• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight to the Finish (17+)

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
Fight to the Finish

Rated 17+ for Death, Violence and Romance

300px-Unova_alt.png

SU/OOC Thread HERE

You walk into the lab, and see the Professor standing there, three little Pokeballs in front of her. She's eyeing them carefully, almost suspiciously as she prepares for his three new Trainers to walk in and choose their Pokemon.

It doesn't work that way anymore.

The rules have changed.

After over 100 years of Pokemon battling as a tradition, people and Pokemon are living more united than ever. They eat, sleep, shop, work and live together, their bond as strong as a rock. This unity leads to a miracle, the divine connection between a single Pokemon and his owner. Every owner has been limited to a single Pokemon, one that is given to him when he turns 10. The divine connection is created at the age of 15, after five years of wonderful unity. If the Pokemon and owner accepts, a fragment of themselves is put into the other. If not, the Pokemon is taken away from the unacceptable owner. This way, peace and serenity is born.

But trainers are no longer.

The divine connection is a connection made between Pokemon and owner who are closer than any bond known to man. The Pokemon will give a part of his or her soul to the owner and the owner to his or her Pokemon. This divine connection allows the duo to be more united than ever before.

Both will feel the other's feelings, hear the other's thoughts, smell the other's scents, see through the other's eyes, allowing Pokemon and human to live two different lives while still together. A miraculous event indeed. Anything that happens to one, happens to the other.

Including death.

After many long months of discussion and meetings, the International Pokemon Government has decided on banning Pokemon training due to the unfortunate circumstances that may occur if the owner is to faint alongside his or her Pokemon. This has caused riots and anger among many Pokemon owners at home who are nearing the usual age of Pokemon Trainers, sixteen, a year after the divine connection has been created. This allows both to be safe and without danger in the safety of their own homes or villages. Gyms have been shut down, as well as all Pokemon Training Companies.

Despite hopes of peace and serenity, this has left the world in turmoil.

Pokemon Training has become an illegal and underground act, and many cities are torn down in hopes of finding a place to stay without getting caught by a new Police - The Enforcers. The Black Market has become a common destination for Trainers, and now the government is setting "bounties" on heads of well-known Trainers who have been damaging their own lives and other lives in the now-dangerous act of Pokemon Battling.

One day, a man comes to Nuvema Town, your village, with a worn down Poliwhirl, on the brink of death. The village takes him straight away to the doctor, while Professor Juniper explains to a group of six fifteen year olds exactly what has occurred with him. They immediately get excited, and despite her best efforts, are determined to leave the village and start their own journey and get a bounty on their own head!

Choose a Side:

Do you find this form of battling dangerous, horrible? Do you want to be an Enforcer?

Or do you believe that everyone should have their own say, and that if one wants to be a Trainer, he may?

Spaces:
Enforcers
1. Adam Charlemagne/Charlie Locke w/ lvl 5. Sneasel : Scratch/Leer
2. Leya Hanketsu w/ lvl 5. Sandshrew : Scratch/Defense Curl
Trainers
1. Miharu Mizushima w/ lvl 5. Growlithe : Bite/Roar
2. Jennifer "Jen" Atlantica w/ lvl 5. Zorua : Scratch/Pursuit
3. Kris Kollyns w/ lvl 5. Riolu : Quick Attack/Endure

Pokemon:
Enforcers

Sandshrew
Spr_5b_027.png

Moves:
Scratch/Defense Curl - Owned by Leya Hanketsu

Poochyena
Spr_5b_261.png

Moves:
Tackle/Howl

Shinx
Spr_5b_403_m.png

Moves:
Tackle/Leer

Sneasel
Spr_5b_215_f.png

Moves:
Scratch/Leer/Taunt - Owned by Adam Charlemagne/Charlie Locke

Trainers:

Zorua
Spr_5b_570.png

Moves:
Scratch/Leer/Pursuit - Owned by Jennifer "Jen" Atlantica
(pick two)

Skitty
Spr_5b_300.png

Moves:
Fake Out/Growl/Tail Whip/Tackle/Foresight
(pick two)

Phanpy
Spr_5b_231.png

Moves:
Odor Sleuth/Tackle/Growl/Defense Curl
(pick two)

Growlithe
Spr_5b_058.png

Moves:
Bite/Roar - Owned by Miharu Mizushima

Riolu
Spr_5b_447.png

Moves:
Quick Attack/Foresight/Endure - Owned by Kris Kollyns
(pick two)

Cubchoo
Spr_5b_613.png

Moves:
Powder Snow/Growl

Final Task:

At the very end, we will see who has last the longest, the ones with the government on their side, or the ones who believe freedom is a virtue.

