• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon in Real Life

evking

what
Years
  • Hey guys, this is my first time making a pokemon fanfic, and... I hope it turns out to be really epic. I have failed to read the rules on my first post, and it says to include chapter 1 in it... Whoops.

Summary

What do you wish upon a shooting star? For billions of dollars? To turn invisible? To fly? For a boy named Evan, "For pokemon to be real." It came true the next day, and many series of events makes Evan knows that there is more than battling other trainers in the pokemon world...

Chapter 1

"It's going to be my birthday tommorow!!" Evan whispered as he was hopping around the room wildly. "Yes, yes, yesss!!!"
    He opened the curtains and... He saw a shooting star. This would have never even happened if he didn't open it.
    Evan mostly assumed that the shooting stars were just commercial airliners in the sky. But this one was real and undoctored.
    As Evan saw it, he already made the wish that would change the next day completely. "I really wish for pokemon to be real," He said with passion.
    Evan has a really hard time sleeping in the night. So he took not one, but two melatonin pills to get him to sleep. And it had worked.

It was the next day. He usually prefers to sleep in, but this time, he fought the drowsyness out of its way and opened the door. He was completely off guard on what he saw, but he tried to act normal. "Oh my gosh," He muttered.
    His own dog had suddenly turned into a Growlithe!

End of Chapter 1

evking

what
    Years
  • The first chapter's short, I know. But this chapter will be much longer, guys.

CHAPTER 2

Evan stared in awe as if he was in a dream. He just wished on a shooting star, and it became true. He tried to force out of the dream by gasping and grinding his teeth. That always worked for him in many cases.
    "Evan, did growlithe wake you up?" his mom asked.
    Evan realized that his parents acted completely normal about it. But he didn't want to talk about it at all. "With some good licks," Evan retorted.
    "Ahaha, okay. Well, Evan, guess what?"
    "It's my birthday, and i'm gonna go out on an adventure!" He stated from the games.
    "Yes, that's it! And I'm going to contact Professor Alder right away!"
    Who's professor Alder? Evan thought. But he tried to keep the cool. "All right!"
    He wondered what pokemon he was going to get. A cyndaquil would be nice, he thought, But let's not forget about the irresistable mudkipz.
    He looked out the window, and saw many kinds of pokemon in his neighborhood. It put him into a comfortable mood.
    Later, Professor Alder pulled up the driveway in a black Toyota 4Runner. As he opened the door, Evan became face to face with him.
    "Are you the new trainer?" He asked. "Yes, I am," Evan blushed. Then the professor got out some pokeballs out of his pocket. Then he told Evan to come outside in his backyard. He showed him the starter types, A Cyndaquil, a Bulbasaur, and an Oshawott. I can't believe this! Evan thought. He already decided to pick his starter. "Oshawott!" He proclaimed. "Well, you've made a very good choice. Also, here's the pokedex and your pokeballs." A real life pokedex? Cool! Evan thought.
    "Thanks, professor." "Your absolutely welcome." he replied.
    He was about ready to start his adventure!

End Chapter 2

evking

what
    Years
  • Hereeeeeee's Chapter 3!

CHAPTER 3

"Wait!" Mom called out. "Can you please come in for a second?"
    So he went inside. "What is it?"
    "It's your own personalized bag! You can't go anywhere without this," Mom said. "Also here's your xtransciever."
    "Oh, I forgot about those." Evan muttered.
    "Have a wonderful trip!" Mom exclaimed.
    Evan noticed his mother wasn't sad at all about the adventure. That's completely normal for him, too.
    He was looking at all of the pokemon all around him when his xtransciever started ringing.
    "Evan?" a girl asked.
    "What is it, Karen?"
    "There's something really big and creepy in the forest next to my house," she seemed afraid. "I don't know what it is, so maybe you should see it yourself."
    "I'm coming over." Evan retorted.
    Karen was a reliable person, not the kind of girl who gives curt responces and make you feel demoralized.
    Evan was on White Street at the time of the call. He went up the street, right on Crystal Drive, and left on Emerald Way. Her house was the last one on the block.
    It was a nice downhill ride, and Evan felt the cool wind blowing in his face. He made it to the house in 24 seconds flat. But somehow, both of his tires were blown, and the bike skid toward the end of the road. There was Karen, running toward the bike. "Oh my gosh, you blew it!"
    Karen was really shy, but she can easily make friends with people. That's Evan's kind of girl.
    "Great!" Evan complained. "Now I have to walk!" He hopped off his bike, and went into the woods. The sound of crunching leaves and twigs snapping was a good welcome for a forest. He crossed a stream, avoided poison ivy on the big trees, and came to a clearing. There was something really big there that made Evan's jaws drop to his knees.

