• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helllooo

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011
    I never know what to put in these things lol. Well, I've been playing Pokemon for about 10 years now and thought it was about time to join a forum. So hi :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've been playing for 12 years :)

Whatever you do, DO NOT put your social security number or real address in these things... too many stalkers/identity thieves... (Google the address in my profile... it's not my actual one lol)

Anyway, welcome to PC! We're the source for virtually all things Pokemon and lively discussions about various aspects of it. We have tons of sections covering nearly everything Pokemon you could want, as well as a few things non-Pokemon if you need a breather. So feel free to look around the site and have fun!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi there! Eh, who ever does. ;3 Just a hello and something about youurself should be fine enough. =D But yeah, I wouldn't advice revealing secret plans to enslave the Prinnies. I ALMOST did, but then I would look like a fool. ;3;

Well, I've been playing pokemon since I was 5, so that's for...13 years? 18-13 = 5 Yup! Math rules. <3 The more times I talk about pokemon yellow being my first game, the more times I want to play Pokemon Blue, and Yellow again. But! I sent them both along with my Gameboy Advance SP to Jamaica; to my relatives. Ehhh, I'll miss them. ;3;

Feel free to explore to your hearts desire; every board and sub forums is open for a little contribution and activity. <3 And...yeah! Have a great time! Oh, and if you ever see a prinny doing the robot, its not my fault. ;3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! I've been playing Pokemon for...uhh 13 years (I think... too lazy to do the math at the moment xD), so you'll find others who played Pokemon at the same time as you did. :) Check out the General Pokemon Gaming forum, where you can talk about classic gaming moments you've had during your years of playing Pokemon!

Anyways, make sure you read the rules, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around!

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Guam
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Welcome to PC!
    I've been playing for about...4 years I think..
    Anyway,I hope to see you around the forums!
    Hope you have fun!

Back