Rules:

1. All SU's will be completed in the OOC thread.
2. No god-modding.
3. No bunnying.
4. When submitting an SU, fill it properly and wait for me to accept.
5. I will take the empty space, so there will be a total of 9 players accepted.
6. The game is over when the last person stands (or unless I say so). Therefore, there will be dying in this game. If that doesn't go as you please, don't join.
7. No player is invincible. Be reasonable.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Wrong place for this buddy. Yu need to go to the OOC thread. There is a link to it at the top of the first post. That's where you'll find the Sign Up sheet. once you fill out your characters information, then you have to wait until Top accepts you. Hope to see you there. :)

Oh, and Growlithe and Zorua are already taken. So you'll have to pick a different one.

Nox Masque

Faceless Smile...
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2011
(OOC: So then... I'll take the reins? Italics mean that my character and Silk are talking mentally. Purple is Silk's speech.)

'It's a cold night again, Silk. Are you coping ok?'
'I think you're forgetting that I was born in Snowpoint, and if it hadn't been for you, I would have stayed there. This is the perfect temperature.' Silk replied airily. Adam smiled. His companion was so alike him it was strange, and comforting to know that his one true friend understood his most intimate and private thoughts yet would not intrude on them unless given permission. Suddenly, Silk's ears pricked up and Adam heard through his partner's hyper sensitive ears the sounds of a pair of Pokemon fighting. 'You think that's a battle, boss?' Adam frowned in concentration 'Don't call me that.' He heard the muffled commands of two trainers, so he snapped to attention and nodded. He and his partner slinked through the inky black streets towards the house where the two Pokemon were crying out in pain, along with their trainers' grunts of suffering. Adam felt his partner's nerves, and scratched an ear affectionately. 'Can you open the door?' Adam inquired, suddenly worried their approach of strike from shadows would suddenly meet a sticky end. 'Oh, you know I can.' Silk smirked, picking the lock with his ultra-sharp claws.

The door slowly opened, silently, and the pair stepped through the doorway, sticking to the walls in case the floor creaked. 'Don't worry, er... what can I call you? Oh well. Carpet tends not to creak. And besides, those two are being so noisy you could walk an armoured riot squad through here unnoticed.' Adam smiled in appreciation of his friend's attempts to alleviate the moment. He shook his head and strolled towards the now clearly audible battlers, and they were fighting in a surprisingly large basement. 'Look here, Silk... it must be an organised battling ring.' Silk smiled a toothy, mischievous grin. 'So... We're going to have to find out who the rest of these filthy, non-law-abiding, criminal scum are?'
'Oh, Silk... You're a bad person.' Adam chuckled inwardly. 'Maybe, but at least I obey the law.'