End Chapter 3

Last edited:

evking

what
    Years
  • This is Chapter 4 of the official fanfic!

CHAPTER 4

About 5 seconds had passed after Evan's jaw dropped. It was a snorlax, sleeping peacefully in the clearing. But this isn't the usual snorlax. This one was shiny with a cerulean color.
    Evan checked his bag only to find... A strange black pokeball. How did this get here? He thought.
    The black pokeball had a knob, which also was a switch. Evan pressed it, and the power had turned on. It read "NextGen Pokeball" on the screen in big red letters. Then Evan saw the Oshawott he got from Professor Alder on the list. He pressed a button on the bottom and up came the description: "This high tech pokeball can store up to 6 pokemon, and acts like a master ball. Highly proven by our scientists."
    Evan was unsure about it. It acts like a master ball? Let me prove that.
    He threw it at the shiny, and it was immediately caught. Evan felt like he was the confused chinese person meme. "Oh my gosh, did you see what you just did?" Someone called out.
    Evan turned around and saw a girl with bright red hair and looked like she would've beat Evan up. "I wanted it first!" she growled.
    "Who are you?" Evan asked.
    "My name is Allison and I declare you to a pokemon battle!" she shouted.
    Oh dear god, Evan thought. This should be interesting...
    "One on one-"
    "That's just what I needed to hear." Evan said.
    "Go, Cyndaquil!" [Cyndaquil!]
    Seriously? A fire type against a water type that I trained? Evan thought.
    "Go Oshawott!" [Osha!]
    "Do a tackle attack!" Allison called out.
    "Do a barrel roll!" Evan said.
    Oshawott avoided the attack.
    "You know, I'm not a big fan of Star Fox," Allison called out.
    "I'm not either, but it's a quite popular fad. Now, Oshawott, use Water Gun!"
    The attack did half the damage.
    "Cyndaquil, use tackle!!" Allison said.
    A direct hit!
    "Use water gun again!" Evan cried.
    It was a critical hit, and Allison's cyndaquil fainted. "I'm so sorry for treating you like satan." she said.
    Where did that come from? Evan thought. "It's ok, I mean-"
    "Bye!" she quickly blurted and ran off.
    "Well, that was quick," Evan muttered.
    "It sure is." A voice called out. Evan turned and saw his shiny snorlax out of its pokeball.
    "Where did that voice come from?" Evan said.
    "Over here, Evan." the voice said again.
    Evan was freaked. He didn't see anybody in the woods except Allison, who was already out of his sight.
    With his glasses, Evan had really sharp and clear sight. Once he joked about "seeing" a car crash in New Jersey.
    "Where are you?" he called out.
    He faced his snorlax. "Here." It said.
    Evan didn't seemed too surprised to find out that his pokemon talked. "Hey, you want to see the most shocking expression ever?"
    "Uhh, go ahead." it bellowed.
    He tried to do the most shocking face he had ever done in his life. It was one heck of an expression.
    "How did you like it?" Evan asked.
    "That was a new one." the snorlax said.

You think that the whole story so far was in third person point of view? Then think again.
    I'm the snorlax.

End Chapter 4

UPDATE: My pair TheFattestSnorlax will be writing down the rest of the fanfic by himself. As for me, I will not be on most of the time, since I found this cool site. Happy reading!

Last edited:

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • As requested by evking, I am now to take over the rest of the fanfic because he's only beginning to know what it's like.
    Anyways, here's Chapter 5. Leave a comment below about the fanfic so far if you want.

