• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BlackGhost Hacking Team

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011

BlackGhost Hacking Team

INTRODUCTION:
    We welcome all hackers, new and old, not divided by nationality. We are a fairly serious hacking team and we are not asking you to be active 24/7, however we do need your co-operation during the time whenever each and everyone of you needs help with your projects. This shall be a semi-social team, meaning that it's centered about freindship, having good time and of course a little chit chat.The team's slogan is ''To create a high-standard hack.''

Right now, the team is in need of:

• → Scripter
    • → Spriter
    • → Mappers
    • → Music Composers
    • → Graphics Manager (Tile Inseter, World-Map Editor, Titlescreen Editor)
    If you are interested please fill-up the requirements below, the most important requirement is basic english and knowledge of rom-hacking.

• NAME:
    • POSITION:
    • PROOF OF WORK:
    • PAST/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES:
    • CONTACT INFORMATION:
    TEAM MEMBERS:
    □ cr4y - Team Leader
    □ Elite Charizard - Mapper , Tile Inserter
    □ KitKat13 - Beta Tester

PROJECTS:
    □ Pokémon Dark Cosmo
    I present to you, Pokemon Dark Cosmo (was once called Pokemon Cosmic Latte), a hack based from Fire-Red, and actually this is the hack I've been working on for months but haven't had the time to finish it since I've been busy with life. That's why I need a team to help me out!

The Story:
    Once upon a time there was believed to be a magic. A magic which has been lost in time. This magic was said to be able to turn light into darkness. It was also said that this magic was hidden in a pokemon. A pokemon that could harness power from its surroundings. For centuries, maybe even all eternity, it has been hiding. Hiding within the deep depths of space. Now the time for it to stay hidden has passed. Its time that Earth knows what fear is.

Living in Sinopia Town was a boy named Lester. This day of his life will become a special day for him. Today he gets a chance to see what his brother, Professor Boris, has been working on.

However, things didn't go according to plan. It began with Lester excitedly walking outside and went to his brother's laboratory. He entered the laboratory. Lester noticed his brother was no where to be found. He searched the lab for his brother until he noticed a pokeball on a table, On closer look he realized there was a letter tapped to it. The letter was from his brother and stated:

"Dear Lester, this is the thing I have been telling you all about. I have come to the conclusion that it is a pokemon. I'ved found it to be a pokemon, but I haven't figured out anything about it. I don't know its strength, power or limitations---"

Why isn't the letter finished? Lester thought as he stared at the unfinished sentence. Why didn't my brother tell me he was leaving? He always tells me if he's going to visit a friend, mostly, the Pokémon champion,

Now this is where you come in, you need to figure out the mysterious secrets surrounding this pokemon. You also need to find out where your brother went. Do you think you're up to it?

Screenshots:
    BlackGhost Hacking Team
    BlackGhost Hacking Team
    BlackGhost Hacking Team

Coming soon...
    @ All Rights Reserved 2010-2011

Last edited:

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Wow, what a nice presentation! I'll be joining but do you need a beta tester or somethin?

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    this seems like a pretty awesome hack, i think i'll join.

Name: by name do you mean real name? if so, then you can call me Eddie or Ed.
    Position: Mapper (i could also insert some tiles if you want.)
    Proof of Work: i have many maps to choose from, but most of them aren't complete. so I'm going to post one of the very few that are complete...see attachment.
    Past/previous experiences: before i would map for fun, and i have gotten better since the beginning, and also i am working on a hack of my own and i'm also helping another person with their hack as well (mapping)
    Contact information: i had a windows live account but i forgot the email address so you can contact me here on pokecommunity.

EDIT: i wont be able to help you 100% of the time, but i can do a few maps for you, so make sure you have more mappers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Both of you are accepted, Welcome!

We still need more members, mind helping me spread the team?

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Name:mike
    contact here or skype
    i can do some tile inserting and i can edit the title screen(only fire red)

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
    • Name: Necro
    • Position: Scripter
    • Proof of Work: I can send you some scripts if youd like. Ive been asked to join projects, and ive been scripting for awhile. I can do everything from regular text boxes to level scripting.
    • Past/Previous Experience: I cant remember the names of the teams. Soul Hackers I believe its called. Bolens' team, Team Dusk Stone, and others.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    hey, i am gonna hack to quit this hacking team, im too tied up with other hacks, and i don't think ill be able to keep up with all the hacks im working with, so yea, hopefully you find a new mapper/tile inserter. :)

Back