ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1076    
Old August 14th, 2013 (11:19 AM).
L0RD G3NGAR's Avatar
L0RD G3NGAR L0RD G3NGAR is offline
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Posts: 849
Are you still working on this hack to? Because I know you are working on resolute version to.
__________________
Looking to start beta testing Rom hacks again :D
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #1077    
Old August 14th, 2013 (2:37 PM).
chaos_envoys's Avatar
chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 308
    So no mega pokemon in resolute version? Anyways, Good job 1158, i loved the megas!!
    __________________
    Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, P9kemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE, Giratina's Legend (english)
    Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
    Reply With Quote
      #1078    
    Old August 14th, 2013 (10:34 PM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015
      Loving the Mega forms as well. I will suggest you add some more Megas even those not officially Mega.
      Reply With Quote
        #1079    
      Old August 15th, 2013 (7:35 AM).
      openkaart's Avatar
      openkaart openkaart is offline
      Chilling like snorlax
         
        Join Date: Mar 2012
        Location: Amsterdam
        Age: 30
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 99
        I just received an Eevee from the homeless pokémon club. And I want to evolve it into a leafeon, but I can't..... Why? I have a leafstone. Or is there an other way to get leafeon?
        __________________


        Reply With Quote
          #1080    
        Old August 15th, 2013 (7:37 AM).
        TotallyShweetAwesome's Avatar
        TotallyShweetAwesome TotallyShweetAwesome is offline
        The Awesome
           
          Join Date: Feb 2013
          Location: exeter
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 14
          i loveee this game! might need to do a playthrough if it at some point! :D
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #1081    
          Old August 16th, 2013 (10:41 PM).
          1158's Avatar
          1158 1158 is offline
          ......
             
            Join Date: Nov 2010
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 507
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
            So no mega pokemon in resolute version? Anyways, Good job 1158, i loved the megas!!
            No, I just meant, mega Blaziken will not be in Resolute Version, just like mega Mewtwo will not be in this hack, I made them only appear in one of these hacks.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
            Loving the Mega forms as well. I will suggest you add some more Megas even those not officially Mega.
            I just thought I'll get abandoned offical informations for me to add more mega Pokemon, but if they don't have enough informations, I'll consider about some "fake" mega Pokemon.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
            I just received an Eevee from the homeless pokémon club. And I want to evolve it into a leafeon, but I can't..... Why? I have a leafstone. Or is there an other way to get leafeon?
            You need another kind of Eevee called Eevee-S, it can be received from someone on Flora Island, ordinary Eevee can't evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon.
            __________________
            Hacks I support:




            Hacks I'm working on:


            Reply With Quote
              #1082    
            Old August 17th, 2013 (6:14 AM).
            sy94123 sy94123 is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 29
              l am curious about the newest version. what new things have you fixed in this new version(2.31). Also,what about the hack resolution?just working on the beta 3? Thank you.
              Reply With Quote
                #1083    
              Old August 17th, 2013 (7:42 AM).
              davizy davizy is offline
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 2
                So can someone help me? What i must to do?
                Reply With Quote
                  #1084    
                Old August 17th, 2013 (11:55 AM).
                VioletChaos's Avatar
                VioletChaos VioletChaos is offline
                Aspiring Fanboy
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3
                  Liking the hack. However, there are some definite grammar issues that got in the way of my enjoyment of the hack. You should get someone to fix that. On that note, I'd like to volunteer. I'm new to ROM hacking but I think I could help you out.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1085    
                  Old August 17th, 2013 (4:33 PM).
                  RPD490's Avatar
                  RPD490 RPD490 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2009
                    Location: Blackthorn City, Johto
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 175
                    This is me nitpicking, but you should fix the text so that each person's line of dialogue, isn't like "NPC:Hi! Blah blah blah." But more or less like, "NPC: Hi! Blah Blah Blah." Text is close to the colon to the person's name and just looks weird.
                    __________________
                    This signature has been disabled.
                    Signature is over 600px wide :(
                    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1086    
                    Old August 19th, 2013 (3:59 AM).
                    Yuuki_Asura's Avatar
                    Yuuki_Asura Yuuki_Asura is offline
                    Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                      Location: Manila,Philippines
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 370
                      I Found This Bug when i was switching pokemon1376876367716.png
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1087    
                      Old August 19th, 2013 (5:06 PM).
                      lit000 lit000 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 30
                        hey..
                        May i ask how to get to the other side of the map?
                        Ive beaten the elite4, and i've nothing else to do..