They walked into the dimly lit room to find the trainers standing at either end of the room just as they traditionally did in the old days. They seemed to be twins because neither Adam nor Silk's expert eyes could see a difference, and their Ralts appeared to be similiar. 'Remember, Silk, you need to cause one of them enough pain so that they're BOTH incapacitated.' Adam said aloud. The illegal trainers and their Ralts both stopped and turned around to face the enforcer and his partner. Adam feigned a look of shock and looked down at himself. Then he slapped his forehead and looked down at Silk. 'Dear me, my friend. I appear to have forgotten to remove my hat. I'm terribly sorry, ladies. You must forgive me.' He took off his fedora and bowed with a sly, mocking grin on his face. 'Anyhow, let's get this over with. I'm tremendously sorry, but you'll have to come with me now, for charges of Pokemon cruelty. Or you could resist arrest, and I'm forced to advise you not to, although I'd love it if you did, if it weren't too much trouble.' The two girls stared at him, with a mixtures of fear and bewilderment crossing their features. With a single look at their Pokemon, the one closest to the door, and Adam and Silk, backed away so that they stood shoulder-to-shoulder. 'Oh good, I do so enjoy he competitive spirit!' He chuckled, clapping his hands once. 'But... if that's the case, why aren't you a trainer?' One of the girls asked. Adam gave her a steely cold look and laughed quietly. 'Humanity is weak and cruel. Battling was just another was they exploited Pokemon.' As he finished that sentence, he launched a flying kick into one of the girl's abdomen, making her give out a cry of pain and crumple to the floor. Her Pokemon gave a similiar cry but didn't go down, still standing. Adam shook his head and walked over to the Ralts, who was at his knee height. It tried to use Confusion on him, but the pain had scattered it's focus and could only manage a slight fizzle of ESP. He tutted and looked at the girl he had sent to the floor. She was getting up, and although he didn't enjoy hurting Pokemon, he did enjoy hurting the people who exploited them. He picked up the Ralts by the scruff of the neck and pushed one finger into it's red horn. Although a seemingly simple action, Adam had the fortune of knowing that it was a pressure point in Ralts, and so both it, and its trainer, screamed in suffering of the action. They finally passed out from the pain and he glanced over at Silk, who flashed him a grin from the top of his target's head. 'We're all finished here, Adam. Let's get back to base with these two troublemakers and settle down for a cup of char.'
'Char?'
'Tea, Adam... Tea...'

Adam sat in his bunk, reading his book. Silk had gone to sleep and was currently dreaming about the finer points of his diet, mostly tea and cinnamon. Neither of which Adam particularly enjoyed. But he knew how much is friend enjoyed them, so he suffered in silence, although he knew Silk heard his loudly and colourfully voiced objections inside his head. Not right now, though. It was one of the few times he felt alone- when he was awake and Silk slept. he felt uncomfortable, like he was vulnerable, and it was the reason he always locked his door before going to bed. He didn't know why, but without Silk's sarcastic, sardonic comments buzzing in his head every few minutes or so, he felt incomplete. He shurgged and put his book away, turning off the lamp at his bedside. He went to sleep with the slightly unpleasant image of a cinnamon flavoured tea-bag being covered in boiling hot water... by a Sneasel with over-large claws. And he thought about why he wanted to end the battling menace in Unova, and the world.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
Years
The night was bitterly cold, but Leya didn't care. She was hot on the trail of a lead she hoped would bring her to yet another branch of that abomination known as the Black Market. She and the Sandshrew at her feet shivered violently in perfect unison, as the Sandshrew's weakness against Ice made it more and more sluggish the longer they went on. "We've been out here for almost two days, Leya," it whined into her mind, trying to talk some sense into her. "It'll still be there if we rest for just a little bit--"

"Exactly," Leya snapped, her voice as cold as the air. "It'll still be there, and they'll still be abusing your fellow Pokemon in ways you can only imagine. The longer we search, the faster we'll find them, and the faster they're gone." A small, quickly silenced part of her knew that her single-minded tenacity was almost as bad as a Trainer's abuse, but she wasn't giving up. This was her duty as an Enforcer, and she was going to carry it out if it killed her. Sandshrew sighed pitifully, and the pair trudged on through the outskirts of the city.

"Leya, I hear something!" Sandshrew finally said excitedly. Leya could hear it, too, faint voices from the basement of a rickety shack. Upon closer inspection, light was flashing through the rickety floorboards.

"This is it!" said Leya, her eyes aglow with anticipation. "Sandshrew, be a dear and get these boards out of my way, hmm?" Sandshrew obediently tore its sharp claws into the rotting wood, and rolled into a ball to survive tumbling several feet down into the dingy basement, where two fifteen year old boys were pitting a Plusle and a Minun against each other. "Fun's over, boys, you're under arrest," she snapped without preamble, earning little more than an attitude from the Trainers.

"What're you gonna do if we don't come with ya?" sneered one. "Plusle!"

"Minun!" added the other.

"Spark!" they cried together, and the jolts of electricity surged towards Sandshrew and... did nothing.