CHAPTER 5

How do I know so much about Evan? It was the day when I got the pokérus.
    I was just a normal snorlax, and some creepy men named Aaron and Kenneth caught me with a very big and sturdy net. I was trapped inside, and we headed into a nearby cave. Kenneth insisted that the blue one was the one he wants, but Aaron said it was the red one and accidently mixed the two liquids together and a big explosion occured, with the rockfall trapping them inside the cave, but sparing me. I never heard from those idiots again.
    Then I realized that I was a shiny, and I can now talk. I also found out that my attacks were stronger than usual.
    "Why aren't you on here?" Evan asked.
    He was concerned about the black pokéball. Apparently Oshawott was on there, but I wasn't. He was confused as a psyduck.
    "I hate the pokeball," I thundered.
    "Why?"
    "I just hate it. I don't know why."
    "Don't you know who it's made by?" Evan asked.
    "Aperture Science," I answered.
    "WHAT?"
    "I was just kidding."
    "Wait, that reminds me... I forgot to read The Official Trainer's Guide!"
    Suddenly, a bunch of things in the book were in his mind. Apparently, each state had a Pokemon League and 8 gyms depending on the population of the cities. Evan and I lived in southern Indiana, so that means the first gym was up north in Indianapolis. He's been there several times.
    Evan reached into his bag, and found a PSP. But this one played his PS2 games at home. So it's just like the PS2, only it's portable. He decided to cut off the trip short and play his favorite game. He noticed that the characters in the game were altered to match it with the pokemon world, and he decided not to tell.
    After playing a couple more of some altered games, he shut it off, put it in his bag, and decided it's finally time to start heading north to Indianapolis.
    "It's about time," I sighed.

End of Chapter 5

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Okay, sorry for the slight delay. I only do one chapter on the weekdays, and three or four chapters on weekends.
    Anyway, here's chapter 6.

CHAPTER 6

Before he left his hometown, Evan decided to take a detour to his middle school. Somehow it had been replaced with a small pokemon center and a new neighborhood under construction. It was completely gone. For further inspection, He checked out the high school, which was the same thing. The pokemon mart was in a building adjacent to a tanning salon.
    Soon we were on the highway, travelling to Indianapolis. Evan just couldn't wait to get that badge. He was thinking about it over and over when...
    "THERE you are!" The voice of Allison echoed in the farmland. "Oh great, what do you want?" Evan muttered.
    "Nevermind, I'll think I'll battle another trainer," she decided.
    Allison wasn't afraid of big pokemon, but she was afraid of the strong ones. I had recieved her attention.
    We arrived at a small town that Evan's been through many times. He noticed that the old truss bridge was back, when it was demolished for a brand new bridge on the left. Apparently, the old bridge is now used for the traveling trainers.
    "Hey kid," someone called out. "I bet you fifty bucks that I can beat you in a battle!" He wasn't joking.
    Are you serious? I thought. I can beat a youngster anyday.

End of Chapter 6

Last edited:

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Sorry for the delay. But have no fear, Chapter 7 is here!

CHAPTER 7

"Alright, I'll battle you," Evan sighed.
    "Go, Charizard!"
    Of all the pokemon that were big and strong, Evan thought that Charizard was seriously overrated. In fact, he thought that I was going to win the battle.
    Suddenly, He quickly knew about my moveset. They were Body Slam, Surf, Yawn, and... METRONOME? Evan wondered. Then he realized that it was a TM move.
    But Evan didn't confess. "Body Slam!" He shouted.
    A direct hit, The charizard looked like it was going to faint. It did.
    "WHAT?" He yelled. "How is that possible? Did you feed that thing rare candies???"
    "No, I didn't. We just practiced a lot," Evan lied. "You got any more pokemon?"
    "That's all I got!!" Then he quickly ran away.
    It was really awkward how he ran. It looked like hee was doing some kind of dance.

End Chapter 7

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Chapter 7 was short. But not this one.

CHAPTER 8

A lot of people had been watching the battle. To Evan, it seemed more like a historical event.
    Suddenly, a boy pushed his way through the crowd. "I've got the proof right here!" He was holding up a video camera.
    The date of the video was 2009, and it showed the boy in a forest, possibly the same one that Evan had been to. There, in the video, was me. [Oh crap,] I thought.
    Then I heard a voice that did not sound like the boy at all. But he was the only one in the forest. So he zoomed in on me. There, right at that moment, I had muttered "Is someone watching me?"
    [Oh crap! Big mistake!] I felt a wave of shame.
    "That's fake!" Evan yelled in enthusiasm.
    "But isn't that the snorlax that is a really big legend around here?" A man asked.
    Evan was stumped, but I was embarrassed. Apparently, I was a legend.
    You see, between 1997 and 2009, there have been only several sightings of me, and the video was real proof.
    There had been 2 pictures of me, but the first one was in black and white, and the other one was really fuzzy.
    The people in town were really amazed on the video that they started shouting at me just to say something.
    "This is really creepy! Let's go on!" Evan said.
    "Okay, okay!" I had blurted out.
    That was just what the people needed to hear, and they start rushing toward their homes.
    The old bridge was just the right size for me and Evan to walk across the river towards Indianapolis.

