• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
    Skills: None really, except scripting
    Proof of Work: Time to go fetch the LEAF script

#org $script
    jingle
    message $1
    $1 1 = Hey!\nYou over there!
    boxset 6
    clearflag 0x1270
    showsprite 16
    applymovement 16 $walk
    $walk 1 ; #binary 0x12 0x12 0x12 0xFE
    pausemove 0
    applymovement 0xFF $look
    $look 1 ; #binary 0x03 0xFE
    pausemove 0
    message $2
    $2 1 = Hey there!\nI'm LEAF, a Pokemon Trainer!\pI love travelers who come to this town.\nThey always have Pokemon that love to battle.\pWhat I'm really asking is..\nLet's battle!
    boxset 6
    trainerbattle 0x09 0x01 $win $lose
    $win 1 = You're awesome at battling!
    $lose 1 = I'm sure you were holding back...
    message $after
    $after 1 = \v\h01, was it? Alright.\nI'll remember you. We're friends now, okay?
    boxset 6
    applymovement 16 $walk2
    $walk2 1 ; #binary 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0xFE
    pausemove 0
    removesprite 16
    setflag 0x1295
    setvar 0x6100 0x0001
    release
    end
    Past Experience: None
    Contact info: [email protected]

I'm new to hacking, I know you guys have a lot of scripters. I am not good at anything for hacking, as whenever I try to make an event, the giant red box on screen appears. IT would be helpful to learn from someone.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    @hack deoxys
    @agento

Do you even know what ripping tiles is? its taking a program and opening a rom, and flipping and rotating over and over to get a image then export it, ect. (what ive seen, not sure if it counts here).
    r0bert was finding stuff and pixeling over it like adding a outline from images.
    The look of the rom base and tiles that he made(tile insert)/posted(stole.) Are not any tiles from hgss, i dont think you even know. sorry.
    thoses are all custom, some of that he posted lookes like hg/ss but they were most likley custom made.

Heres how i see the tiles in the base:
    -good start house, its like omegazero's smexy base.
    -gym roof on lab? god no.
    -flowers seems a little to blue, and out of palce
    -mountains are good, but the shadow seems over exsevive
    -the trees are eh, i dont likey but oh well it could work.
    -water is ew xD. it seems off, or yea. (im getting stumped
    :/)
    -the light mountains should go
    -the small rock could be less bright

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Yeah, isn't it ripped from HG/SS?

Skills: None really, except scripting
    Proof of Work: Time to go fetch the LEAF script

#org $script
    jingle
    message $1
    $1 1 = Hey!\nYou over there!
    boxset 6
    clearflag 0x1270
    showsprite 16
    applymovement 16 $walk
    $walk 1 ; #binary 0x12 0x12 0x12 0xFE
    pausemove 0
    applymovement 0xFF $look
    $look 1 ; #binary 0x03 0xFE
    pausemove 0
    message $2
    $2 1 = Hey there!\nI'm LEAF, a Pokemon Trainer!\pI love travelers who come to this town.\nThey always have Pokemon that love to battle.\pWhat I'm really asking is..\nLet's battle!
    boxset 6
    trainerbattle 0x09 0x01 $win $lose
    $win 1 = You're awesome at battling!
    $lose 1 = I'm sure you were holding back...
    message $after
    $after 1 = \v\h01, was it? Alright.\nI'll remember you. We're friends now, okay?
    boxset 6
    applymovement 16 $walk2
    $walk2 1 ; #binary 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0xFE
    pausemove 0
    removesprite 16
    setflag 0x1295
    setvar 0x6100 0x0001
    release
    end
    Past Experience: None
    Contact info: [email protected]

I'm new to hacking, I know you guys have a lot of scripters. I am not good at anything for hacking, as whenever I try to make an event, the giant red box on screen appears. IT would be helpful to learn from someone.
    It's up to agentgeo, he's head of scripting. Thanks for applying!!! :D

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Oh gosh, not another scripter wanting to join. But, Lunacrest, what program do you use?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Sweat new thread, just received a VM telling me about this place,any scripting to do. I'm getting really bored.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Nothing yet, the new tiles are inserted, and I'm doing the re-mapping of Moon Village, route 1, and Utopi city.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I hired a new mapper named TheGreatArceus. I'm gonna teach him some stuff, 'cause he's my friend in real life.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    sorry, im quitting all teams i waz on. lemme tell you though, hack deoxys you have made a awesome hack ill more than look forward to.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Yay!!!

Hi!!! I'm still here!!!! Yay!!! :P:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:P

countryemo

Years
    oh wow two leaders here now! =O

Anyways, I went on a search for tiles for you hack, ill attach 2 sample maps made in paint to show em off, let me know what you think :)
    Im also thinking to see if i can add the bump on top of the pokemon center

They look very nice to me, i wouldnt mind mapping with these either.

Credits:
    ~Weslyfg
    ~Zein
    ~countryemo (not really but i did some minor stuff)
    ~Big tree: ???~

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I'd like those, and also, after talking with PwnageMew, we've produced an update:
    UPDATE:
    First of all, we've decided to use black and white starters as our starters. Good?
    Also, I've found a battle background patch that we're gonna use. I don't remember who to credit, when I do, I'll edit this post. But for now....TEASER!!:
    Team Elemental

countryemo

Years
    I'd like those, and also, after talking with PwnageMew, we've produced an update:
    UPDATE:
    First of all, we've decided to use black and white starters as our starters. Good?
    Also, I've found a battle background patch that we're gonna use. I don't remember who to credit, when I do, I'll edit this post. But for now....TEASER!!:
    Team Elemental

yay kay ill go gather them, plus maybe some more, and have robert or someone insert them.

hm that bg patch seems nice, im guesing thats the fr/lg sprite pidgey? im not sure. Theres also a patch that replaces sprites with the hg/ss versions if you want.

Hm the B&W starters? That sounds cool, though how miju's colors change when it evolves still bothers me xD (ok they all bother me, but im fine with it :D)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    We tried using the HG/SS patch, the host site was temporarely unavailable, we'll use it later. Please go insert the tiles, or get someone to insert them, then send me an IPS patch.

countryemo

Years
    kay ill contact robert on pho (should it be him?) when i get the tiles ready :) [ill also post more tiles here to get your approval like these:

~credits: same~

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    ~Approved. Me and PwnageMew have disussed these, we both approve them. r0bert's username on PHO is ShinyZekrom.

countryemo

Years
    due to roberts unlike of tiles, here a differnt smaller start house, and also i included some water tiles, credits are the same again.

so you can give these to him. he could mess with the pallte to, i think the house it to dark. but eh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back