• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

posting a thread

arstover

poke-hacking studios
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    m i read the posting rules but my thread hasent got through its been 3 days! all help is appropriated!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • What section are you posting this in? Like Roleplay or Challenges? Cause not all threads are instantly approved if that is what you are alluding to. If that is the case and it is not approved in several days you should pm the forum mod of that section about the topic getting approved.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • What section was it in? It probably broke the rules or didn't have content if it was in ROM hacking. Or it wasn't explained enough.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Did you post your thread in a board where all threads are required to be approved? That's probably why. Your thread needs to go through a process of approval, which normally takes a day or so. Since you mentioned it didn't go through for three days, it is more likely the moderator denied it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Go ahead and contact the moderator of the section it was posted in. If you don't see your thread within 24 hours after posting it (or rather, sending it in for approval), then you're at liberty to do so. It wasn't in Challenges though, so it ain't me...

Back