• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years

• Team Elemental

The next generation of awesome hackers.

Introduction

I'm HackDeoxys and I've started this group not only to improve my hacking and everyone else's hacking, but to make a team that makes great hacks and hopefully gets lots of awards.
    I also made this team for more people to get better at ROM hacking. If this is your first hacking team, we might be able to find someone on the team who can help you. So this team can also have a learning system of inexperienced hackers learnning how to map, how to script, how to spirite, how to create storylines, etc. Also, team members can upload their own hacks to this thread and if you want, we might work on it after our current project is done.
    We'll need lots of members, this is gonna be a big hacking team.
    If you know one of skills, you are probably guaranteed entry:
    World Map Editing
    Roms we have hacked: none
    Roms we are currently hacking: Firered
    Roms we will hack: Well for me, firered, but if we're working on the hack of another team member, I don't know.

Application form

If you want to join the team, please fill out this application:
    Skills:
    Proof of Work:
    Past Experience: (optional)
    Contact info: (optional)

If you have more than one skill, please share them all, you can do more than one thing for the hack.

Current Members
    HackDeoxys (leader, mapper, fakemon designer, storyline artist, application manager)
    PwnageMew (leader, fakemon designer, storyline artist, application manager)
    Luquent (Spiriter)
    r0bert (Mapper, OW spiriter, Tile Maker, Tile Inserter, OW spiriting application manager)
    agentgeo (Mapper, Tile Maker, Tile inserter, Head of Scripters, Textbox editor)(Checked in)
    war rock exe (unlz.gba worker, titlescreen editor)
    Flandre Scarlet (Spirite Inserter, Titlescreener, Music inserter)
    Pedro12 (Scripter)
    countryemo (Mapper)
    aSeRo141414 (Banner/Userbar Maker, Boot Screen Maker/Inserter)
    Cynder The Bloody Angel (Mapper, Tile Maker/Inserter)
    francisbb (Mapper)
    Learath2 (Scripter)

Also thanks to:
    minime010 (Ex-Spiriter)

Note: yes there are 2 leaders, me and PwnageMew.

Needed Members

Spiriter
    Spirite indexer/inserter

Current Project: Pokemon Shadow Stone

Hack of firered.

This hack is set a few years after Leafgreen/Firered

Legend: Ten years ago, in the Kanto region, there was a great battle beetween Mew and Mewtwo. The four greatest trainers in the world, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow, locked up Mewtwo in Cerulean cave, Kanto and Lockup mew in Azure Mountain in the Darkessonne region.
    Ther has been a recent rumor that Mewtwo is free and that he is seeking Mew. But rumors are never really true.....Or are they?

Storyline:
    You are a boy or a girl in the small town of Moon Village in the Darkessonne
    region. You are also the helper of Prof. Pine, the local professeur. He has been very nice to you. When your house burned down a year ago, he gave you and your dad one of his labs to live in. Today he is going to give you your very own Pokemon. He asks you to go see if Mewtwo is really free and you accept. With your new Pokemon, you can explore the region, get the Pokedex, catch Pokemon, battle gyms, then the elite 4, and also go the Senjaio region (whick has 8 more gyms and another elite 4)
    Eventually you catch both Mew and Mewtwo.

Features
    1. New tiles
    2. New storyline
    3. 2 new regions: Darkessonne and Senjaio
    4. Catch all legendaries
    5. New scripts
    6. All legendaries are either on Mew's side or Mewtwo's side.
    7. Some Sinnoh Pokemon
    8. New characters
    9. Reintroducing old characters: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Lance, Giovanni,etc(mabye more)

Team Elemental

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • The new thread is up!!! W00t! I'll start the notifications once everyone realizes that there's a new thread.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Woo new thread is up!
    Ill be helping out every now and then.
    I could map/somewhat tile insert, learning new pal.
    als i could try learning sprite inserting/indexing shouldnt be that hard.
    oh mappers have to very good? uh do i need proof? xD (like you dont know..)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I've seen your proof, you're accepted as mapper. However, we don't need any more tileinserters. Thanks for applying!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Now. r0bert has kindly designed some new tiles for us, and we're gonna use some ripped ones too. We'll be using this tree:
    untitled-tree.png

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • r0bert, could you post the pc and mart? Also, could you make a ticket center? It's the same as the mart, just green and says "TC" instead of "Mart".

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • okay,but i'm not done with the ticket center yet.

Attachments

• shadowstone tileset.png
      shadowstone tileset.png
      17.2 KB · Views: 72

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • OK, we'll use everything except your tree. Could you insert them into a plain firered rom and send me the patch?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years

uh ok who did those tiles? so you dont get in trouble again.. cause I never really saw those tiles in any nintendo game.
    Those looke very custom, and i doubt your a good tile maker (sorry :o.o:)

i also dont want to know how you got to see maps of mine with out stalking.. :D

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Thanks, could you make one? And countryemo, some of those tiles were ripped, but I think he made the buildings.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Those are mix+match's of other people's tiles. The rest are edits/recolours of theirs too. These people include: Dewitty, Kyledove and WesleyFG. These aren't yours (again)!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • He didn't make those tiles; however, you can still use them if you give credit where credit is due.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back