• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Elements of Harmony and Discord[PG-10]

Years
  • (Or, What am I Getting Myself Into?) (Signups open)(OOC Thread here)
    ---
    Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, their lived 2 princesses, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Princess Celestia, the older, used her magic to raise the sun each morning, while her younger sister Luna used her powers to bring in the night. Together they brought balance, harmony, peace, and friendship to the land of Equestria and it's subjects. However, all was not right...

The younger sister, Princess Luna, eventually became resentful and jealous towards her older sister. Their pony subjects cherished and played during the day, while they went inside, slept through, and in some cases even feared, the night. How dare they?! Luna felt rejected, and eventually grew resentful towards Princess Celestia. This came to a head one night, when Luna refused to allow the sun to rise by lowering the moon. Celestia tried to talk it over with Luna, and attempt to reconcile their growing differences, but the bitterness in Luna's heart had turned her into a wicked mare of darkness; Nightmare Moon.

With Nightmare Moon threatening to shroud Equestria in eternal night, Celestia turned to the most powerful magic known, the Elements of Harmony, 6 sparks of magic representing the values of friendship; Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty, and Loyalty, with the final one unknown to anypony, and probably nopony shall have the privilege of knowing what the final element is. With the magic of the Elements of Harmony, the older sister defeated her sister, and banished her to the moon. Celestia has taken over the duties of raising both sun and moon, and harmony has been maintained ever since.

However their is an old ponies tale about the "Mare in the Moon". This tale tells a story about mare who wanted to rule the world, but was defeated by the elements of harmony and sealed in the moon, just like Nightmare Moon. Some ponies speculate that they are one and the same. Whatever they may be, the tale says that the stars shall aid the Mare in the Moon to escape, and help her bring about night eternal, on the 1000th year of the Summer Sun Celebration, celebrating the longest day of the year. For good or bad, the 1000th anniversary of the event is tonight, and being held at Ponyville.

---

As you go into the main hall to watch the sun rise for the Summer Sun Celebration, with the festivities in full swing, the Mayor of Ponyville rises to center stage.

"Fillies and gentlecolts, as mayor of Ponyville, it is my great pleasure to announce the beginning of the Summer Sun Celebration!" The crowd bursts in cheers. "In just a few moments our town will witness the magic of the sunrise and bear witness to this, the longest day of the year! And now, it is an honor to introduce the very pony who gives us the sun and the moon every day, the good and wise, the bringer of harmony to all of Equestria, Princess..." The ground shakes, a shiver is sent up your spine, and eventually a cloud of black starry dust emerges, then reforms into a black, evil looking mare. You instantly recognize her as Nightmare Moon, the very pony spoken of in the Mare of the Moon tale. She speaks;

"Well, well, well, how are my beloved, sun loving subjects?" She says with a hint of resent at the "Sun loving" bit.

"Where's the princess?" A few ponies wonder in fear.

"Why right here." Nightmare Moon replies as a mist of the starry dust reveals Princess Celestia in a cage. The rest of the ponies gasp and cower in utter surprise.

"Let me go!" She spouts in protest. Nightmare Moon tsks in response.

"What? Are you not eager to see me after you banished me to the moon for a 1000 Years?!" She replies, growing angrier with each word. "I really thought you would privilege me with an actual response." She replies. She turns to the ponies and you. "Am I not royal enough for you?" She turns to another pony. "Did you see the signs?" She says. "Don't think your precious Elements of Harmony can save you this time!" She cackles as 5 jewels covered in black flame surround her. "Behold, the Elements of Discord!" The jewels flash as she says what each of them represents. "Wrath, Despair, Fear, Anguish, and Suffering!" Another chill is sent down your spine as the Elements of Discord display their power though a lightning show. "And with these, mark my words, the night will last FOREVER!" She laughs manically.

Nightmare Moon has just made her grand appearance, overthrown Celestia, and has created the Elements of Discord. What do you do in this fear inspiring sight?

---

So you're in the center of the action for a start. Overwhelming, I know. Before we begin though lets get to know your pony better. Would you kindly fill out this sheet?

Name:
    Mare or Stallion?(Pony terms for female and male, respectively):
    Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn?:
    Appearance: (A picture is allowed)
    Personality: (What's your pony like towards other ponies?)
    Bio: (Any significant history? Other things that don't fit in the above categories?)
    Sample Post: (A sample RP post, can be of anything, but if you need something to work on, try your pony interacting at the Summer Sun Celebration)

OK, now a few rules you should know.

