• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Togepi Costumes!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Togepi Costumes ©
Welcome to Togepi Costumes © this is my *Original* shop!
(to my knowledge it is Original)

So basically you post down below what costume you want your togepi in and I will make a Togepi wearing that particular costume and give you the code for it![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[SPOILER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][IMG]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb420/PhotoURLsneeded/Togepi%20Costumes/Jirachi.png
Metapod.png
Slowpoke.png
Squirtle.png

(you can ask to have the togepi "hatless" when you order, you will get both the original togepi, with a "hat", and the "hatless" togepi)

[/SPOILER]

To order just tell me this information:

Pokemon:

Hat?: (yes/no)

Show Some Support?
Spoiler:

Thanks

Last edited:

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
Years
do you sell togepies?

or if you can just make sprites , I want you to make a togepie costume of zekrom and togepie wearing a toge kiss/togetic.
HAT : YES.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
well I CAN make sprites, but I just felt like making Togepi Costumes at the time :)
I will start your request when I get home from school (in around 8 hours)

Edit: Im back from school, how is a togetic/togekiss going to work? *(I will TRY to make it work =/ )*

Edit: The Zekrom one is done, here, I cannot do the Toge(Tic/Kiss) atm, I will later though.
Zekrom.png

Last edited:
Back