• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight to the Finish (17+)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Cuddle with poop

-----

"'Lo stranger, 'lo Riolu," said the girl. "My name is Miharu, as you might have heard the other girl say, and this is fufucuddlypoops."

I raised my eyebrows at the mention of her Growlithe's name. "Uh, hello Miharu. Hello... Fufucuddlypoops?" 'What the...?'

'Oh, she crazy.' Auron thought.

'Y'think?'

'But she's the good crazy. Funny.' I didn't even bother to conceal my sigh from Miharu and Frufrucuddlecrap.

"I'm Kris, and this is Auron." I pointed to both Auron and I, and Auron waved and barked excitedly. "So... what just went on... out here?" I asked, trying to ignore the thought of Growlithe's name.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Miharu grinned at the appearance of Kris's sigh.

"Well, a very violent person just came by, asked how to leave the forest, then left since I gave her directions," Miharu stated quite cheerfully, before her voice and face went serious. "If you do not mind a warning from a stranger, stay away from her. She has killed and probably will not hesitate to kill again."

She grinned again. "So, what brings you to these part of the woods?" Miharu questioned cheerfully.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Kinda Speechless

-----

"Well, a very violent person just came by, asked how to leave the forest, then left since I gave her directions," Miharu stated quite cheerfully, before her voice and face went serious. "If you do not mind a warning from a stranger, stay away from her. She has killed and probably will not hesitate to kill again."

She grinned again. "So, what brings you to these part of the woods?"

'Uh...'

'Okay then...'

That was a little odd. Especially since Miharu just went back to happy mode after saying that. Perhaps I should stay away from both of these girls...

"I, uh, live near here? Auron and I were training in the woods... we were on our way back to my house when we stumbled upon you...," 'choose your words carefully, Kris.' "People."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu could tell from Kris's posture and stance that he felt awkward, and was, perhaps, a bit afraid of her. In slight sadism, Miharu took a small pleasure in that.

"I did not know anyone lived around here," Miharu said. "I do remember seeing a house a few weeks ago near here, so that might be your house."

Yes, why don't we scare the freaked out guy even more.

It is so much fun though...

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Stalker in the forest

-----

"I did not know anyone lived around here," Miharu said. "I do remember seeing a house a few weeks ago near here, so that might be your house."

'Uh, what?'

'I have no idea...'

'As far as I know, there's no house near here...'

'Maybe crazy stalker lady managed to summon one from the fiery pits of stalker land just to scare us.'

'Whatever.' "No, I live in Nuvema Town. It's near here, relatively speaking." I paused for a moment, "Mind telling me where you're from?"

"Yeah miss stalker lady, tell us!" Auron yelled. To Miharu it probably just sounded like barking, but perhaps not to Fufucuddlypoop.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu nodded. "Ah. That probably makes sense."

The Riolu, Aura something, called you "miss stalker lady".

...Well, I feel relatively insulted.

That's going to be your nickname from now on.

Okay, have fun.

WHY WON'T YOU REACT?!

Because, it is fun if I do not. My point proven by your reaction.

I hate you.

Love ya too, honey.

"I was born in Pallet Town," Miharu stated. "I have been traveling the world ever since I got fufucuddlypoops-" SHUT UP! No, you. "-and we have been on many fantastical adventures. Well, when we did not almost die at least. Or get arrested. Or nearly became fashion models; how did that happen anyways?"

Those people were insane. If there is anyone that I wish that we don't have to battle anymore, and that includes those insane legendaries especially that bloody Mewtwo, it is those weird arse ladies.

Hey, Mewtwo is cool now. I mean, he did break free from the mind control and all.

NOT WITHOUT ALMOST KILLING US FIRST.

You do realize that he probably heard what you said and is probably planning to embarass you in the strangest ways.

...F-!

Growlithe, or Fufucuddlypoops, suddenly levitated in the air. He was then spun around in circles, hit a couple of trees and a few Pidgeys, before landing on the highest tree branch in the forest.

I hate you, Mewtwo.

My job is done, then, Fufucuddlypoops. Miharu, nice to hear from you again.

WILL PEOPLE STOP CALLING ME THAT?

