• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InuYasha Anime Discussion Thread!

Years
    As the name says, this is the place where all the fans or people who have or are watching the anime InuYasha, come together and discuss about things related to the anime.

Discuss things like, "What's your favourite baddie?", "What's your favourite Tetsusaiga power/ability?" or topics and questions about InuYasha that you want to clarify or don't understand. Oh and don't forget to keep to the PC rules!

For example, I know the storyline of InuYasha can be a bit long-winded and viewers might get lost somewhere in the middle of the series, and since people would definitely have questions pertaining to the anime plot or characters etc, other people who have completed watching the anime or are avid fans like me xD can answer questions people have put up or debate certain theories and mysteries.

I hope this would become a fun place for all the InuYasha fans out there in PC. And, to maybe start some form of discussion, What's your favourite Naraku reincarnation and why? I think mine would be Kagura as her powers of controlling and manipulating wind are fantastic and cool. Her character is very distinctive as a villain since she was at first loyal to Naraku but then on, decided to rebel against him. I nearly felt like wanting to cry when I saw the episode when she dies smiling. *tear* But anyway, feel free to express your views! :)

P.S. If I'm posting in the wrong place, please feel free to move it, mods. Thanks. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I thought there would be an Anime Section on PC but it seems there's not :O So it's probably the right place.

And I love the Wind Scar ability for Tetsusaiga. It looks really cool and that Backlash Wave is a bit over the top, I think.

But hey, I'll be spoiled if I read this thread, I feel xD I still haven't watched further than where
    Spoiler:

And I don't really like Naraku's incarnations at all. Maybe that demon that Inuyasha killed by turning into a demon himself :p At least it was badass + telepathic. Kagura is mostly annoying... (wait, she rebels against him? *is spoiled* ;___; )

Years
    I thought there would be an Anime Section on PC but it seems there's not :O So it's probably the right place.

And I love the Wind Scar ability for Tetsusaiga. It looks really cool and that Backlash Wave is a bit over the top, I think.

But hey, I'll be spoiled if I read this thread, I feel xD I still haven't watched further than where
    Spoiler:

And I don't really like Naraku's incarnations at all. Maybe that demon that Inuyasha killed by turning into a demon himself :p At least it was badass + telepathic. Kagura is mostly annoying... (wait, she rebels against him? *is spoiled* ;___; )
    Kagura didn't exactly rebel, she thought of it. Ooh, but I'm giving it away, I'm stopping here for now. xD

Yes, Wind Scar is basically the most common ability for Tetsusaiga used by InuYasha. I like his non-weapon Iron Reaver, Soul Stealer move. It looks cool and rocks. Period. xP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ooh, so that's what his claw-attack is called! I never understood what he was shouting xD My English isn't always the best.

I thought it was Eye of River Soul Stealer ^^

Also, I guess if I come to this thread, I can only blame myself for spoiling things >.< so don't worry.

Years
    Ooh, so that's what his claw-attack is called! I never understood what he was shouting xD My English isn't always the best.

I thought it was Eye of River Soul Stealer ^^

Also, I guess if I come to this thread, I can only blame myself for spoiling things >.< so don't worry.
    Ahahaha, never mind. I had to read the subtitles before understanding what he just said sometimes. xP

How would you spoil things? It's mainly a discussion thread for all InuYasha fans. I could always do reverse psychology on you and tell you the oppsite of what's gonna happen, and you'll still get a kick out of watching the anime. XD

Back