better because a kid has greater imagination and a kid playing as a kid doing all those things would make them have more confidence to dream and allways work to "stop the bad guys" and go on adventure to learn something about yourself... well enough insightfull words and all that gushy stuff...

its like you collect all that ash and pikachu stuff (not as much for me but i know people) and then be asked to dump it into the trash bin.

these new pokemon dont even look like their supposed to resemble some sort of animal or something 0_o

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Ya,ash will be staying and brock leaving.The new guy will prob join ash along with the new girl both more mature and ash will prob be a little older.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • 16, not that its any of your concern.

and i guess ash not leaving is a relief.

i hope the new brock is a good replacement. and hopefully only temporary like tracy was.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Shut up both of you.

I'm going to close this thread now since Ash has already been confirmed to stay. The new game characters don't seem to be in the new series so I don't know where you got that from.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back