• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Hi i'm new on the forum and i have some questions about hacking.

I learned some codes etc. but i need the code list for items,pokemons and movements...pls in notepad if some has :S

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! Unfortunately in this section, you might not get the answers you need here. If you're looking for codes for ROM Hacking, you're better off looking for them at the Emulation section. I believe that counts as a simple question, so why not ask it at the Simple Questions thread? I know someone there are more than happy to help you out there.

As this isn't much of an introduction, imma lock this. You can try again if you want, and if you have any questions about the forum, you can send me a PM ok!

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back