Nice to hear from you as well. I know this is kind of your revenge against Fufucuddlypoops, but I am the one who is probably going to have to climb up that tree and get him down, so, would you be so kind to levitate him back down.

For you, Miharu.

I hate you both.

Thanks. Love you too.

Growlithe was then levitated back down next to Miharu. Growlithe growled, then muttered, in pokespeak, "Stupid Mewtwo."

Dude! They probably heard that!

So?

It should not exactly be public knowledge that we know one of the most powerful legendaries ever.

...Whoops.

Thank you for the compliment, Miharu. I shall be watching you closely, Fufucuddlypoops.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Enough insanity for one day...

-----

"Ah. That probably makes sense." There was a short pause and, judging by Miharu's expressions and Fufuwhateverpoop's expressions, they were talking. "I was born in Pallet Town," Miharu stated. "I have been traveling the world ever since I got fufucuddlypoops and we have been on many fantastical adventures. Well, when we did not almost die at least. Or get arrested. Or nearly became fashion models; how did that happen anyways?"

"Uh..." 'Did she say fashion models?'

'Yes, yes she did.' Suddenly the Growlithe started to float before he was thrown into multiple trees and Pidgey. Which was odd for two reasons; one being that this was Unova, so there shouldn't be a flock of Pidgey overhead, and two being that I had NO idea what was going on. When the Growlithe floated back down to the ground, he growled.

'Translation?'

''Stupid Mewtwo' that's what he said.'

'Okay then...? Honestly, this girl is beginning to scare me. A lot.'

'Yeah... me two. Maybe I'm not that good at reading auras...'

"Well Miharu, you seem to be a very... interesting person." 'Not to mention completely crazy.' "But I'm afraid I have to go...," 'So that I can be anywhere away from you. You scary scary person. Very scary.'

'You can say that again.'

'Very scary person.'

'I didn't actually mean that, but okay.'

'Where's your usual pep and cheer?'

'This scary lady ripped it all from my soul. My poor soul. It feels so ripped now.'

"Okay then, see you later." 'Or never.'

'Hopefully choice B.'

'I have a feeling we won't be that lucky.'

'Don't trust the power of aura, it mislead us into thinking this girl was sane.'

'No, is mislead you. I'm the one that said 'Hmm...''

'Oh, whatever!'

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu raised an eyebrow at Kris and laughed. "Wow, you are so easily scared. I mean, really, you take a strange girl and you get all creeped out. You might want to learn how to develop social skills before actually traveling around, if you have not already. Sometimes, you need to be prepared in order to face the weird and abnormal. You are completely transparent. It is so funny!"

I don't really think he's going to take that well.

Eh, you win some, you lose some. Which is why I have as many enemies as friends.

YOU HAVE FRIENDS?

Wow, I am sure you had no idea. I mean, you have only been traveling with me, since, what, forever? You epic fail.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Transparent, no?

-----

Miharu laughed and began to speak, "Wow, you are so easily scared. I mean, really, you take a strange girl and you get all creeped out. You might want to learn how to develop social skills before actually traveling around, if you have not already. Sometimes, you need to be prepared in order to face the weird and abnormal. You are completely transparent. It is so funny!" I stopped and turned back around.

'Ooooooooh, that was insulting.' Auron's thoughts echoed in my mind. I ignored him for the moment.

"Scared, no. Creeped out a bit, perhaps. You ARE a strange girl and I can deal with it. Though in this specific situation, I don't have and I don't choose to. Don't think that after a rather awkward conversation that I, like most sane people, decided to walk away from, you can assume I have no social skills. You shouldn't, because one day that could come back to haunt you. And transparent am I? Yeah, right. After this one little talk, you still know nearly nothing about me, so don't pretend to." I waited to see if Miharu would respond before I just walked away this time. She had gained my attention, but not in a good way.

'Wow, you're pretty ticked off, aren't you?' Auron asked through our telepathical bond. I ignored him again. After a short pause he spoke, or rather, thought, again. 'Well, you're not telling me to be quiet or making any remarks, so... it must be pretty bad... compared to normal days at least, where it can be hard to elicit sort of emotional response from you.'

'Whatever.'