"Good try, Electric can't do a thing against Ground," Leya reminded them coldly, drawing from her knowledge that she'd gained when she was one of these heathens. Of course, she'd seen the error of her ways and it pained her to even think of causing a Pokemon pain, but these boys were troublemakers and they must be punished. Sandshrew curled up and rolled into the two Cheering Pokemon, sending them and the Trainers to the ground. Leya forced handcuffs onto both boys. "Congratulations, you just added 'resisting arrest' to the list of your crimes. I do hope you enjoy your cell, you won't be leaving." And she hauled them off back to base, another job well done.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: And now, the other side of the coin. Jen's bond with Dusk hasn't fully formed yet, but it's getting that way.)

Jen walked along. She hadn't seen Dusk for many days, and her rage was building. Damn that fool! He and his stupid Charmander had no right to take Dusk away from her. She walked along in silence, knowing she was going the right way. She could feel it. They had taken Dusk this way. Poor little guy, he was so scared. How she knew he was scared she wasn't sure, but she did. It was just one of those things. She could always tell when he was frightened, or lonely, or hungry. Whenever he needed something. And most of the time what he needed was her. She could pratically hear him whimpering. She pulled the switchblade out of her pocket when she realised she was getting closer. She slowly crept into the man's camp. Well, he was more like a boy, barely older than she was. She spotted Dusk shivering in a cage nearby.
"They put him in a CAGE?!" she thought angrily to herself. To her mild surprise, Dusk's head popped up and he began whimpering.

"Oh, be quiet. I'm going to take you to a better place, where you can live in safety," the man said to Dusk kindly. Jen didn't see it that way. This guy was no better than a thief. What gave him the right to steal her pokemon? She crept noiselessly into his camp, and Dusk stayed quiet. Good boy. She snuck over to the boy and stabbed at his back. A sudden shift as he reached over to try and pet Dusk resulted in her knife piercing his shoulder. He grunted painfully and rolled away.

"Hey, thief, remember me! Next time you want to take me out try hitting me a little harder!" Jen said angrily. The man got to his feet, his left arm hanging limply at his side.

"So noted! You are under arrest!" he said, his shiny enforcer badge glinting in the firelight. Jen laughed at this and swung the knife, but he quickly danced out of the way.

"Yeah, no. Try and cage me. See what happens!" Jen said mockingly as she slashedat the leg he swung at her stomach with a kick. He staggered back holding his leg and she opened a cut in his stomach. He let out an oof in pain and collapsed. She bent down and held the knife to his throat.

"Where's the key?" she asked sweetly. He groaned and she gave him a new place to put an ear ring in his ear. She asked again and with a shaking hand he tossed the key toward Dusk. She got up and kicked him as hard as she could in the stomach before walking over to Dusk. She picked the key up and opened the cage. Dusk leapt into her arms and whinced in pain when she hugged him tight. The hell? She checked him all over and found a rather large bruise just behind his right front shoulder, on his rib cage. She set him down and walked back to the boy.

"You hurt Dusk," she said calmly, though she had a crazy gleam in her eye.
"Oh dear god! No!" the man said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jen walked down the road with Dusk following along behind her. She could tell he was disappointed, but she didn't care. Someone had to send those Enforcers a message that their thievery would not be tolerated. True, she might have been able to get her point across a less violent way, but her way was so... Satisfying! She finished cleaning the blood off her knife and closed it. She looked at the Charmander's pokeball. She didn't want it. It would only remind her of the boy that was now laying back there bleeding to death. Maybe if he could fight through the pain he could radio for help. But, he wouldn't ever forget that he was not to take her pokemon again. Not that he could now that his thumbs were gone, but that's not the point. She called out the Charmander. She dropped his ball and crushed it under her foot.

"There, you're free. If you want to go running back to your old trainer, you better hurry. He probably won't last much longer," she said with a calm smile on her face.

"Charmander! Char!" the Charmander said. He took off past Jen and Dusk running back the way they had come. She shook her head. Stupid thing. Well, if he wanted to be with his old trainer, then so be it. It wasn't her problem. She would have taken him with her, but so just didn't do fire types. Now, dark types like her Dusk, those were the best ever! She loved them. They were a perfect match for her, and she... Damn it all! She had to wash these clothes now! They were covered in blood! With a sigh she began to search for a lake or stream.

