• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Productions (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Yeah me too! Aw man this is gonna be awesome lol xd

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    well then as you getting new scripts i shall map all new uhhhm anyways if they not good or not your style tell me i will edit them i dont mind :)

Alright that sounds good, I'll await a private message from you when you're done.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i was asked to insert tiles new tree new grass neew stuff but i want the threads opinion also this messed up maps but i will fix em :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    The tiles messed up the maps, normally we'd be able to fix them but since the tiles aren't even completed yet it would just be a pain in the ass... So we won't deal with inserting new tiles.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i told you :) well anyway i will do those maps for you

Years
  • I think that you should put in those house's again and the cave things, and if your going to insert tree's you have to make them 2x3 otherwise they wont work properly because of the border block.
    :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Alright I gave a job to [T]ouko so when he/she is done It'll be your turn CelebiKing.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well actually they doo celebiking if you do it properly as i insert so many diffrent pieces and certain ones do work anyway we have decided to stick with FR tiles maybe add somthing here and there also you made a mistake when inserting that house btw :)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Application

What job do you want?:Spriter, pokemon editor.
    Proof of work:Attachments
    What Country/state you live in:India

Years
  • Alright I gave a job to [T]ouko so when he/she is done It'll be your turn CelebiKing.

Sounds Good, Can't wait for my next assignment :)

well actually they doo celebiking if you do it properly as i insert so many diffrent pieces and certain ones do work anyway we have decided to stick with FR tiles maybe add somthing here and there also you made a mistake when inserting that house btw :)

If your talking about the bottom tiles being above the player thats easily fixable i just forgot.
    As soon as [T]ouko posts the updated IPS i will change it :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    iRossy, this guy is really really good, plus what are all those Pokemon on our hack, i don't like them.

He's okay. But what do you mean what are the Pokemon on the hack? They're the Fakemon the hack is based off of.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Thanks for the compliment CelebiKing123!
    And yes, overworld sprites were my first step into hacking; I can do that too.

Alright, even better :). I'll give you a job soon enough.

Update: Still waiting on [T]ouko to finish his job :P

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    wait ohk when must i map as it seem touko has the ips so just send me the ips but like i said i have school and less time :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back