• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evans is the Name, Spriting is my Game(sorta).

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
    Hey there everyone, my name is Daniel Evans, but you can just call me Daniel.
    I have just taken my writing lessons so when I try to post in your writing forums or what, I must apologize for my poor writing skills. I also love to sprite, and I had a sprite shop in another forum, but I forgot the name of the forum. So send me a PM if you want anything sprited, 'kay? So, that's my introduction. Hope my grammar wasn't too wrong, I'm a Filipino so English is not my native tongue.

~Always.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hi Daniel, Diablo here.
    Oh don't worry bout your writing i sometimes write without proper grammar and punctuation too. lol i just can't be bothered, just to say I'm from Australia.

MirandaxPikachu

Lovin' Pikachu since 1999.
    Years
    Hi Daniel! Nice to meet ya! Welcome to PC.
    I hope you have a great time here! :).
    I'm Miranda, btw. :P
    I'm also new, but the forum is great!
    And if you don't understand everything, you could consider getting a mentor .. here.
    Anyways, Welcome haha!

xx

Years
    Hey there everyone, my name is Daniel Evans, but you can just call me Daniel.
    I have just taken my writing lessons so when I try to post in your writing forums or what, I must apologize for my poor writing skills. I also love to sprite, and I had a sprite shop in another forum, but I forgot the name of the forum. So send me a PM if you want anything sprited, 'kay? So, that's my introduction. Hope my grammar wasn't too wrong, I'm a Filipino so English is not my native tongue.

~Always.

Hi Daniel, I am Hikari.

Your English is looking great I say. I'm from the same part of the globe as Diab_Low.'

We have a Pixel Art section in the Art Gallery, go and see it if you haven't.

And hey, I already saw you in Other Trivia. You might have seen me there.

Have a great time here.

- Hikari10

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
    Hey there! I guess spriting is getting popular :P

You should check out Pixel Art to post your sprites and use Pixel Projects to make your shop!

Hope you have a great time here! :D

razorraron

Master Trainer
    Years
    Welcome to PC Daniel, have no idea what spriting is but hey! Anyways, don't be scared to hit me with a friends request, hope to hear from you soon. Enjoy your stay at PC, by the way my name is Aaron :P

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    I reside in Australia as well, so i guess you could say that we're friendly folk :P

Anyway, i didn't see anything wrong with your english...

But welcome to PC :) This is a really neat place so make yourself at home :)

But, don't advertise... period (you don't seem like you will, but just to be sure...)

See ya round' :)

Back