(OOC: Don't mess with Jen and Dusk. She's crazy.)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Kris Kollyns
From home to forest
Training for jail

-----

'Auron, stop. Right now.' I said telepathically to the Riolu rampaging around my room.

'Ooh! I've never seen this before! Or this! Well this looks new!' Auron said back telepathically as he examined the "new" things in my room. By new I mean I had had it all for a very long time. 'Oh, hey! You want to go to the park? See some other Pokemon? Let's go let's go let's go!' My finger started pressing the volume button on my phone, causing music to blare through the headphones I was wearing. Sadly, no matter how loud I made it, I couldn't filter out Auron's thoughts. Sometimes it became a little too much to handle.

'Come on Kris! Let's go to the park! Oh, what's that?' Auron pointed to the television, but I just ignored it. As far as I knew, or cared at the moment, he was pointing at a blank screen. Perhaps he turned it on during his rampage. Whatever.

'AH! Do we have any tacos? I want a taco! Let's go play a game! At the park! A game at the park!' I was about to lose it. Not that you would be able to tell unless you could hear my thoughts, like Auron could. Sadly, he didn't seem to be paying any attention to them at the moment. He was really good at that.

'Auron! Auron!! Auron-' "AURON!!!" Auron stopped where he was, surprised to hear my voice out loud.

'Huh?' Auron looked at me, confused.

'You're being annoying again. Very annoying.' I sat there for a moment, finally lowering the volume of my music as to not go deaf. 'Let's go... for a walk.' I stood up and started walking.

'Oh yay!' Auron started running behind me to keep up, before he jumped onto my shoulder and put his hand on my head, lowering my beanie and essentially blinding me. I removed his paw from my head and fixed my beanie, then I continued out the door.

After a few minutes, Auron and I arrived in the forest. We occasionally came out here and trained. Auron was a fighting-type, so he relished the training. It was the one time that he wasn't annoying and talking, or more accurately, thinking my ear off.

'Yes! Training!' Auron ran up to a tree and kicked it. He wasn't strong enough to really damage the trees with a single hit yet, but he'd get there. I kicked the tree as hard as I could without really moving, and nothing happened. Well, nothing except for a slight pain in my ankle.

'Oh, that hurt you know. Trying to kick the tree without putting much behind it like that won't really work.'

'I realize that.' I responded as I jumped into the air and did a spinning kick.

'A spinning kick? Perhaps if I were a Hitmontop I'd appreciate that.' Auron kicked his tree again, tearing some of the bark off of it.

'Oh, shut up.' I kicked my tree once more before I sensed something coming up behind us. Aura power, pretty useful.

I whirled around as a Poochyena leaped towards me, its fangs bared. I sidestepped it and looked around. It had a trainer around here somewhere. The wild Pokemon here typically didn't attack me and Auron.

"Stop the training or I'll be forced to arrest you!" Came the voice of a male that sounded like he was somewhere in his twenties.

"Sadly, I don't know if you're actually allowed to do that."

"And why not?"

"Well, that's because I'm not actually battling Pokemon. I'm merely kicking some trees alongside my Pokemon. I hardly think that's illegal."

"I'll be arresting you anyways!" He sounded like he ws either new to his job or on the brink of being fired. Something along those lines, because he sounded like he was ready to jump on any excuse to arrest me.

"Why don't you show yourself then?" There was some rustling somewhere off to my right and the man fell out of a tree. He nearly landed on his face, and got himself covered in dirt. He stood up and wiped himself off.

"Poochyena, bite that stupid kid!"

'Dude, it didn't work the first time, why try it again?' I thought.

'Yeah, really.' Auron leaped into the air and countered the Poochyena with a Quick Attack. I leaped into the tree I had been kicking while the man was distracted. Auron continued to attack the Poochyena with Quick Attack as I positioned myself above the man. After a second of confirming my aim, I leaped out of the tree and did a spinning kick on the man's head.

The man, followed by his Poochyena, collapsed, unconscious. 'See, spinning kicks can come in handy.'

'Whatever.' I laughed and began to walk home with Auron.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: I was waiting for another person to post before going again, but I really don't want this to die.)