End Chapter 8

Last edited:

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Alright, here's chapter 9. Hope this turns out great.

CHAPTER 9

After we crossed the old truss bridge, it was starting to get dark. We had our dinner (mine was a feast) and then Evan's xtransciever started ringing his favorite ringtone, Science by System of a down. A pretty catchy ringtone, if you ask me.
    "Evan?" Evan's brother Ivan was on the phone.
    "Yes, it's me, Ivan. What is it?
    "Tommorow i'm starting my adventure." He said. "Why did you have a head start on me?"
    "Because I'm your annoying twin brother." Evan stated.
    "Whatever, dude. But what I really called you for is this." Ivan then adjusted his own xtransciever to focus on the TV screen. The whole battle between the Charizard and me was on video, of course. Who wouldn't?
    The news reporter was focused on me and started talking a whole lot of gibberish about the event. I really didn't care for that, because I knew It was going to be on the news.
    "You never told me that! You retard! For now, i'm officially your rival!" Ivan raged.
    "But you're my brother! You can't-"
    He hung up.
    "God, who knows when he will battle me."
    "Cheer it up." I said. "You've got your partner-"
    "I haven't been focusing on my starter this entire time!" Evan blurted out.
    "I'm sure you'll get your team someday."
    Evan looked up to discover that it was already dark outside. The stars were already beginning to show up.
    "Guess we'll rest here for tonight." I said.

End Chapter 9

Last edited:

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • I have noticed that this thread is now a hot thread. So I'm now giving you Chapter 10 for the readers.

CHAPTER 10

Evan got out his sleeping bag and placed it beneath a tree, but he realised something.
    "Crap! I forgot my pillow!" I shouted.
    I didn't hear him. "You forgot what?" I asked.
    "My pillow! Now what am I supposed to rest my head on?"
    At that moment Evan recieved a great idea. He decided to throw the sleeping bag on me and went to sleep on my big belly.

The next day, Evan got a really rude awakening. His head had been completely burnt, complete with his singed hair.
    "What the crap! WHO DID THIS?" He yelled.
    There was a cyndaquil right next to us. Evan immediately thought about Allison, with her really mad temper.
    It looked like the cyndaquil was trying to say something. "What is it saying?" Evan asked.
    I'm a really good pokemon interpreter. "He says that some forest fire is right around here, caused by a crazy Magmar!"
    "Which way?"
    "To the east, we gotta hurry up and douse that fire with your Oshawott!!"
    Evan and I found the forest fire: It looked like a horrifying event. Trees were burning up like a crisp and falling to the ground, with ashes flying everywhere.
    Evan was scared. He called out his starter. "Oshawott! Use your water gun to douse the flames!"
    Oshawott did a whole lot of using the water gun, but the forest fire wasn't done yet. It was heading for a house!
    "We'll take care of it!" A boy yelled. "Squirtle! Water gun!!"
    It had doused the rest of the fire. The house was saved, but the forest looked like the earth marked a spot on it.
    Evan couldn't believe who the boy was. "IVAN?" He gasped.

End Chapter 10

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • I decieded to switch my style switcher because I thought something in there was cool. But somehow, somewhere, there isn't even a single style dedicated to Snorlax. I was so furious, so I decided that Chapter 11 might cheer me up.