-All normal PC rules apply to posts.

-The RP is rated PG-10. Small violence, romance, and such are allowed, but keep that rating in mind.

-I will RP all NPCs. If you want to introduce one, just message me about their general traits and personalities and I'll RP them to the best of my ability. If I can't do a full post as them though, go ahead and bunny them.

-But above all, have fun. Any questions, feel free to ask.

With that in mind, I hope you enjoy this RP.

Current players:

Sweet Candace
    Darkangel91
    Cookie-The-Regretfull-Arcanine
    Scarf
    Seawaddle
    Fortworth96
    Godzil

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • A Pony RPG? This sounds like fun! I'll give it a go!

Name: Sweet Candace
    Character Name: White Lightning
    Mare/Stallion: Stallion
    Pony/Pegasus/Unicorn: Pegasus
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Is chivalrous, kind-hearted, but also a natural-born leader. He can get help from other ponies to achieve a common goal, but would never use their help for his own purposes.
    Appearance: White fur, with a golden-colored mane, and with the same color eyes.
    Background: White is a real go-getter, who was struck by lightning as a young colt. Has grown to control his powers and is able to unleash wicked lightning attacks. He also has a crush on Rainbow Dash and will do anything to make her notice him.
    Sample Post: "Actions speak louder than words! We need to defeat Nightmare Moon as quickly as possible!"

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • (About time someone made a My Little Pony RP)

Name: FrostBreeze
    Pony, Pegasus or Unicorn: Pegasus
    Appearance: She's the blue one.
    Personality: FrostBreeze is a rather secluded pony, prefering to keep to herself. However she does attend all the major festivals, such as the Summer Sun Celebration. She can be seen more often in winter time. She plays around with the young ponies in the snow. Don't expect her to come up and introduce herself. She loves sunsets and winter time. If she sees a pony in need, she doesn't hesitate to help.
    Bio: FrostBreeze was a lonely pony. She can control snow and ice. She never had any friends. After she moved to Ponyville, she slowly started to make friends. She's very skittish and nervous, though she doesn't show it. She tends to be overly-formal in her speech when she's nervous.

Sample RP: "Are you serious right now? Of all the times I could have stayed home, I should have picked today.", FrostBreeze said. She saw several younger ponies that were scared, and walked over. They all huddled behind and underneath her. She snorted at Night Mare Moon, but was wise enough to keep her muzzle shut. She stood her ground and when Night Mare Moon glared at her, FrostBreeze glared back in defiance, laying her ears flat for a moment.

Last edited:
    Years
  • For both of you, everything checks out but the Sample Post. It's too short. Elaborate. What are your ponies thought process during all of this? What's happening around him/her? How does your pony react to all this?

Years
  • Name: Shadowsnow
    Mare or Stallion?(Pony terms for female and male, respectively):Mare, well Filly
    Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn?: Unicorn
    Appearance: Shadowsnow is a dark purple (Think nightmare moon's mane colour) filly with a rather spikey and wild mane and tail that is an icey blue colour that matches her eyes. Her horn is rather sharp compared to most and she has afew claw marks over her snout but she struts them off. She has a cutiemark in the shape of a Snowflake with shadows dancing about it. Her hooves are a light blue that stick out from the 'feathers' as they are called by them. (Think of Big Macintoshes hooves but change the colour)
    Personality: Shadowsnow is a very mysterious pony then tends to only come out as the sun sets, unlike most others she has been awaiting Nightmaremoon's return and has been training her magic to aid her Princess in anyway possible. Though on the rare occasion she is up and about during the day she is kind when talked to but if you make fun of her she'll send soething nasty at you.
    Bio: As said before she has been awaiting Nightmaremoon's return and has made a vow to aid the true princess! Oh and she also spends her time playing in the Everfree forest and fighting with dragons but all in good faith, though it is the reason she has her scars.
    Sample Post:

Tonight you shall be free... Thought a dark pony that seemed to drift towards the center of the crowd, her blue mane and tail swishing back and forth with each step. No longer shall you be in your watery prison.. No longer must we bask in sunlight! As the thought crossed the mares mind a dark chuckle emitted from her throught. Glancing towards the window the mare took note of where the moon and stars were.