Jen walked along, her pure white hair blowing in the breeze. She still hadn't found a lake, and she was beginning to worry she'd have to be stuck in these bloodstained clothes for a long time. Wait, she had an idea.

"Dusk, would you sniff around and find me some water please?" Jen asked sweetly. Dusk growled his acceptance, and for a moment she felt a flicker of joy. Why was she happy? She had nothing to be happy about! Still, she was pleased with this. Dusk began sniffing around, as asked, and yipped and began walking off the road. Jen felt the overwhelming urge that she should follow him, so she did. She passed some oddly beat up trees and reached a small lake. Finally! She scooped up Dusk.

"You're the best!" she said with glee. She tossed him into the water, and after setting down her bag and pulling out some soap she followed him.

When the two of them finally got out of the water night had fallen. She put her wet clothes to hang up in a tree and pulled out a towel and change of clothes. Once she was dressed again she sat down on a stump and pulled out her knife and began flipping it in the air. What was she supposed to do now? Dusk rubbed happily against her leg and she leaned over to pick him up. What was she going to do? She wanted to hurt something, but there was no one around. No one but Dusk, and she didn't want to hurt him at all! So she sat still, tossing her knife with one hand and petting Dusk with the other.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Miharu walked through the back alleyways, her partner pokemon, Growlithe, beside her.

Man, I am so bored.

Growlithe glanced up at Miharu. Deal with your boredom.

Miharu pouted. Why do you have to be so mean? Do you not want to train?

Growlithe started wagging his tail. Training, I'll do. But any of your harebrained ideas, and I am out of here.

Who do you think I am?

Miharu
, Growlithe deadpanned. And that is bad enough as it is.

Love you too, sweetie.

-x-

They managed to find a secluded forest to train in, when an enforcer walked up to them with a pokeball on his belt.

"Hey, you two, you aren't allowed to battle!" exclaimed the enforcer.

Miharu and Growlithe shared a look. "There is not anything about training pokemon."

The enforcer narrowed his eyes. "Why train if not to get stronger so you could beat people in battles, hm? Desist at once!"

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Damn, someone has got a stick up tight in his-"

The enforcer sent out his Gastly. "Just for resisting an enforcer, your pokemon shall be taken and you will be arrested."

Miharu sighed. "Are you not just starting a battle by yourself, which, you yourself said was illegal?"

The enforcer spluttered. "Gastly, use hypnosis!"

Gastly stared at the Growlithe to try to make him fall asleep.

"Growlithe, close your eyes," Miharu stated, bored.

Growlithe automatically closed his eyes; the effect of hypnosis was gone.

"Is that really all you can do, en-for-cer-san?" taunted Miharu.

The enforcer growled. "Gastly, use Lick!"

Gastly disappeared quite briefly; Miharu was still fairly bored. "Growlithe, you know what to do."

Growlithe nodded, his eyes still closed. When Gastly appeared behind Growlithe in order to lick him, Growlithe turned around and used Bite. Shocked by the counter and hurt by the super effective move, Gastly fainted.

The enforcer cursed, returning his Gastly. "How did you know...?"

"That Gastly would appear behind Growlithe? Oh please, whenever anyone disappears to land an attack later, they usually appear behind the pokemon," stated Miharu blandly. "You really need to be more genre savvy."

The enforcer narrowed his eyes. "You may have won today, but I'll be back." He turned around and walked away.

"Oooo, terminator reference!" Miharu exclaimed after him. Miharu glanced at Growlithe. "You know, I have no idea why the enforcers just do not use weapons in order to beat us down. I mean, most of us are just kids."

But then we wouldn't live in the Pokemon World.

"Hm, I wonder what the world would be like without Pokemon. There would probably be a lot of wars and possibly different countries. Probably different nationalities too. That would be quite strange, actually," Miharu stated offhandedly. "Things would probably go boom. Do you think there would be as much death as there is now?"

Nah...