CHAPTER 11

"Evan? Wow, that's one big pokemon," Ivan commented. "That's the same one that was on the news?"
    "Yes, that was me," I thundered.
    Ivan had already seen me talk on the news that night. He didn't seem to care much.
    "I'm going to win that gym badge first. Bye!" Ivan ran off.
    What's his problem? Evan thought. Does he think he can eat Sonic's dust?
    "Thanks for helping us in assistance," A fireman said. "That Magmar was owned by two bad guys named Aaron and Kenneth. They've have been training it to do works of evil."
    Aaron and Kenneth? I thought. If I ever hear those names one last time I'm going to kill them with my body slam. How they got out of the cave after the pokerus incident was uncertain to me, though.
    The same cyndaquil that pointed out the fire wanted to battle Evan. "Okay, I will, but I'm going to use my starter, okay- Wha?!"
    His black pokeball rolled out of his bag and captured the cyndaquil. "It wasn't supposed to do that!" He said.
    Roll, roll, roll, roll... Click! The cyndaquil was caught.
    "That had no effort in it at all." Evan muttered.
    Suddenly, Oshawott came out of its pokeball. "What are you doing out here?" Evan asked. "There's nobody around so we can't battle anybody-
    A strange white light surrounded Oshawott. "Oh my god, is it-
    "Yes, it is," I said. "It's evolving!"
    The evolution stopped, and now it was a Dewott.
    "Wow! I can't believe it!" Evan jumped for joy. "But wait." He stopped. "How did the black pokeball manage to wriggle out of the bag and suddenly Oshawott evolves?"
    "I don't really know." I stated. "But we'll find out."

Sooner or later we were on Highway 37, a multilane highway that goes up to Indianapolis. The median was changed from grass to concrete so it can be used for travelling trainers.
    "Bloomington is just up ahead." Evan reported.
    "I've never been far north as that city," I replied. "Maybe we can stop to eat lunch there."
    "That's fine with me!" Evan said.

End Chapter 11

Last edited:

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • It's my birthday, if you haven't noticed. That's means it's chapter 12 of the fanfic!

CHAPTER 12

We were under a railroad pass in Bloomington when a kid a little younger than Evan approached us.
    "Hey, you've got some awful sunburn on your face," A youngster said to Evan.
    Evan didn't realise that his face had been burnt in the hot sun in his adventure. "Here's some sunblock," the youngster gave it to Evan.
    "Thanks, kid." He said to the youngster. "You've made the country news, didn't you, snorlax?"
    "Well, uhh..." I choked.
    "I knew it! I knew it!" He yelled.
    "Hey, uh, kid-"
    "My name's not Kid, it's Joey," He interupted by speech. "Does your trainer have any other pokemon besides yourself?"
    "Yeah, I have 2 small ones," Evan reported. "Would you like to have a battle with me?"
    "That's just what I was going to do. Go, Rattata!"
    Out of all the pokemon in the world, Seriously? A Rattata? You've got to be kidding me, Evan thought. He even went first on me.
    "Go, Cyndaquil!" Evan threw his pokeball.
    "Rattata, tackle!"
    It did about a third of the damage.
    "Ember!" Evan said.
    The rattata fainted.
    There were 3 more rattata in his party, and Evan won with his cyndaquil with little hp left.
    "Oh no, cyndaquil! I'm gonna take you to the pokemon center, don't worry!"
    He exited the highway into a ramp that would take him to 3rd Street. Down the road was the pokemon center with the mart built inside it. He talked to The Nurse Joy in the center and healed his pokemon. Such an encounter with a real Nurse Joy was really overwhelming.
    Evan then went back out on highway 37 and released cyndaquil from his pokeball.
    "How are you doing, buddy?" He asked.
    "He's doing just fine, Evan," I answered.
    Then a white glow surrounded him. Cyndaquil was evolving.
    "Oh my gosh," I whispered.
    Cyndaquil then turned into Quilava.
    "Quilava! You just evolved!" Evan said in honor.

End Chapter 12

Last edited:

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Chapter 13 of the official fanfic. When will I ever come up with a good title sentence?

