• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Tme on the Run (OCC THREAD)

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
  • A Life Time on the Run RP (OCC)

TWO CAPTURER SPOTS STILL OPEN

Story
    Team Rocket has been kidnapping children in order to train them to become Team Rocket members of the future. You, along with 9 others, were kidnapped as babies and have been there ever since. But when an explosion happens and a hole is made in the base. 5 of you will run for your lives to escape the madness you lived threw in this Team Rocket camp. The 5 of you will now face a life time on the run. Running around Kanto in order to stay free.​

On the other hand, you may also be a Team Rocket capturer. After the breakout, Team Rocket sent 5 other children at the camp to go after the escapees.​

Rules
    - Follow all the PC RP rules
    - You may have romances. In fact, I encourage them
    - You may leave the region of Kanto to travel to Johto
    - Be descriptive
    - Keep the swearing to a minimum
    - I will decide if you catch a Pokemon, leave the ball rocking
    - If you're battling another RP, I will decide who wins
    - No godmodding, bunnying ect​

Current RPers
    Blaziken 15 - Escapee
    jira-chan - Escapee
    Ethan Gold - Escapee
    Fearless Love - Escapee
    Aura.Lucario - Capturer
    hyperblaster81 - Capturer​

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Some people keep battling till they do capture it.I can't be much more detailed then my last post,I'm not good at rping quite yet....or writing stories....I'm not good at detailing yet.Julie tried to capture it again and I was more discriptive,what else do you want

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I'm sorry I got her there so quickly but I wasn't posting cause I couldn't think of anything and I finally desided if I didn't want kicked off I had to do the best thing I could think of and that was it.Maybe beens she took a random path it directed her there quickly.

Back