                        There're these parts of tyron, though, that were not accessible by normal travel..
                        Do i have to do something else? Or is the hack really finished without these towns available..

                        Im still playing the old beta, though.. Do i have to upgrade it to gain access?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1088    
                        Old August 19th, 2013 (9:34 PM).
                        Orifiel's Avatar
                        Orifiel Orifiel is offline
                        Priestess
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2013
                          Location: Tokyo, Japan
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Lonely
                          Posts: 421
                          I think some tiles got overshaded :/ Good hack though
                          __________________
                          ~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1089    
                          Old August 21st, 2013 (3:29 AM).
                          1158's Avatar
                          1158 1158 is offline
                          ......
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2010
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 507
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by sy94123 View Post
                            l am curious about the newest version. what new things have you fixed in this new version(2.31). Also,what about the hack resolution?just working on the beta 3? Thank you.
                            I added some mega Pokemon in the newest version, about Resolute Version, I think I need two or three days more to finish the "final event" in TYRON Region.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by davizy View Post
                            Guys, can u help me? Cuz i have this key for ss blue, but i can enter it beacuse i dont have HM07. But this is not my problem, cuz how can i get this keys what need Uranium and how i can get into a Central Area? ;/
                            Go to Canyon Path to find a cave, finish a small event about Genesect, then go to the top of Mt.Skywall for HM07.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by VioletChaos View Post
                            Liking the hack. However, there are some definite grammar issues that got in the way of my enjoyment of the hack. You should get someone to fix that. On that note, I'd like to volunteer. I'm new to ROM hacking but I think I could help you out.
                            I know these errors exist, but I simply can't fix them by myself, thanks for attending to help.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by RPD490 View Post
                            This is me nitpicking, but you should fix the text so that each person's line of dialogue, isn't like "NPC:Hi! Blah blah blah." But more or less like, "NPC: Hi! Blah Blah Blah." Text is close to the colon to the person's name and just looks weird.
                            Maybe you're right, but each conversation in this hack are all be like this, so I can't fix them all by myself since I'm still working on another hack.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by JcB0619 View Post
                            I Found This Bug when i was switching pokemonAttachment 69336
                            I'm not sure if I can really fix it, because it seems to be a systemic error.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by lit000 View Post
                            hey..
                            May i ask how to get to the other side of the map?
                            Ive beaten the elite4, and i've nothing else to do..

                            There're these parts of tyron, though, that were not accessible by normal travel..
                            Do i have to do something else? Or is the hack really finished without these towns available..

                            Im still playing the old beta, though.. Do i have to upgrade it to gain access?
                            Please update to the newest version, to go to western TYRON, go to Bronze Port Ferry to go there.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by L96 View Post
                            I think some tiles got overshaded :/ Good hack though
                            Maybe, some tiles in this hack are a bit rough, you're right. Whatever, I'm glad to see you like this hack.
                            __________________
                            Hacks I support:




                            Hacks I'm working on:


                            Reply With Quote
                              #1090    
                            Old August 23rd, 2013 (9:05 AM).
                            rockrockinjc rockrockinjc is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 55
                              Thanks for adding some mega pokemon. I'm using mega ampharos right now and it's cool.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1091    
                              Old August 23rd, 2013 (4:12 PM).
                              chaos_envoys's Avatar
                              chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 308
                                @1158 is there any difference between the megas and the normal one? I mean, did you increase certain stats for the me gas?
                                __________________
                                Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, P9kemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE, Giratina's Legend (english)
                                Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1092    
                                Old August 23rd, 2013 (8:32 PM).
                                darknessrules darknessrules is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2013
                                  Location: India
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 13
                                  Can someone tell me all the obtainable legendary pokemon and how to get them
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1093    
                                  Old August 25th, 2013 (4:21 AM).
                                  dm20 dm20 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2009
                                    Posts: 2
                                    Absolutely love the hack, is really fun, thanks very much.

