• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE LEGACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • 156524_127927320600639_100001501165973_183846_3142555_n.jpg
    THE LEGACY
    Ok guys. THE LEGACY is for fun, and a little reputation building. It is based on certain ranks of members, which are not constant, a leader and 5 co-leaders which are all not constant. It is basically to do some of the following things:

1- Have fun by starting discussions and enjoying a good conversation with other members, also helping some members to get to know eachother better.

2- The great fealing of being a part of something organized and knowing that one day you could be leader.

3- Starting projects like: Hacks ; Tutorials for the entire group to give to the outside ; and anything else you could think of..............

4- Members helping eachother master other aspects of hacking, and helping beginners loosen up there stress and giving them an easy way to learn the ways of hacking and become a part of something big.

So it's basically to have fun and be a member of a big group (someday of course), which by itself, may I say....is AWESOME......
    BIRTHDAY
    Spoiler:
    RULES
    Spoiler:
    POSITION DESCRIPTION
    Spoiler:
    CURRENT MEMBERS
    Spoiler:
    GROUP HACK
    Spoiler:

CLASSES
    Spoiler:

CURRENT CLASSES
    Spoiler:
    CURRENT PROJECTS
    Spoiler:
    DEVISIONS
    Spoiler:
    MODERATORS
    Spoiler:
    TOOLS
    Spoiler:

LINK TO FORUMS
    http://thelegacyforum.freeforums.org/

UserBar (Credits to Ark_Silvanos for making it)
    legacyuserbar.png

Thanks you Ark_Silvanos for such an excelent job...lol...​

Last edited:

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
  • Yay! We has thread!
    Well, we don't have any new members yet, but the thread is a good start.

Echidna

Years
  • To starterra.... yes we do.... we have Your Mum....(No i don't mean that how it seems... the guys username is Your Mum)
    To Cynder... of course u can join... you'll be level two..... cause you'll be one of the first... read the offer at the end.....

dark_ho-oh

Dark Mystical Bird
    Years
  • THE LEGACY SOUNDS COOL AND INTERESTING!
    Can I join with awesome group?
    I am pretty active and I am good at fakemon for hacks if THE LEGACY ever do one.

P.S The Avatar you have exactly looks like the one I posted on Dragonite149's Sprite Shop.

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
  • the avatar's yours?????
    didn't know sorry...... can i keep it.... it's sweaaat
    yes you can join.....updated....

Echidna

Years
  • Hey can i join? i really want to get better at hacking

you're in..........level two inserted now...read all of the above...then visit the link to the group at the end and you gotta stay active............i'll send you an invitation....

Echidna

Years
  • hahaha...... good idea... YOU SPRITE INSERT FOR FUN ???? hard to believe ...P.S i am not saying you are a liar.in any way.....just saying...any of u guys see Knight and Day (Tom Cruise) ???? I loved it..........

Echidna

Years
  • .........hahahahaha..........i bet you're qualified to be co-leader some day

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Thank you.
    BowserEvent.png

(Just to prove my point).
    The reason the bowser looks glitchy is because I had to reduce the amount of colors into just 16 to be able to insert it.

Echidna

Years
  • Thank you.
    BowserEvent.png

(Just to prove my point).
    The reason the bowser looks glitchy is because I had to reduce the amount of colors into just 16 to be able to insert it.

hahaha that's disturbing....hahahaha........
    ok thats pretty cool. you should add a mario vs. bowser battle

that would be just more and more diturbing...as much as i enjoy kicking people as mario...mario and pokemon do not mix.......hahaha

Echidna

Years
  • 10x......u're in................i'll send u and invitation to the group..........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back