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Yay! Someone else posted! Now, if we could just get the rest of the people back here to post. :P )

Jen spun around, knife in hand when she heard a noise in the forest. Dusk whimpered at her and she set him down on the ground and began to pet him. She stood up and barely made the shape of someone running away. She shrugged and began to walk into the path again. Dusk used his illusionary powers to turn into a human. In this form he was about 12 years old, with pure white hair and bright teal eyes like hers. He was the shape of her older brother, who had died about seven years ago in a crash. The two often did this when they went into towns and such, to put people at ease. Most people didn't like seeing a trainer walking around with her pokemon out. Dusk, or Dee as she called him in his human form, looked up at her with a worried look on his face. Jen shrugged and the two began going to meet this person that was in the woods and sent the enforcer running home like a little pansy.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu tilted her head slightly, hearing rustling.

"Looks like we are not alone!" she exclaimed cheerfully.

If it's another enforcer, you beat him or her up yourself. And their pokemon.

"And how would I be able to beat up their pokemon? The enforcers, no doubt, but the pokemon..." Miharu trailed off.

Growlithe snorted. Oh please. I've seen you battle pokemon before and win. You do believe in training along with your pokemon, after all.

Miharu grinned. "Yeah, that was a fun time. Remember when I had to save your sorry arse from that Ursaring? Claaassic~"

Remember how you got clawed by that Ursaring and almost died, almost getting me killed in the process? Classic.

"Wow, you are so cold hearted. I still saved you from that Gallade a few months ago."

...That I will admit to.

Miharu grinned. "It is kind of sad that Gallade, or Bishamon, would not allow himself to be captured currently. He did say maybe later though."

We'll probably have to seek him out. Where does he live currently?

"I think we found him near Cinnabar, correct? We should go there and find him...Perhaps a bit later though."

Nideous

Years
Jen and Dee walked out of the brush. Jen frowned and started pulling leaves out of her hair. Thank goodness Dee had mastered this illusion! It was flawless. Not even his tail was showing, which had been by far the hardest to get rid of. Jen turned to look at the other girl and her Growlithe. She knew how she looked. She was frowning, still dripping, her long white hair in an untidy and wet mess down her back, with damp clothing. Followed by a boy several years younger than her with short white hair and a small smile on his face.

"Oh thank god! Another person! Dee, we're saved!" Jen said sincerely. She was acting, of course. She knew exactly where she was. But, she wanted an advantage over this girl. She smiled joyfully and pulled a few more leaves from her hair. Dee reached up and began helping her, at the same time stealthily pushing her knife deeper into her pocket so it wouldn't be seen.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu raised an eyebrow at the two people who just walked up. Growlithe frowned.

Miharu, the boy human actually isn't a human. He's a pokemon; I can tell by his scent.

Then, most likely, they are not as lost as they try to make us believe they are. Plus, does she really think I cannot see that knife? I mean, really...

"You can drop the act you know," Miharu stated cheerfully. "You do not seem like the type of person to be lost, plus you were moving around pretty stealthily...ish, which means you know your way around a forest, or this one is particular. We have also figured out that the 'boy' is not exactly a boy either, and really, that knife is a bit obvious."

Okay, maybe she was goading the stranger, but it was fun taunting people and making them mad.

"Anyways, my name is Miharu and this is my partner Fufucuddlypoops," said Miharu. Growlithe glared at Miharu.

I know you like to give me strange nicknames to other people, but, really, an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference?

You cannot tell me that you did not think that show was amazing.

That show was not amazing.

It is like I do not even know you anymore...

Nideous

Years
Jen merely smiled.

"So, you're not as dumb as everyone else I've met. Dusk, why don't you say hello," Jen said slowly. She draw the knife and began cleaning her finger nails with it. They were really quite dirty. Dee frown and turned back into Dusk. Dusk then walked and stood hiding behind Jen's legs, peering out at the pair across from her. Jen simply smiled a bit.

"But I wasn't lying. I really am lost in this great bloody forest! Anyways, the name is Jennifer. And this little scaredydog is Dusk," Jen said, trying to decide whether this girl was an enemy or not. Just because she had seen through the helpless little girl act didn't mean she was a threat. Just that she was slightly more observant than Jen had given her credit for. Jen leaned against a tree, well aware of the feral and sadistic look that was now shining in her eyes. She didn't care. She rather enjoyed it when people saw her for what she was on their own.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu couldn't help but agree.