"Hey, Skyler? It's almost time.." The mare mumbled to her saddle pack, earning a low growl in respons. "Well yeah I have been waiting for a long time for this.. If you've lived my life Skyler.." Another soft growl came in response. "Oh shut up now.. Stupid wolf.." She mumbled the last paret as she waited for the moment to arise.

Soon as the sun was ment to rise and an evil cackle came from where Princess Celestia was ment to apear. Shadowsnow's eyes became full of wonder as Nightmaremoon apeared.

"My Princess!" She cried abouve the crowds bowing down low. "You have returned!" She cried in pure happiness. "All hail Nightmaremoon!" Stomping her hooves the mare flicked her ears happily.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • (Since all I have right now is my iPod and it won't let me edit my sample post for some reason, I'm just going to post it seperate)

Sample RP: "Please FrostBreeze!", a young pony said. "Yeah, pretty please!", another said. FrostBreeze whinnied softly in laughter. "All right, all right I give", she said. She rose into the air and hovered. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Soon snow started to fall. "Wow!", one of the young ones said. "That is so cool", another said. Soon they were playing around in the light coating of fresh snow. FrostBreeze smiled, landing. A little while later, when Princess Celestia was supposed to appear, Nightmare Moon showed up instead. Eternal darkness?! No!, FrostBreeze thought. She trotted up to the front. "Release Princess Celestia at once! If you create eternal darkness, no plants or trees will grow! There will be no food for any pony!", FrostBreeze neighed loudly. Her blue rose mark glowed a little. Snow started to fall all around the festival. The young ponies huddled behind FrostBreeze, scared. "Hush, I won't let her harm you.", she murmered softly. She flattened her ears and glared at Nightmare moon with an icy stare.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Sample RP: "Hey White, can we see your lightning powers?" a little pony asked. White looked at the pony and the group that quickly gathered around.
    "Okay then," White said. He charged up and then let loose a bolt of electricity from his hooves.
    "Cool!" the ponies said, awed.
    "White, stop showing off," a voice said. White turned around to see Rainbow Dash behind him. White smiled sheepishly, blushed slightly and chuckled.
    "I'm sorry, they really wanted to see my powers in action," White replied, "I just couldn't say no to them."

When Nightmare Moon appeared, White chewed her out.

"How dare you!" he exclaimed, "If you plunge the world in eternal darkness, nothing will grow! Plants and crops will die! There will be food shortages are over the place! All because you're a jealous and miserable creature! You will pay for your heartless, thoughtless actions!"

Years
  • Name: Brushfire

Mare or Stallion: Mare

Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn: Unicorn

Appearance: A warm grey coat and a curly orange-red mane and tail with yellow streaks. Her cutie mark is a paint brush and palette.

zti4l.png

Personality: Brushfire is a warm, gentle, somewhat dreamy pony, and takes everything other ponies say seriously even if they're joking since she's a little innocent. She likes being around other ponies listening to what they say. She's a follower, but this doesn't bother her. Having to make all the decisions would be so tiring and relaxing is so very important. There are so many high-strung ponies who ought to stop and smell the roses. Life is all about basking in the beauty of everything.

Bio: Brushfire wasn't the first, but was almost the last in her class to get a cutie mark and lets other ponies charge into things first while she waits and watches. She discovered her special talent for observing the world and recreating it in art this way.

Sample Post:

"Winter Wishes!" The green pony with the white mane speaking to a group of fillies turned on hearing her name and saw her old friend entering the town hall. She raced over gave her a large hug, nearly knocking her off her hooves.

"Brushfire! I didn't know you were back in Ponyville. I thought you were visiting your family in San Prancisco. This is great. Oh, I'm so happy you're back. What're all these things here? Souvenirs! You shouldn't have."

Brushfire blushed as she took out a miniature snow globe from her saddlebag. The fake snow flakes flickered and stormed around a scene of two ponies building a snow pony on the beach.

"This one is for you. I thought, since you like the cold weather, that you might like this since it's still the middle of summer."

"I love it." Winter beamed. "That's so thoughtful of you. Oh, there's been so much drama while you were away. I have to get you up to speed. Do you remember that colt, Smokey Blues? Well, I heard…"

Winter Wishes was such a talkative pony, Brushfire thought. It was so hard to get one word in once she got going, but she didn't mind at all. They hadn't seen each other in weeks and it felt good just to hear her again. Brushfire looked around at the decorations for the festival and approved. It was going to be a wonderful sunrise when the Princess arrived, she just knew it.

