• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ads in the way

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • It's not that big of a deal but sometimes when I go to click on the blogs (or chat) and the little drop bar thingy comes down the ad covers it which makes it impossible to click on some of the options, making me having to refresh the page until an ad that doesn't block the bar.
    Screenshot for reference:
    Ads in the way

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • An ad-blocker may do the trick. If you use Chrome or FF, install AdBlock, then refresh the page. That ad should disappear.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Or you could, you know, not use an ad-blocker. :P PC needs the revenue. You guys wonder why we can't afford a better server. XD;

Anyway I tweaked the CSS a bit, that shouldn't happen anymore. =]
    So you want us to click the ads? I could unblock an ad to click it every once in a while.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Ok I'll go click an ad. But how is weight watchers relevant? You sayin' we fat bro?

Back