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu ticked off a finger. "You are pretty anti-social and shy, do not even lie to me about that because I can tell if you are lying. If a higher authority comes around, say someone older than you, you usually just keep quiet and try to make yourself invisible. However, you are good with children and babies; just try not to drop them, okay? When around people you know, you are a bit more like yourself, outgoing. You also like pokemon better than people, which is also probably why you have not gained much social skills. You also have a huge temper."

I hate it when you actually sound smart.

BAM, FUFUCUDDLYPOOPS.

How is he probably going to react?

Either deny it, walk away, both, or realize that he also does not know anything about me. I have been, pretty much, obfuscating insanity/stupidity and now that he has truly got a taste...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Jen walked into town. It was about time too. She was sick of being out on the road. Dee gripped her hand tightly, and she gave his illusionary hand a reassuring squeeze. She couldn't help it. She loved the little guy.

"I love you too Jennifer!" she heard someone say. She stopped and whirled around. Who had said that? She suddenly got scared and Dee began looking around, thinking she had spotted or sensed danger. Her heart raced... But she soon began to calm down. She must have imagined it. Dee seemed to be calming doown as well. He looked up at her happily. She shook her head. She was tired. She needed to sleep in a real bed for once. She shook her head again and led Dee into the town.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns

Forest
    Aura time

-----

"You are pretty anti-social and shy, do not even lie to me about that because I can tell if you are lying. If a higher authority comes around, say someone older than you, you usually just keep quiet and try to make yourself invisible. However, you are good with children and babies; just try not to drop them, okay? When around people you know, you are a bit more like yourself, outgoing. You also like pokemon better than people, which is also probably why you have not gained much social skills. You also have a huge temper."

'What? What the? WHAT THE F-'

'Kris. No.'

'-K?! How the hell could she possibly know anything like that?'

'I don't know, let's counter with some aura reading powers!'

'Alright, will do!' I focused on Miharu until the world became a blur. I could see the life force of all of the things around me, including Miharu's. I stared at her life force, and surprisingly it was glowing a bit, which might have been why Auron mistook her for 'sane' and all those other nice things.

After reading her aura for a moment, I snapped back to reality. "Well, I can tell you about yourself as well." I said.

"You are apparently hyper intelligent and observant, which allows you to be able to read people and figure out things in a moment's glance. You also have a photographic and eidetic memory, however, it seems you tend to abuse those abilities. You're quite sarcastic, sometimes speaking in a straight tone so others do not realize that what you have stated was sarcasm. You love tricking people to think what they want to think and seeing their reaction if they ever figure out that their perception was wrong. You love anyone that is also witty and sarcastic, often going into verbal battles with them. It is one of your enjoyments in life. You also love to taunt people, usually using their secrets and their weaknesses that you can figure out.

"Although you tend to keep a grin on your face, you can turn serious at the blink of an eye. You can pull of an extremely blank mask if the situation arose for the need. You never show when you are in pain, I tend do do that too, and you are quite stubborn at accepting help, thinking that you don't want any pity or charity. If there is one thing you hate more than human stupidity, it is pity. You also hate feeling like a burden to anyone, even if they offered to do something first.

"You are also apparently a master manipulater and liar. You have many masks that you have already forgotten who is the real one. You currently like the mask you have on now, calling it your "true" personality. You sometimes wonder if you have multiple-personality disorder and that could be why you can pull off telling so many lies and keeping them straight, as well as creating new personalities.

"During battles, you are quite ingenious, able to think of tactics that most people feel are "out of the box". Sometimes, you taunt your opponent to anger them, which makes them sloppy and rash. During battles of any sort, your wit becomes sharper, your sarcasm becomes greater, your jokes appear more often, and you are usually only focused on the battling. You feel that you truly come to life during battles, physical or pokemon.

"However, due to your martial arts training, you will never try to strike an opponent first. Sure, you may annoy someone to the point of them being murderous, but you will never throw the first punch. Due to this, you can usually keep your temper."

After the slightest pause, I began to speak again, "It's rather sad. You're almost completely centered around lying and manipulation, so much so that you have lost your true identity and you are stuck with something you believe to be your true identity. Lying and manipulation... what a pleasant way to go through life." I said in a serious tone, but sarcastically, "At least I'm an honest person."

'... Whoa. Just whoa.'

'I know, right?'