"—and when they said the preparations for the Summer Sun Festival were going to be here I thought: 'Oh, no! That silly filly Brushfire isn't going to be here to celebrate with us. She'll miss her chance to paint the Princess' portrait again this year, just like last year. Look, I think they're starting."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Name: TwistedWing

Mare/Stallion: Mare

Pony/Pegasus/Unicorn: Pegasus

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Twist, as she likes to be called, is a vey mischevious Pegasus. Racing and competition is what she loves, and it is obvious as she picks fights with any pony who dares look down to her. The mare doesn't have a lot of friends, though the ones she does have she was nice to on purpose; as she only gains friends she could benifit from later on.

Bio: As a child, her parents locked her away from the outside world in fear their child would get hurt. Twist refused them, escaping outside each night possible to play with other Pegasus. When she got into an accident, her right wing was injured permanently. Her parents easily took notice and became more harsh, watching her so she couldn't escape. Twist only managed to sneak out one day, never returning to her family.

Sample Post:

"Whats with your wing?" a laughing Pegasus asked her, making a joke about Twist's wing as she poked it. The other two Pegasus surrounding her closed in to look at it as well. The injured Mare merely flapped both of her wings to push them away. "Didn't your parents teach you its impolite to stare?" she shot back with a small, devious smile. The others looked unimpressed by her witty comeback.

"Well, then, I'd like to see you fly with that jagged wing of yours!" said the black Pegasus, which kicked off the ground with its large wings. The other two white ones hopped off as well, all facing her to watch. Twist frowned, turning away slightly.

"I don't have to show off to you guys..."

"No, no, of course not. But can you fly?" a white one taunted, all of them giggling. They flapped their wings to face her, not letting the Pegasus leave until they were satisfied.

Twist let out a snort of anger before kicking off the ground. Her right wing failed to catch as much air as it wanted, and ended up crashing the Pegasus back to the ground. Laughter filled the air immediately, "Wow, 3 feet off the ground! Good job!". The smaller Pegasus climbed back up with fierce eyes, flapping her wings in frustration and walking away from the group.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • I HAVE NO REGRETS.

Name: Dragonslayer; "Slayer" for short Yes I am being uncreative with the name

Mare or Stallion: Stallion

Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn: Unicorn

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: With a name like "Dragonslayer", what else would one expect but someone full of arrogance, stubbornness, and egotism? That's Slayer for you. He won't get involved in anything unless it pertains to his interests, even if it could cost him his friends. And once he's involved, he will not back down. It could be life-risking, but he'd still take a challenge head-on without any thought of giving up. And if he crushes that challenge? Better cover your ears, because you're gonna hear a lot of bragging from him.

Of course, Slayer has a bit of a soft side to him. He cares for other Unicorns much like himself, and is gentle and kind towards them, especially young fillies and colts. He still fits his egotism in, regaling them with stories of his accomplishments. Said stories are always true, though, so you could never call him a liar. Slayer also hates dragons with a passion, and so, as his name implies, he's pretty much set on slaying them. However, he will not do so unless they're fully grown. Where's the challenge in slaying a baby dragon, after all?

Bio: Ironically, Slayer was raised by a dragon, "Bane" when he was young. Bane taught Slayer how to use his magic, as well as how to read. Slayer came to love this Bane as if he were the father Slayer never had. But all good things must come to an end. A few years ago, Bane suddenly disappeared and left Slayer to fend for himself. At first, Slayer blamed himself for his "father's" disappearance. But eventually, Slayer began to resent Bane for leaving him behind, believing that Bane thought Slayer was "incompetent" and "unworthy of being a dragon's child". As a result, Slayer came to hate all dragons and vowed to take them all down.

Sample Post: "Oi, will you shut up about how your latest 'adventure' already? We've heard the story dozens of times!" a mare sneered at the pinkish stallion. Slayer glared at her. He had heard so many ponies say this to him, but he still hated being told to "can it".

"The heck's your problem? I can talk about whatever I want to, can't I?" he retorted. The mare and her friends groaned.

"Why don't you try not talking about stuff only you're interested in for once? Come on, girls, let's go." The mare and her friends trotted away, leaving Slayer on his own. What do they know, stupid ponies... Slayer galloped over to a nearby tree, where he could rest for a while. He couldn't help that he had done such an exceptional job on his latest adventure. The others were just jealous. Yeah, that was it.

"Mr. Slayer...?" The familiar voice of a young colt caused the pink stallion to look up.

"What is it?" he grumbled.