CHAPTER 13

"Okay, I don't get it," I said. "How are your pokemon evolving when they are only at a low level?"
    "I... I don't know." Evan answered. "You know, This is only my second day..." He changed the subject. "You know the I on the Indiana University's helmets?"
    "Yeah?"
    "That's actually the number of games they win every year!"
    Evan was an Indiana University hater. He much rather root for Purdue University, way up in Lafayette. That's where his big brother goes to college.
    We were talking about the Purdue football game Evan watched before his birthday when a big traffic jam stopped us. There was a big car crash at the intersection of Highway 37 and Vernal Pike. The detour route was going left which takes a sharp right and back up the highway before it curves a sharp left.
    Evan decided to help out the drivers. "Stand back!" an Officer Jenny warned. "This is a very serious crash. Apparently some pokemon released a flamethrower attack shot out across the driver's bath and swerved into the other car."
    Evan thought it was the Magmar that the evil men had. "How are they, Officer Jenny?"
    "We're just fine, kid." A voice came from the car.
    Evan came to the side of the car and asked if there was anything about the pokemon that did the attack.
    "It was a Magmar," The man croaked, "and their owners were wicked men who-"
    "I know them!" Evan shouted out.
    "Who?"
    "Aaron and Kenneth," Evan answered.
    "Are you sure?" Officer Jenny asked.
    "Yes, i'm sure. I have to go on. Bye!" We quickly took off.
    "Wait... Oh, he's just another impatient trainer. Not to mention, his companion pokemon is a different story."
    "Did you happen to get that?" Evan asked.
    "Yeah, the whole thing." I answered.
    "Oh, when's lunch time? We just passed the restaurants on the interchanges!"
    Suddenly Evan felt famished already. "Woah! Did you do that?"
    "Yes, I did," I said.
    "How did you do that?!"
    "In my imagination." I answered as we traveled along Highway 37 to Indianapolis, were our first match begins.

End Chapter 13

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Chapter 14 of the fanfic reveals something. But what is it? Find out when you read.

CHAPTER 14

We were heading to Indianapolis for the gym battle. It would be so exciting for Evan.
    Suddenly, his System of a Down ringtone started ringing. Evan answered it.
    "Hello?"
    "Oh hey, Evan, this is mom. How are you doing on your adventure?"
    "It's fantastic!" Evan replied.
    "Where are you right now?"
    "Past Bloomington."
    "Oh, my. That's pretty far. Soon enough you'll be facing the gym leader there!" Mom said.
    "Mom, I forgot the gym leader. Who is he\she again?"
    "His name's Arnold," answered Mom. "and he uses rock-type pokemon. Which types beat that?"
    "Uh, water types and grass types." Evan said.
    "Fighting, steel, and ground types do, too." Mom added.
    "Oh, whoops. I forgot those," Evan said. "Oh, I gotta go. Sorry mom."
    "Okay, bye!" They hung up.
    Why Evan hang up was to battle and catch a Starly in the grass.
    We were in a hilly forest in between the highway. The Starly was looking for something in the grass.
    "Go, pokeball!" Evan threw his NextGen Pookeball at it. It was immediately caught.
    "Alright, I wanted that!" Evan said.
    "So you can use the HM Fly?" I asked.
    "Totally!" Evan remarked.
    Suddenly, I tripped over a fallen branch and fell flat on my face. "Are you okay?" Evan asked.
    "Well, that was awkward," I said.
    "Come on! Don't you want to see me get the badge?"
    "Yeah."
    "Then get up and let's go! You can't just nap there all day," Evan said.
    "You're right. Let's go." I said as we traveled down the highway to Indianapolis.

End Chapter 14

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Okay, I haven't posted here in a while. I was too lazy to do another chapter for the past several days. But here's Chapter 15, up and running.

Chapter 15

"There's only three slots left," Evan said as he looked at his NextGen pokeball.
    We were headed to Indianapolis for the first gym battle. Evan said he would win on his first try. I bet he was right.Suddenly, something caught his attention. There was a sign on the highway that read Pokemon Battle Challenge! At 6:00 in the Walmart parking lot in Martinsville!
    "Should we?" Evan asked.
    "Wouldn't hurt to do warmup battles for a gym leader's match." I said. "By the way, what time is it?"
    "5:30." Evan looked at his watch. "Just about time."
    Evan then felt famished. "Oh, never mind."
    We entered Martinsville and I asked, "Hey Evan, there's a pokeblock machine in the pokemon center. Can you go there and recieve some pink ones for me?"
    "Where is it again?" He asked.
    "Go right on Burton Lane and there it is on your right."
    "Thanks." He said.
    He followed my directions, and, sure enough, there it was. He said he's never been north of Bloomington, Evan thought. Was he lying?
    He went in the Pokemon Center, and there was a Pokeblock machine on the second floor. There were buttons for which color the pokeblock was. Evan pressed the pink one, and said "10" for the number of pokeblocks.
    It came out in a package on the front side. He took it and went out the center.
    "Thanks, Evan. You've done a great job."
    Evan noticed on his watch that it was 5:50. "We've gotta get to the Pokemon Battle Event!" Evan shouted. I just can't wait to see what's there!"

