• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dusk Stone

Which version should we work on first?

• Light Version

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Dark Version

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Team Dusk Stone

Introduction:
    Hi I'm Zach and I've created this group to make high quality hacks that introduce new elements, and generate a brand new experience for the Pokemon gamer.

*Major Edit*
    This team is no longer for Light and Dark versions. We are working on a completely new hack, called Pokemon Legends: Sinnoh's Champion.

What's Different?
    This is not your average Pokemon hack. Sinnoh's Champion is devoted to telling Cynthia's story; from her first Pokemon to her position as champion of the Sinnoh region.

This is much more of a story based hack. Specifics of the plot are not currently avaliable, however this post will be updated when they are.

Current Team Members:
    GuyNDFan- Owner, Mapper, Storyline Creator, Idea Generator
    DVK- Spriter, Mapper, General Help
    x Necromorph x- Scripter, Mapper, Being Awesome
    Shut Up Tyranitar- Storyline Writer
    atif- Spriter, Sprite Inserter, Mapper
    r0bert- Pixel Artist, Tile Inserter
    Charizard Overheat- Scripter
    -Hac*ker.- Scripter
    Joe_Mami- Banner Maker
    Positions Needed:
    Mapper
    Scripter (skilled please)
    Overworld Editor, Inserter
    Spriter and Sprite Inserter
    Worldmap Editor
    Titlescreen Editor
    Composer

Key:
    Green = Would be nice, but not necessary for completion
    Yellow = Needed
    Red = In great need of

If one of your skills is not on the list, you can still apply!
    *Another required skill is that you need to work well with others!

Current Project:

Pokemon Legends: Sinnoh's Champion
    (Title not final)
    Hack of: Firered

Story:
    You are Cynthia as a teenager. You will lead her along the path to become the Sinnoh Region's champion. (More to be revealed)

Features:

(These may or may not be in the game, and more features maybe listed in the future)
    • Play as Cynthia​
    • New Region as well as Sinnoh​
    • Pokemon from Generations I-IV (Generation V may be included.)​
    • New Rivals (yes, there will be multiple)​
    • Day and Night system​
    • Sidequests​
    • All legendaries will be obtainable​
    • The traditional eight gyms are no longer (More info to come)​
    • All Pokemon that were previously only obtainable by trading (like Machamp or Gengar) can be evolved through either stones or leveling up​
    • All Pokemon that must be leveled up through happiness have alternate forms of evolution​
    • Starter is specific to Cynthia​
    • Will feature other famous trainers in their youth​
    Application Form:

Position Wanted:​

Proof of Work:​

Contact Information:​

Applicants, please make sure to put your MSN accounts in the contact information or PM me them.

Last edited:

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    haha this is my first post! do you need something like beta testers? or storyline writer etc, i'm big on creative writing, and i have beta tested, things like Runescape private servers etc, and pirate king online private servers, so i have some experience beta testing. if so contact me on msn, [email protected]

EDIT: i wouldn't mind learning to map also so once i practice a bit i might be able to do that for you! xD

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    I would be pleased to do some maps for you, but I do not wish to become a part of the team. PM me if you want a map or something. I'd be glad to help.

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    and i have an idea since you want to make two different games, light could be as you said, taking over the 8 evil organisations bases, and in dark you could do the opposite maybe and be the evil organization, beating the 8 gyms and setting up bases in the gyms?

EDIT: i just read your signature, and it said exactly what i wrote here, but it is a good idea hahaha

Last edited:

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    teejermiester, right now I'm looking for people that will join the team and be able to help whenever, however I will PM if I need a map! thank you very much for the offer!

DVK, I'm actually big on creative writing as well. I think I can handle the story on my own, but it would be nice if you could help me iron out things here and there. Do you have any other skills?

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    as i said in my first post, i'm currently learning to map, and im decent photoshopper! pixel art, i'm not too bad but it's not my strong point!

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Alright, I'll make you a member of the team, and maybe you can hone those skills. I'd be great if we could get some additional people too.

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    I'm currently honing my pixel art skills, and i have been doing some mapping, so i will have some maps and trainer sprites to show you later today.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    i don't want to join but i have a suggestion. have intersecting storylines between the two games. like have one of the towns the guy is trying to take over has the trainer from the other version, and they're constantly trying to stop each other. idk, just a thought...

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    i don't want to join but i have a suggestion. have intersecting storylines between the two games. like have one of the towns the guy is trying to take over has the trainer from the other version, and they're constantly trying to stop each other. idk, just a thought...
    Thank you for the input. We are currently working situations like that out. There will be a lot of things like that in the hacks.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Haha of course you can, man. I don't need any proof from you.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Position Wanted: Hello ive decided to sign up ohk well i can script i can do some rival battls but i cant do walk on script events so what i meen is you speak to the person then i can make battles movements them runaway i can do wildbattles anytime
    I also hack titlescreens :) i ca do the main pokemon change with what you want and im getting the background thing i can do the background but i did simple backgrounds so far ill show you mine

Proof of Work:proof ohk you want proof uhm ill show you MY titlescreen i created for my game
    if you want script proof ask me ill shoe a couple
    in my sig is a beta of my game if you want you can check it out

Contact Information:Ohk well i got skype :) and my email is
    [email protected]
    but i dont check my email every day

Applicants, please make sure to put your MSN accounts in the contact information or PM me them.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Position Wanted: Hello ive decided to sign up ohk well i can script i can do some rival battls but i cant do walk on script events so what i meen is you speak to the person then i can make battles movements them runaway i can do wildbattles anytime
    I also hack titlescreens :) i ca do the main pokemon change with what you want and im getting the background thing i can do the background but i did simple backgrounds so far ill show you mine

Proof of Work:proof ohk you want proof uhm ill show you MY titlescreen i created for my game
    if you want script proof ask me ill shoe a couple
    in my sig is a beta of my game if you want you can check it out

Contact Information:Ohk well i got skype :) and my email is
    [email protected]
    but i dont check my email every day

Can I see your title screen as some proof?

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    ohk ja shure its kinda basic it was an easy one
    i can change the pokemon no prob but you must
    gime a background to use cause i cant create one
    are we hacking fire red?https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60058&stc=1&d=1302914611
    Hmm, looks alright. I'd like to make a request before adding you onto the team. I need to see if you can make a titlescreen like we need. You may use any background you want to for this. Please make a titlescreen for Pokemon Light featuring our signature Pokemon for that game, Gardevoir.

What you showed me is certainly not a bad titlescreen, but a little bland. For Light's titlescreen, please make it more exciting like a real Pokemon titlescreen. That is, if it's possible for you to do so.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    hmm ill give it a try it moght only be done by monday since im going out tonight but ill try get it done tommorow but what type of background do you want grass mountain forest?

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    hmm ill give it a try it moght only be done by monday since im going out tonight but ill try get it done tommorow but what type of background do you want grass mountain forest?
    I do not have a specific background in mind. It's your choice. Just make it look good :)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ohk i have time today but im waiting for the background thats all!

Back