"Yeah, there are a lot of idiots running around. But, I have always made intelligence my best policy...Or was that honesty? I have no idea anymore," said Miharu.

Growlithe rolled his eyes. He had a bad vibe from this "Jennifer" person and told Miharu so.

Yeah, so she seems to be a bit sadistic, but so are half the people we have met; hell, I am freaking sadistic.

I get a worse vibe from her though; she's dangerous.

Yeah, I feel it too. However, it does seem that she does not think of me as a threat; even her relaxation does not hold a tinge of tenseness. And you know how good my eyes are.

Still, keep a close watch on her; I will too.

Who do you think I am?

That's why I'm worried.

Oh, thanks. I can totally feel the love, fufucuddlypoops.

Miharu pointed to the right of her. "Keep on going straight and eventually, you will hit civilization. And by eventually, I mean ten minutes."

Nideous

Years
"Ok, later," Jen said, doing a little sizing up of her own. The Growlithe seemed wary of her, as well he should be. But the other girl didn't seem to be paying much attention. Or she just didn't care. Hmm... They may communicate better then she had thought. But, the girl clearly didn't agree with her pokemon. Still, you should at least listen to your pokemon. The creatures were far more in tune with things than most humans could ever hope to be. Like Dusk was scared of them. And it wasn't just his usual fear of meeting new people. The pair in front of them disturbed him a little. Jen bent down and picked the dark type up and set him on her shoulder.

"And thanks Miharu. Maybe I'll see you around," Jen said with a steely glint in her eye and a whirl of the knife in her hand. She slid it back into it's sheath and began walking the way she had been told, keeping it in her mind to come back and slice that girl's throat if she didn't reach the city in ten minutes as she had said.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Well, she certainly knows her way with a knife.

Which can be quite dangerous in itself.

Miharu watched Jennifer leave and shook her head.

I know why you got the shivers around her.

And that is?

It is quite obvious that she has killed before, and most likely not in self defense. She seems to be quite insane as well.

Hopefully we never see her again, then.

Pfft, you know my luck. Most likely, we will see her again in an hour.

Not if we stay in the forest.

Scaredy Skitty

Hey! I am a Growlithe and made of win!

Pffft, you wish.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Kris Kollyns
The Forest
Aura says hi!

-----

As Auron and I were walking home through the forest, we heard some talking. We had decided to investigate and found two girls nearing the end of a conversation.

"And thanks Miharu. Maybe I'll see you around," said one of the girls; the one that was holding a knife. She walked away as Auron growled a little.

That girl... gives off the wrong kind of aura.

Yeah, I could sense that too.

That other girl doesn't seem as bad though.

Hmm... I frowned before I started to turn away.

Let's go say hi! Auron thought excitedly before he started to run towards the girl.

No! Auron! Wait! I thought-yelled. Or yelled-thought. I wasn't sure what to call that actually. How about a very loud thought. I followed him out of the shadows where we were at least out of sight. Sometimes his personality could get a little annoying.

By the time I managed to grab Auron and stop him, it was a little too late. By a little, I mean we were basically standing right in front of the girl, Miharu as the other one had called her, and her Growlithe.

"H-hi." I said as I lifted Auron onto my shoulders, where he then proceeded to stand on my head.

Nideous

Years
Jen walked through the woods and found her way to the ede of the city. Finally, some civilization! It's about time! Dusk leapt to the ground and turned into Dee again and the pair of them walked toward the city.

"Well, that was certainly very interesting," Jen said cheerfully to Dee, who looked up at her and nodded. She was feeling happy, and wasn't too sure why. She was also creeped out by that girl she had met earlier, though again, she wasn't sure why. It wasn't something she would normally feel. She looked at Dusk, who was shaking a little bit. Poor guy was terrified. She slid her arms around him and continued walking toward the city.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu blinked as a Riolu ran up to them and a boy followed the Riolu.

Awww, this give me flashbacks.

Of that Lucario that tried to kill us?

Good memories...

"'Lo stranger, 'lo Riolu," Miharu said. "My name is Miharu, as you might have heard the other girl say, and this is fufucuddlypoops."

Isn't it time for a new nickname?

That is your nickname now.

I HATE YOU.

Love you too, sweetie.

Back