End Chapter 15

Last edited:

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Okay, here's chapter 16. I'm getting quite far on this thing already.

Chapter 16

Already there was a big crowd at the arena in the Wal-mart parking lot. The Wal-mart is like the department store, you can get anything you need. Evan had been there to get new shoes after he accidently left his old ones at his cousin's house in Avon. He didn't notice they were gone until he went off the Harding Interchange.
    Me and Evan barely fit in the crowd, and it looks like we got a front row view, but with so many people shouting to us so much that Evan told them to be quiet because the preliminaries were starting. About time.
    "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," The host said. "My name is Ron and I will be your announcer tonight, with my brother, Don, as the referee!
    The crowd cheered.
    Now, does anybody out there have a super strong poke- Ooh! That's a big surprise here tonight! A shiny snorlax easily noticeable in the crowd! Will you two please come to the ring?"
    Evan was psyched. He had never been the star of an event before. Neither had I.
    "Bravo! Very splendid! Does anybody here wish to face this trainer and his snorlax?"
    Only a few hands went up. "How about the man in the dark red jacket to come over here please?"
    The man went up from his bleacher chair and went wildly ran down the steps to the ring, shouting "Yes! YEEEESSSS!" just like Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal.
    "The rules are simple," anmounced Don. "1 on 1. Hard match. Get ready... BEGIN!!!"

End Chapter 16

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • I again was too lazy to do another chapter. Here's Chapter 17.

CHAPTER 17

"BEGIN!" shouted Don.
    "All right! Come on out Tyranitar!" The man said.
    "Wow, check it out!" Ron announced. "Two very super strong pokemon out in the field tonight! What pokemon will win?"
    "Ready?" Evan asked. I was definitely ready. "Snorlax, body slam!"
    "Tyranitar's hp is a little behind the halfway mark!" Ron announced.
    "Tyranitar! Use hyper beam!"
    "Looks like that only did little damage to the snorlax," Ron said.
    "Now, Snorlax, use Surf!" Evan said.
    A wave of water came crashing down on Tyranitar, and there was little chance of avoiding. "Oh no, i'm in trouble!" The man said. Using any kind of item that would heal your pokemon will get him disqualified from the match. He thought for a moment and decided for Tyranitar to do another hyper beam.
    "The attack missed!" Ron said.
    "Heck yes! we're gonna win!" Evan shouted excitedly.
    "Now finish it off with body slam!"
    "Tyranitar is unable to battle!" Don announced. "The winner is Snorlax!
    "We did it! We did it! YES!" Evan said with joy.
    "Wow! What an exciting match! Ron said enthusiasticly. "We still have a lot of battles going under way! Now, raise your hand if you want to battle someone else!"
    Alnost everyone at the arena raised their hand. Soon after, a whole bunch of matches followed. One guy even had his own snorlax.
    "Well, that's it, folks! Our next arena will be set up in Terre Haute. Have a good evening!
    One by one, the crowd started leaving the stands. We were one of the last ones to get out, though.
    We started out for Indianapolis, but by the time we got to Indiana highway 44, it was already dark.
    "Let's do what we did last time," I said.
    "I was going to say that," Evan said.
    He got out his sleeping bag and went to sleep on my big belly.

End Chapter 17

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • I am SO sorry for not posting here in a long time. Don't ban this thread, Evking started it and then gave it to me. Finally got some time now.

Chapter 18

"How many do you think there are?" Evan was counting the electric pokemon playing with the big powerline that stretched over us. "47," I answered. "Are you planning to get one?"
    "Actually, yes. A cute pikachu would be soooo great. There's one on the small powerline adjacent to it."
    We walked over to the pikachu, only to find that other pikachus were begging for a spot on the team.
    "Okay, Okay, calm down. Huh?... He looked at his NextGen pokeball. Apparently it had a strongness indicator. A strong blue light shone on a pikachu on the right. "You're chosen." He threw it, which bounced off the powerline, and captured pikachu. A rebound!
    "This makes my 4th capture," Evan said.