"Would you tell me the story again? About your latest adventure? Pleaaaase?" Slayer then noticed a few other fillies and colts gathering around the little guy. He smiled at them. At least they understood.

"All right," he said, a wide grin on his face. "Once upon a time..."

---

If anything needs to be fixed, lemme know. I sort of rushed the Personality and History and Sample because I had to get ready for work.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seawaddle is approved. One more person and we can start.

EDIT: Scratch that. We can start posting intro posts now. Sign ups are still open though.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Name: Midnight Storm (or Midnight for short)

Mare or Stallion?: Mare

Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn?: Pegasus

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Midnight Storm is very aloof and temperamental. She believes she's right about everything and if anyone says otherwise she just snorts and turns away. If she deems someone unworthy of being her friend she'll completely ignore them. She's very proud of her manuveurability in flight and her looks and will often spend hours at a time grooming. Despite what some may think, Midnight wasn't always this way. She used to be a kind and caring pony who would help whenever needed but an incident in her past made her change to cover up her sadness.

Bio: When she was only a few years old Midnight Storm's family passed away due to a deadly disease. Midnight was the only one to survive. The disease seemed to have a strange effect on her, giving her larger and stronger wings that enabled her to fly faster and higher than other pegasus. This new strenght gave her the ability to create whirlwinds if she flaps her wings hard enough. Without any relatives left, the young pegasus tried to cover up her sadness and lonliness by becoming the temperamental pony she is today, no longer playing with the other ponies like she used to.

Sample Post: 'Oops, missed a spot,' Midnight Storm thought as she brushed through her mane, flattening a strand that had gotten out of place. The black pegasus was the picture of perfect beauty, or at least in her eyes. Her wing feathers were perfectly aligned, Her tail and mane were curled with glitter brushed in to give it a nice shine, and her perfectly clean hair glistened in the reflected light of the moon as she stepped outside.

She spread her wings and took off, flying gracefully through the sky. It didn't take long for her to reach the main hall where the Summer Sun Celebration would be taking place. Landing carefully so as not to get dust on herself, Midnight folded her wings over her back and walked around to the front of the crowd. She was looking forward to seeing Princess Celestia who, in her eyes, was the only one more beautiful than herself.

Much to her horror, a completely different pony appeared in her place. The one called Nightmare Moon who had been banished to the moon 1000 years ago. Her look of horror was replaced with anger in an instant. "Hey! You there! Yeah, you, the ugly pony up there! Let Princess Celestia go this instant!" she whinnied angrily.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • (Yay for intro posts. I'm starting from when she got to the celebration. I find it easier that way)

FrostBreeze walked slowly throught the crowd so she could get a drink. She felt something pull on her tail gently. She looked back and saw a very young pony looking at her. "Yes?", FrostBreeze said warmly. "Umm, I was wondering if you could make it snow for us", the young one asked. Several other ponies gathered around. FrostBreeze would never disappoint a young pony, so she smiled. "Of course", she replied. Older ponies stopped to watch her as well. FrostBreeze flapped her wings and rose into the air. She concentrated and flew around the young ones in a circle. Beautiful ice crystals fell behind her, creating a very pretty winter-like scene in the summer. She loved entertaining the babies. It made her feel like she was doing something good with her life. The babies squealed in delight and chased the flakes, eating them. FrostBreeze whinnied in laughter at their antics. She landed after a few more minutes. She finally got her drink when they were announcing Princess Celestia. She gasped in horror when Nightmare Moon was there instead. She listened as Nightmare Moon talked about bringing eternal darkness. FrostBreeze trotted up front. "Release Princess Celestia at once! If you create eternal darkness, no plants or trees will grow! There won't be food for any pony!", she said loudly. The young ones huddled behind her. FrostBreeze looked at them. "Hush, I won't let her hurt you", she said. She flattened her ears and gave Nightmare Moon an icy stare. She stamped her hoof.

Years
  • Hey there, everyone. No Earth ponies? This will not do...

Name: Scrumpy Jake

Mare or Stallion?: Stallion

Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn?: Pony

Appearance: Reddish-brown coat with curly black mane and tail. Darker hair around mouth resembles facial stubble. Eyes are light brown, bordering on gold. Shorter and stouter than most ponies. Cutie mark is a brown glass bottle.

Personality: A jolly pony with a fierce temper, Jake is proud and fun-loving. He knows his skill at his chosen profession, and as long as you know it, he likes you just fine. Always the life of a party, until it ends shortly afterwards.