                                    Could someone tell me how to evolve Scyther please? Is it through happiness or with a stone? thanks very much.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1094    
                                    Old August 26th, 2013 (1:18 AM).
                                    lit000 lit000 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 30
                                      may I then ask if mega blaziken's ATTACK was furthermore boosted in this hack? Or was it the special attack?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1095    
                                      Old August 26th, 2013 (6:10 AM).
                                      1158's Avatar
                                      1158 1158 is offline
                                      ......
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2010
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 507
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
                                        @1158 is there any difference between the megas and the normal one? I mean, did you increase certain stats for the me gas?
                                        Mega Pokemon are stronger than theirs ordinary form, it's true.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by darknessrules View Post
                                        Can someone tell me all the obtainable legendary pokemon and how to get them
                                        The legendary Pokemon in this hack are: Victini,Reshiram/Zekrom, Latias/Latios (Male player meets Reshiram and Latios, female players meet Zekrom and Latias), Kyurem, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Keldeo, Mew, Mwetwo, Shaymin, Darkrai, Cresselia, Deoxys, Genesect and Giratina.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by dm20 View Post
                                        Absolutely love the hack, is really fun, thanks very much.

                                        Could someone tell me how to evolve Scyther please? Is it through happiness or with a stone? thanks very much.
                                        Scyther evolves with its happiness value at 220.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by lit000 View Post
                                        may I then ask if mega blaziken's ATTACK was furthermore boosted in this hack? Or was it the special attack?
                                        I forgot to increase Blaziken's stats, I only gave it the hidden ability. And I'll fix this now, if you'd like to upload to the newest fixed version, then mega Blaziken's Atk and Sp.Atk are all increased.
                                        __________________
                                        Hacks I support:




                                        Hacks I'm working on:


                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1096    
                                        Old August 26th, 2013 (6:15 AM).
                                        flame902 flame902 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2009
                                          Gender:
                                          Posts: 3
                                          Hi I wanted to know if you can catch Volcarona and if so how
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1097    
                                          Old August 26th, 2013 (6:24 AM).
                                          1158's Avatar
                                          1158 1158 is offline
                                          ......
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 507
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by flame902 View Post
                                            Hi I wanted to know if you can catch Volcarona and if so how
                                            You can catch it in Mist Path, Dive to the depth of the sea and get back to the bottom of the sea when you reached the certain point, then go into the cave and use DIG to the wall, enter the opened cave and you'll see Volcarona there.
                                            __________________
                                            Hacks I support:




                                            Hacks I'm working on:


                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1098    
                                            Old August 26th, 2013 (6:52 AM). Edited August 27th, 2013 by flame902.
                                            flame902 flame902 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2009
                                              Gender:
                                              Posts: 3
                                              Thank you so much your really awesome its amazing just how devoted you are t oyour hacks!I respect you!

                                              Do you have a list of all the available Pokemon?

                                              Could you hint me on how t ofind the ancient sword i cant find it anywhere and I'm beginning to get frustrated please

                                              And Lastly what do i do after winning the central battle?
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #1099    
                                              Old August 27th, 2013 (4:22 AM).
                                              Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                                              Banned
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                                Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                                                Age: 24
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Naughty
                                                Posts: 1,082
                                                I love your 2 hacks are you going for a third 1 after you finish those
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #1100    
                                                Old August 27th, 2013 (6:38 AM).
                                                1158's Avatar
                                                1158 1158 is offline
                                                ......
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Nov 2010
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Calm
                                                  Posts: 507
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by flame902 View Post
                                                  Thank you so much your really awesome its amazing just how devoted you are t oyour hacks!I respect you!

                                                  Do you have a list of all the available Pokemon?

                                                  Could you hint me on how t ofind the ancient sword i cant find it anywhere and I'm beginning to get frustrated please

                                                  And Lastly what do i do after winning the central battle?
                                                  Sorry, I didn't make a Pokemon list. And you can find the sword in an underground cave near Redwood City, try to search for it, what's more, it's not on High Path.

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
                                                  I love your 2 hacks are you going for a third 1 after you finish those
                                                  I'm not sure since I'm still working on Resolute Version, but I may consider about this.
                                                  __________________
                                                  Hacks I support:




                                                  Hacks I'm working on:


                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:30 AM.