When we arrived at Indianapolis, there was a big sign at the Harding Interchange: The famous Guillermo performs at the convention center tonight from 7 to 8!
    "Never heard of him," Evan said. "Wouldn't it be a great time after a gym battle?"
    "I'm sure it would be."
    Guillermo sounds like a really great conductor-Oh my gosh, you just caused an accident."
    "I don't see any accident."
    "That's because it was somewhere else in the world. Now let's go get that gym badge!"
    "I wonder what it looks like?" I said as we walked north up Harding Street to Downtown Indianapolis.

End Chapter 18

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • Here's chapter 19. The first gym battle Between Evan and Arnold.

Chapter 19

"I've never seen the big city," I said. "It looks real cool."
    "Can you count all of the people that are staring at you right now?" Evan asked. "Probably about a 100! Maybe they know where the gym is. Hey, excuse me sir - Do you know where the gym is?"
    "It's on the corner of New York Street and University Blvd, right next to the Track and Soccer Stadium."
    "Okay, we need to get there to get the badge. I can't wait!"

"There it is," I said. All around the gym was a rock wall, indicating that there was rock pokemon there.
    "I think I can take down Arnold with Dewott," Evan said. "Too bad you can't watch because you can't fit through the doors."
    "I'll go for a nap," I said.
    Evan then made a weird hyperactive voice and went into the gym. It sounded unnormal for me.
    There were two youngsters in the gym with rock type pokemon. Evan quickly defeated them and walked up to the gym leader, Arnold.
    "Hah! Look here! You're the same kid who-
    "I know, about everyone in Indiana could have figured it out by now except my parents. They don't watch the news."
    "Tell you what. You've got some strong pokemon with you. Beat my 3 pokemon and you can have the rock badge. Depending on where you live, you can get the HM Fly in a specific gym. Where do you live, son?"
    "Jasper," Evan replied.
    "If you live in Jasper, then that means... You get the HM Fly up at Fort Wayne. You can use it to get to Jasper and then get to Evansville from there."
    "Okay, thanks. Now back to the challenge. Are you ready to ROCK?"
    Evan giggled out of the pun.
    "Good. Are you ready to fight?" "Yes." "Then let's battle!"

End Chapter 19

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • I lost all my work due to a power outage. Guess I have to write Chapter 20 again.

Chapter 20

This is it, Evan thought. The first gym battle with Arnold!
    "Geodude, come on out!" Arnold called out. The Geodude looked like it was ready to fight. Evan was also serious. "Go, Dewott! Use water gun!"
    Water suddenly burst out of Dewott. Immediately the geodude fainted from a critical hit. Arnold looked concerned, but pulled out his next pokemon, a Nosepass.
    A Nosepass? Evan thought. This will be a little bit harder. "Dewott! Use water gun again!"
    Nosepass had special defence, which made its hp go down slower. But it still fainted.
    "You know what?" Arnold asked. "You're pretty tough." He pulled out his last pokemon. "Onix! Go!"
    Evan felt very nervous at this point. He had been battling other people at Military Park, and he decided that Dewott's new move could be great. "Dewott! Water Pulse!"
    A roaring wave of water gushed the Onix. Its hp was almost gone, but he didn't faint. Suddenly, it was confused and attacked itself, leaving Evan to be the winner of the battle.
    "That's impossible!" Arnold said. "You've been training, kid?
    "Yeah. I annhiliated other people at Military Park," Evan said.
    "I can see why. You've been the most toughest kid I've ever battled this month. Take the Rock Badge."
    Evan reached out his hand and felt the hard, heavy badge, which he placed in his badge case.
    "You know where to go from here, right?" Arnold asked. "Yeah, to Fort Wayne."
    "Alright. Good luck on your journey." He looked at the new badge, then he went outside.
    "So, how did the match go?" I asked.
    "Isn't it blatant? Of course I won," Evan gloated. "It was that easy."
    "That's great!" I said. "So, are we going to Fort Wayne now?"
    "Ye.. Oh wait. We promised we would see the conductor Guillermo's concert, renember?"
    "Oh, we did. Sorry about that. what time does it start?" "7:00. It's 6:30. We can make it there in no time."
    "Let's go!" I said as we headed down New York Street toward the Indianapolis Convention Center.

End Chapter 20

Back