• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When the moon hits your eye....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
...like a big pizza pie, that's Amore

Yeah, I'm back guys! Still slightly OCD about grammar, sadly. But on the other hand, I rediscovered my love for pokémon! I literally didn't touch any pokémon-related merch until 28th December, when I checked on Bulbapedia in case a wi-fi event had begun (I was disappointed, sadly).

Then, on 1/1/2011 (Love it, it makes sense in England and America) I started playing HeartGold Version again. It's incredibly fun, particularly as in 8 days I've only just made it to the edge of Union Cave...

So, I'm back. Haha, have you all forgotten me?

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
I love the title of this thread, I'm picturing Lady and the Tramp.

I'm sorry to say that I never knew you. However since your back I'm sure I will get to know you.

Anyways I'm glad you came back to Pokemon and came back to Pokecommunity. Have fun. ^^

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Amore. :D

Good to know that you rediscovered your Pokemon love. xD

Still, upon glancing at your past posts, you still haven't been quite a month yet.

But judging from your report, you knew that already. D;

I'll just clooose this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back