Bio: Found as a foal at the Fuji Apple Farm for Orphans, Jake was raised a farmer and apprentice cook. His culinary skills improved over time, and his natural talent for beverage-brewing earned him his cutie mark sooner than any of the other orphans. Word of the young mixmaster spread, and the Farm recieved two visitors: Jake's real parents, who explained that young Highland Ponies are abandoned at birth until their skills manifest themselves, a longstanding, cruel, and wholly unnecessary tradition among the Highland Ponies. His unhappy childhood had ended. But his training had just begun...

Sample Post: Scrumpy Jake eagerly heads to the Celebration, pulling a cart loaded with barrels. "Ah, it's been a good year! Can't wait ta show off these babies tonight! Hahaha! Let's do it!" He charges forward, arriving early to set up his drink stand. Unfortunately, noone else is there to unhook him. "Ugh, this wasn't supposed ta happen..."

After a few others arrive, he is helped out of his cart by a friendly unicorn mare, who giggles at him the entire time. "Aye, thanks, lassie. Got a wee bit ahead o' meself." The mare laughs as she heads off, leaving Jake to his work. "Thankfully I already don't remember this." He prepares a large bowl of apple cider, inviting over the ponies finishing the decorations. "Have at 'em, lads! Only the best for tha boyos behind the scenes!"

---Suddenly, Nightmare Moon!---

Jake leaps forward, startled at the Dark Princess's sudden appearance. Other ponies plead, alerting Jake to the dangers of eternal night. "Ya kidnap our Princess, ya crash our party, and ye threaten to wipe out all we stand fer? Oooohhh, I'm goin' ta liquefy ya!" He leaps on top of one of his barrels, searching for a way up.

Not sure if any spots are left, but here's an SU anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ((Yay! First post, GO!))

Scrumpy Jake goes over his list, preparing for the night's festivities. "Tonight's the big night! The one-thousandth Summer Sun Celebration, and I'm sellin' drinks! Oh, me parents'd be so proud." He rolls a large barrel onto his cart, jumping in to stand it up beside the others. Six large barrels, full of his special brews. A bright red unicorn hooks him to the cart, tilting his head questioningly. "Don't worry, Mumbles! I'll have time ta set up and help finish decoratin' before anypony else arrives!" He glances behind him, grinning fiercely. "Ah, it's been a good year! Can't wait ta show off these babies tonight! Hahaha! Let's do it!" He charges forward, arriving early to set up his drink stand. Unfortunately, noone else is there to unhook him. "Ugh, this wasn't supposed ta happen..."

After a few others arrive, he is helped out of his cart by a friendly unicorn mare, who giggles at him the entire time. "Aye, thanks, lassie. Got a wee bit ahead o' meself." The mare laughs as she heads off, leaving Jake to his work. "Thankfully I already don't remember this." He prepares a large bowl of apple cider, inviting over the ponies finishing the decorations. "Have at 'em, lads! Only the best for tha boyos behind the scenes!" The laborers gladly come over, quenching their thirst with Jake's fine beverage. They thank him, headed off to other jobs.

At the Celebration, Jake gives out drinks freely. The literal fruits of his labor are given away as samples, and he advertises for his little farm as well. He smiles at a young blue pegasus, who is busy entertaining some young ponies by making snow. He pushes her a full glass just as the Mayor announces Princess Celestia. "...And now, it is an honor to introduce the very pony who gives us the sun and the moon every day, the good and wise, the bringer of harmony to all of Equestria, Princess..." Dark smoke pours in, as Nightmare Moon makes her terrifying appearance, revealing her captured sister and dark plans! "Behold, the Elements of Discord! Wrath, Despair, Fear, Anguish, and Suffering! And with these, mark my words, the night will last FOREVER!" She laughs maniacally.

Jake steps back, startled at the Dark Princess's sudden appearance. The blue pegasus leaps forward, her words alerting Jake to the dangers of eternal night. "...If you create eternal darkness, no plants or trees will grow! There won't be food for any pony!" This startles Jake. "No trees will grow? Ach! Mah apples! Mah drinks!" He points at Nightmare Moon threateningly. "Ya kidnap our Princess, ya crash our party, and ye threaten to wipe out all we stand fer? Oooohhh, I'm goin' ta liquefy ya!" He leaps on top of one of his barrels, searching for a way up to the balcony.

Last edited:
    Back