• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did I ever tell you my dad is a Mr.Mime? X3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • So sometimes I picture my family as pokemon -- My dad is a mr.mime because he likes to mimic people (for unkown reasons), my mother is a milotic because she's beautiful, my step-sister is a banette because she's creepy, and my baby-brother is a pichu, because he's cute, yet bratty.

What pokemon would resemble your family? You don't have to give specific names; just the members of your family and what pokemon they could be. :3

Note: They don't "nessesarily" have to resemble humanoid pokemon; juuuust pokemon that comes in mind with you. :3

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • My brother is a Machoke since he's the most atletic in our family and always thinks he's right about everything. My dad would be a Conkeldurr since he's a hardworking man who owns a big bathroom company in Sweden. My mom would be a... Chansey since she's very caring about the family.

FlamingThunder

Years
  • My sister would be a Azurill, since she cries a lot.
    My dad could be a Machoke because he's a hard worker.
    My mom is a Vespiquen because she's always angry.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    My dad would be a Snorlax, and I would be a Munchlax. xD
    I don't really know about my mom and my little brother. Is there a Pokemon that likes to nag? If there is, then my mom would be that. And for my little brother...he would be a Wobbuffet, I guess. xP

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • My mom would be a gyarados for the sheer fact she has a huge mouth on her and rages for no reason.

My step-dad would be a snivy or whatever the last evolution of that line is. He thinks he's more "high-class" than the rest of us, and has a really smug attitude.

My brother would be a haunter. I go by how haunter acted in the anime, devious, evil, and liked to pick on others.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Miss D's dad is a Mr. Mime? j/k

Anyways, My dad would resemble as a Snorlax, because he sleeps a lot. My mom would be Kangaskhan. My older sister would be a Gothitelle, my little sister a Kirlia, my brother-in-law a Machoke, and my little niece a Togepi. I chose Machoke for my brother-in-law because he just loves to show off his muscles since he works out a lot.

Last edited:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    My dad would be a Kadabra (he's uber smart .w.)
    My mom would be a Gardevoir (she's VERY protective and can ALWAYS tell when something's wrong)
    My brother would be... Hmm... Something mischevous... A Gastly? *thinking of the Anime*
    Ah, and for myself... Well... *points at siggy* Need I say more?

Last edited:

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • my dad would be a Conkelldur (because he works hard)
    My mom would be a Gyrados (because she likes to complain)
    My brother would be a wynaut (because he's annoying)

Years
  • I think i'd be a Snorlax, I love to sleep.
    My father would be a Machoke, very hard working.
    Mother would be a Chansey, caring and eager to help.
    Brother would be a Alakazam, very smart and wise.
    Sister would be a Togepi, cute but crys a lot.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I think my mom would be a Gyarados, except maybe not raging all the time.
    My sister would be a Gengar. She likes to play pranks on others, and is EVIL.
    My dad would be a Klinklang because he works hard all day, and is technical. XD

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    My dad is like a mixture between Ludicolo and Loudred.
    He's like Ludicolo because he often is optimistic and in high spirits. And Ludicolo for he can have a big booming voice sometimes, especially while we sings hymns at church.

My mom sort of reminds me of Purugly. Not don't get me wrong, she's not ugly or anything. It's the attitude that brings this Pokémon to mind. She isn't snobby, but she sometimes acts too concerned about her appearance and is often aggravated by the chores she does.

My oldest sister is kind of like Audino. Not because she can heal, but she is often cheerful and friendly to others. She is also living on her own with her husband and baby.

My other older sister resembles Glameow. Like I said before, she isn't a snob really, but she has a pretty short temper and likes to do things herself without anyone else helping, or bluntly, fiercely independent.

My eldest (and deceased :( ) brother resembled Sawk. He was sort of independent like my sister. Also he had a very fit physique. Nothing extreme, but he was a lot stronger than me.

My other older brother slightly brings Scrafty to mind. He's sort of a dude kind of person. Now he's not a punk or a gangster or anything like that, but like I mentioned before, he's pretty independent and likes to figure out things himself.

My younger brother is a Pichu. He's playful and VERY annoying. He's energetic, but almost always uses it to pester others, most notably my younger sister. He's pretty mischievous too.

My younger sister is sort of like Buneary. She's cute and likes cute things. Despite that, however, she has a very hot temper. And mixing that with my younger bro's annoyance, they are almost always in conflict. Seriously, it's crazy!

