• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Victory's Reign

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • 623050-20101128100545.jpg

OOC/SU thread

Plot:
    Spoiler:

Your appearance:
    Spoiler:

Sign-Ups:
    Spoiler:

Spots:
    Spoiler:

Accepted characters:
    Spoiler:

Gijinka's that will appear in the RP:
    Spoiler:

The Island:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon in use:
    Spoiler:

Teams:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • SU so far.

Name: Makayla Summers

Nickname: Kayla

Species: Buneary

Appearance:
    bunearygijinkasketchbyl.jpg
    (Imagin her with Buneary colors, brown hair and brown skin ;))

Personality: (what is his or hers personality?)

History: (what is the History of this pokemon, why does it want to become a pokemon explorer?)

Moves: (what moves does your character know? you can have four moves)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • ShinySweety- in the SU you can read that you can't be an evolved pokemon, leafeon is an evolved pokemon :) can you please choose a not evolved pokemon? (Eevee is already taken)

OtakuKhaos- spot reserved, you got 4 days to make your SU

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • EDIT: ShinySweety- in the SU you can read that you can't be an evolved pokemon, leafeon is an evolved pokemon :) can you please choose a not evolved pokemon? And if you choose to be an eevee, leafeon is taken as evolution, please write in your history or personality which evolve of eevee she/he wants to become :)

Khaos- then i recommend you to be an shinx :) you can become a luxio later and then a luxray ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Hi there Pink Sapphire... Can I reserve a spot for an Explorer please :D

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Khaos- ofcourse you can add pictures later ^^ i'll add them in the äccepted characters" list :)

Rafael- spot reserved ^^ you got 4 days for your SU :)

ShinySweety- the list of possible eevee evolutions can be found in "Rules" you're lucky since only leafeon is taken :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Name: Nick Castro

Nickname: Nicky, N, N.C.

Species: Riolu

Appearance:

Personality:Nick is a very sweet and caring Riolu. He is the type of Riolu to put others first even if he doesn't know them. He is very protective of his friends and family and his only goal in life is to be number one. He is almost always training and is a loner. He has no friends but somehow manages to stay happy and cheerful. He always has a smile on his face no matter how dull the situation.

History: When he was little his mother died from an unexpected illness. Nick was only 4 when that happened and he vowed then to be the strongest that he can be in order to protect the people that he loved. Then on his 10th birthday Nick's father had died from going on a mission and getting outnumbered by a group of ground type Gijinka in a dungeon. Now he lives with his older brother a Lucario.

Moves: Force Palm, Iron Defense, Blaze Kick, Crunch

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Rafael P- i'm sorry Rafael :) riolu is already Reserved by ShinyDiamond even for the RP was accepted ^^ can you pls choose another pokemon? And can you pls tell me which pokemon you reserve? :)

Everyone- to prevent futher confusion i will ask the people who reserve a spot which pokemon they reserve, so untill i have done that this is the list of the reserved pokemon

ShinyDiamond- Riolu
    Khaos- Shinx

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Edited it hope it is better. I chose a Pichu as my Pokemon because I love Pichu

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Rafael- i'll be waiting then for you to post your new SU :) remember you have 4 days ^^ you don't have to post it right now

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Rafael- the history was very short, but regardless...congratz :) you're accepted ^^

ShinySweety- yes i know ^^;; and i'm very sorry, i just found out there were more rules i should add, so i added them :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Geez i'm being so busy -.-

Rafael- SD asks you for a switch in pokemon, he says that you can be riolu if he can be pichu :I i'm talking to him trough facebook ^^;;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    XD Zomg ok then I'll edit my Sign up sheet again :P and sorry about the short history. I'm no good at those

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Rafael- phew... Thanks ^^;;; i was quite stressing because i had the feeling i was annoying you with all this, SD is thanking you :) your Riolu is accepted, don't worry bout the history, it's okay ^^ we have all things we aren't good at :) i'll add your character in the "accepted characters" list tomorrow when i am on my computer :) (on my phone right now)

Everyone- i will soon leave ya all for a phew hours :) i gotta sleep xD it's around 0.00 am here rite now :)

Back