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: HEY, AT LEAST I REWORDED IT. YOU COPIED IT ALMOST WORD FOR WORD...FROM A DIFFERENT RP. O.o REALLY, MATE, A DIFFERENT RP? I MEAN, SURE THAT'S THE MOST RECENT MIHARU, BUT STILL. And why was the aura "glowing"? o.O))

Miharu smiled and patted Kris's head.

"Congratulations on using that aura reading powers, Kris-san," Miharu stated while grinning. "And abusing those abilities, that is totally not true. I have solved crimes for the Santa Barbara Police Department using those skillz."

That was Psych.

Whoops.

"Er...let me rephrase that last statement. I may use them a lot, but abusing them is something I would never do." Miharu's voice held a slight undertone of steel and her face was serious. "You can use your aura reading skillz if needed to see if I am telling the truth if you do not believe me."

She grinned again. "I got my personality description of you from your SU sheet from pure observational skillz. However, you pretty much mind, er, aura raped me. Congrats! I hope you do realize I could have blocked you out, right? Perhaps that was what I wanted to show you, perhaps I wanted to show you how I actually am so you get an idea of the full package. Who really knows anymore..."

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Don't mistake aura...

-----

Miharu patted me on the head. She. Patted. My. Head. "Congratulations on using that aura reading powers, Kris-san," Miharu stated while grinning, "And abusing those abilities, that is totally not true. I have solved crimes for the Santa Barbara Police Department using those skillz." Wait, was she pretending to be that dude on... Psych?

"Er...let me rephrase that last statement. I may use them a lot, but abusing them is something I would never do." Yep. She was lost in another one of her charades. "You can use your aura reading skillz if needed to see if I am telling the truth if you do not believe me."

She grinned again, "I got my personality description of you from pure observational skillz. However, you pretty much mind, er, aura raped me. Congrats! I hope you do realize I could have blocked you out, right? Perhaps that was what I wanted to show you, perhaps I wanted to show you how I actually am so you get an idea of the full package. Who really knows anymore..."

'What did she just say?'

'Some kind of nonsense.'

'Oh.'

"Good job on failing to remember your identity without the need of assistance." I said as I glared at Miharu. I had a really good glare, people would get scared and leave when I used my glare. Most of the time. "And you could NOT have blocked me out. Your aura is not your thoughts or anything to do with purely your psyche. Your aura is the manifestation of your soul, and you can not hide your soul. No matter what. It is literally impossible. The only way I wouldn't be able to read your aura was if you had no soul to be read. It doesn't matter what you think, you could not have hid your aura from me if you had tried."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu's grin widened when the glare came on. It was a good try, but not the best she had ever seen She would rate it a three out of ten.

"Hey, Psych is quite amazing. I would love to be Shawn Spencer," Miharu argued. "Except, instead of pineapples, it would be mangoes. Damn, now I want some mangoes."

Miharu paused slightly. "Yes, aura is not thoughts, however there are certain special people who can actually hide their auras or stifle them so no one could read it. It also helps if they have aura powers like yourself. I, however, am not one of those people. You may, one day, meet one of these people. When you do, I hope you realize to get the hell away from them."

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Don't aura me around/bad pun

-----

"Hey, Psych is quite amazing. I would love to be Shawn Spencer," Miharu argued, "Except, instead of pineapples, it would be mangoes. Damn, now I want some mangoes." My face went blank. She was way off subject there.

Miharu paused for a moment, "Yes, aura is not thoughts, however there are certain special people who can actually hide their auras or stifle them so no one could read it. It also helps if they have aura powers like yourself. I, however, am not one of those people. You may, one day, meet one of these people. When you do, I hope you realize to get the hell away from them."

"I guess you didn't listen carefully enough to what I said. Perhaps you're not as observant as you think. I said you could not hide your aura. It is impossible, for you. And I know very well that it can be done, and I know that the situation could some day arise. I myself, and Auron, even practice to hide our own auras. I'm smarter than you think. Even if you can figure out my personality, you can not figure out the extent of my intelligence so easily."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu shrugged, grinning. "Whatever it is you want to believe," she stated.

You really do think highly of this kid, don't you?

I think he is interesting.

Miharu, you are not allowed to mentally scar this kid, okay?