....I know this is not part of the thread, but, I remind myself of Squirtle. Often optimistic and jolly. A bit of a short fuse of a temper sometimes, but I'm always willing to help others out.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    My dad is exactly like Blastoise. He is big, round, jolly and sometimes scary. He has a very short temper too xD And he is strong.

My mum is like a Charizard. She can be nice if she wants to but isnt most of the time. She shouts and she is a were-dragon. Every full moon she turns into a dragon. And she shouts a lot and likes everything to be tidy.

My brother is like Hitmonchan. He likes playing The Fight on his PS3 which is like proper boxing. And he is very fit and healthy. He smokes tho. And sometimes is nasty but nice most of the time ^^

And Im like... well like a Squirtle or a Wartortle after my dad. We are pretty much the same :)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • This... is so difficult to answer!
    I could picture myself as Snivy -in the anime-. I'm mostly serious and secretly disapproving the crazy stuff others are doing (not always of course hehe).

My little sister would be a Chimchar. She's crazy and sometimes laugh like a monkey O_O. She'd kill me if she read that. Gotta type fast.

I'm not able to portray my parents as Pokemon. I tried, but the inspiration isn't coming.

My cat would be a Meowth because he is a cat. Yes yes.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Mom- milotic/Ninetales
    Dad- Arcanine
    Oldest sister- Zeburaika
    Older sister #2- Cinccino
    Younger sister- churine/pachirisu/Emonga
    Me- dunno? Maybe a Minccino?

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • my mum is like a pichu she can be very cheerful and nice but it upsets her my sisters hate me!

my little sister is like roslia intested in fasion but her thorns can hurt

my big sister is like a Gothitelle she looks evil but she can be sweet. she also the strongest out of the family. but she always seem like she hates us.

my twin sister is like a smeargle very clever and creative but she stands up for anyone in danger and loses in the progress.

my dad is like a Arceus he was a leader, a beam that hold the roof and stops it from crushing us but ever since he has pasted from this world the beam is used for crushing each other instead. he supported us all and made me what i am to this day!

although not accepted by my family, and with my role modle gone and dissapointed with me. i have become a giratina. trapped in my own world and watched my family fall apart and build again. each time they break apart more. i go to the bubbles of my life to fill me with air and sometimes going to the dark clouds to stop my head from thinking. i distract my mind with puzzles,books,games but evertime they end i start to think again.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • My mom is like a Charizard,can be good,can be bad
    My dad is like a Wartortal,a playful wartortal
    My oldest brother from my dad's side is like a Spinda,funny
    My oldest brother from my mom's side is like a monchop,*shivers*
    My 18 year old brother is like a Pikachu,playful but can be veryyyy serious,but he plays video games allllllllllll day.
    My little boy cousin is like a todidile,very exitabal,and funny,and cute
    My little girl cousin is like a togepi,pretty much just like a togepi exept doesn't look like one,or talk like one
    I on the other hand,am a Oshawott,playful,a bit afraid,but still cool

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Hmmm... my dad would be a Slaking, perhaps. Not that I'm saying he's lazy- rather that he's very hardworking (as Slaking has high stats), but he loves to relax when he isn't (which is only one or two days a week). Or perhaps Blastoise, maybe because he reminds me a bit of the "cool supportive dad" attitude from the Blastoise advice meme.

My mom is definitely a Kangaskhan. Very loving and a good mother, but also fiercely protective of her family. My cat's almost certainly a Meowth, but in a good way.

As for myself, I'm... hmm. Perhaps I'm a Pikachu? You either love me or hate me, and in productions I end up being the unexpected star (much like Pikachu overtaking Clefairy as mascot). On sad days I'm a Cubone, but on my really good, most motivated days I'm Victini because my victory is assured.

Also because I can make fire come out of my forehead.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • My mom would be a Snorlax because she sleeps a lot.
    My brother would be a Magikarp because, well, I'm sure you get it. ;]
    My one sister would be a Zubat because she's annoying and shows up everywhere. No matter how hard you try to avoid her.
    And my other sister would be a Jigglypuff. I'm not quite sure why. It's just what I think she'd be.

Me? I'm a Cubone. A lonely loner. (I realize that term contradicts itself in a way. Idc.)

Back