• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where to post Blog ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2020
    my question here is fairly easy, sorry if its kind of like an FAQ and people ask it alot, but srsly where do i exactly post my blog, or more over hw do i submit my blog so that it can be seen in PC ? the blogs area only shows blogs but its doesnt have an option of submitting any new blog of your own.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Blogs are only available to Supporters (Donators), Staff, Ex-Staff, and people with over 5,000 posts. /pretty sure that's it

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2020
    ohh, well :(

thanks anyways i guess.

ohh, well :(

thanks anyways i guess.

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Occasionally we also have events where you can win a blog or even supporter status. You could always stick around for those, and whenever they occur, try participating to win. It can be pretty fun too!

Back