• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Approved: GT8 Skype Chatterbox

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hey guys, Megan here…one of the hosts for the Skype Chatterbox. I've made this planning thread so that way we can discuss about the event. I have a feeling that it's going to be BIG!

First of all, the Introductory thread. I kinda made a draft of the first post, which is inside the spoiler. It doesn't have all the fancy CSS or anything...yet. If you think if it can be done better than the one I made, then yeah…feel free to make a better one. The first post draft includes the rules that pertain to the event. Feel free to discuss about those as well.

Spoiler:

Second of all, We need a volunteer to make the emblem for the event. I'm up for it if need be.

Third of all, since we have four hosts for the event, we should discuss who can take turns as moderating the Skype chat/call. There's a sliiiiiight problem here though. Most of us are on the Pacific Daylight Timezone. So, right now is a good time to discuss schedules.

My lovely partnahs-in-cryme hosts, any other ideas/stuff we should add/delete/edit?

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • All seems good. I have an idea for an emblem was talking to Jake about it. He dosent like it but everybody liked my last one so We might take the chance. Once I get a better version done in PS, Ill post here. Maybe somebody will make it look better.

The first post seems simple yet informative. Cant wait till the CSS :)
    I think my Skype name is my PC name, or my real name. Ill go dust my copy off.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll do my version of it and we'll compare. :P

Great! I'll get started on the CSS version of the Introductory thread, it's going to take a short while, though. lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's hard to believe that it's going to be a week before the Get-Together! Due to my modding stuff and school, I haven't gotten around to plan this. Finally I do today since I have more time this week. xD Anyways, unfortunately Fuyuhiko dropped as event host, and countryemo is currently on vacation till the 17th (he said he'll be hosting the last two days of the GT8). So, Sotomura, it's just you and me.

I went ahead and edited the first post draft juuust a little (inside the spoiler). I volunteer to work on the emblem, which is currently a work-in-progress and I should be able to get it done by tonight or tomorrow.

Spoiler:

So...I'm pretty sure everything is covered unless I'm missing something.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Not to worry. I got the emblem done just in time.

GT8 Skype Chatterbox

Skype Chatterbox Chatter
    You went through the laughs, the tears, and the silliness the Skype Chatterbox has to offer. Thanks so much for making this year's Skype event a memorable one! :3

Back