• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Games

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • Tournament 2004 is good, but the game play is unoriginal. Falsbound kingdom was a blast. A battle sim with power charged attacks, regardless of who they came from. Even from little Kuriboh. ;) Forbidden Memories was terrible, and Sacred cards weren't much better. DDS was also pretty bad.Those games imployed a deck cost system that was not only taxing, but hard to level up. Not only that, but the cards worked nothing like there real life counterparts, and the rules your mutilated for the game. In Forbidden Memories I actually had my attack stopped by a False Trap. Who ever heard of such a thing? :\

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've only got Dungeon Dice Monsters, Dark Duel Stories and... no, wait. I guess that's it. o_O; I've played the ROM of TSC and much of Falsebound Kingdom, though. ^_^; I really liked those~

Heh, it was fun cheating using the system in DDS. Well, not cheating, but winning cheaply. xD; That's probably why I liked it quite a bit... it was dueling I was actually good at. <_<;

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I never liked DDS. I only bought it for the cards. And it peeves me that they redistributed Forbidden Memories with cards this time AFTER I had already bought teh game. :\

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Forbidden Memories was actually pretty bad; they didn't even follow the rules correctly and it was too easy to win.

Duelist of the Roses was also blah. It was way too easy to just go after the deckmaster; moronic AI wouldn't even protect it... Also for some reason I always ended up with way stronger cards than the computer...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • which is actually one of the few I enjoyed. That and teh first one for GBA, can't remember the name of it. Even little kuriboh had a big, flashy attack in Falsebound. :D

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    I have Dawn of Destiny and Dark Duel Stories I almost beat it only 6 cards away.But then got deleted.PS do not liave game with younger siblings for 2 minutes espaclly if they cant read yet.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    I never liked DDS. I only bought it for the cards. And it peeves me that they redistributed Forbidden Memories with cards this time AFTER I had already bought teh game. :\
    Same here, I really want Metalmorph T.T And the game sucks too. I mean come on, one minute you fighting opponents whose strognest card has 1200 atttack, then the next their weakest monster has 2300 attack. Talk about unbalance progression =/

I like the ones that are close to the real game like World Wide Edition (except for the constant lock ups with dice cards and Toon World), and I also like the ones that are original and have nothing to do with cards like Flasebound Kingdom and Capsule Monster Colosseum.

Half of the games I mainly buy for the cards though.
    *wants the X-Box one very badly to get Ra*

Back