I do not think I would do this to him. He is too adorable and innocent to do that too. He does not know it, but meeting me changed him slightly. Now whenever he will meet someone annoying, he will not explode to them as fast due to the fact that he has me to fall back on a worser case.

Are you really going to try to bring him to a reality check?

Perhaps, perhaps not. I will just wing it.

Growlithe/Fufucuddlypoops groaned. Do you remember what happened the last time you "just winged it"? Never mind, don't answer that. The last time that happened, we were attacked. By a gang. With guns. You actually had a price on your head for a good amount of time.

Hey, it made life interesting.

It made life annoying. You are not allowed to wing it; I know you can create, like, a hundred tactics in three seconds. You are NEVER allowed to wing it EVER again.

I am sorry, but all I heard was "Blah".

Not even "a hundred tactics in three seconds"?

You said that? Awwww...Thanks Fufucuddlypoops!

If our lives were not connected to each other, I would kill you.

You would certainly try.

Suddenly, Miharu froze. "Well, this is adorable," she muttered sarcastically. "Hey, Kris-san, we should probably get out of this clearing before a..." Miharu strained her ears a bit harder. The footsteps were fairly loud, so it must be heavy. There were also some scraping noises, from a tree being cut. She could hear hooves and since this was Unova... "...a, probably, released Bouffalant comes."

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Aura Mode, Activate!

-----

"Well, this is adorable," Miharu muttered sarcastically. "Hey, Kris-san, we should probably get out of this clearing before a..." Miharu paused for a moment, listening. "...a, probably, released Bouffalant comes." I entered "aura mode" and did a 360 degree sweep. I saw plenty of tiny auras, likely coming from the forest Pokemon, but I did see one big aura. One that was angry. It was definately a Bouffalant. It also had a trainer; an enforcer perhaps.

"Agreed. It would also be a good idea to move before the probable enforcer back there spots us. Well, unless he already has." With that I jumped into the air, landing on the branch of a tree. "Come with me if you want to live." I said sarcastically to Miharu.

'Terminator, really?'

'Spur of the moment dude, spur of the moment.'

'Whatever.' Auron leaped off of my head and onto the branch next to me. We turned and began to leap from tree to tree.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • "Terminator? Really?" questioned Miharu. "What, next he will say, 'I will be back' when he leaves?"

Will you get over the references and just get the hell out of here?

Fine, Fufucuddlypoops.

"And going Naruto on me too," murmured Miharu, before jumping quite in the same fashion as Kris and followed his jumps. Growlithe went into Miharu's arms; he wasn't really that good in trees.

She caught up to him pretty quickly.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Jen and Dee walked into town. By now, her hair had dried and was sticking to her head. Dee was clinging to her arm. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows, and he let go of her a little. She needed to find a hotel or a room for the night or something. Maybe she could dupe some fool into letting her and Dee sleep in their house. Or, maybe not. She walked around, taking in the sights. She and Dee were getting some odd stares. After all, how often did you see a couple of kids with pure white hair and teal colored eyes? Dee seemed to shrink back, but Jen smiled and waved at some of the people. She wondered what had happened to that girl from before with the Growlithe. It had been fun messing with her head. Jen enjoyed that. She walked to a hotel and went into the lobby. It wasn't a hotel, it was more like the scum bag inn. Bah... What a horrid place. She walked up to the counter, with Dee still clinging to her arm. She felt a bit terrified, but she forced herself to calm down. What exactly was scaring her, she wasn't sure. Maybe it was the whole experience.

"Hi! We'd like a room!" Jen said cheerfully. The man looked at the two of them.

"Thirty bucks a night. Check out is at noon," the man said eyeing them oddly. Dee scowled at him. He did not like the way this guy was staring at his trainer. Jen appeared oblivious and handed over the money. The man counted it and handed them a room key and a receipt. She led Dee to the room and closed and locked the door. Dee turned back into Dusk and growled slightly.

"Oh hush you! We don't have to put up with that perv until we leave tomorrow! Well... I wonder what we should do next... Actually, I know what I'm going to do. These places are bad, but they always have good showers!" Jen said as she walked into the bathroom with a fresh change of clothing. Dusk leapt up on to the bed and curled up, keeping a wary eye on the door.

Back