• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

online rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
  • i know that this is kinda like the pokemon role play forum, but it really isnt. i have an idea that i can "moderate" my own thread and make an rpg. unlike the choice ones in the other forum i give the players a choice of startin pokemon. from then on they choose what they do. i watch the thread and make sure it is all logical. u would battle also. if anyone wants to join (at least 6-10 slots) replay to this thread to start a new thread called .poke rp!!!

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • There are plenty of people here who would make great mods, why should we choose you? We need reason, people to back you up. Almost like an election. Do you see what im getting at? And why make another RPG forum anyways, you claim that you will watch over the froum but you can't be on 24/7 now can you? or look though 300 post? The whole idea kind of falls apart when someone else thinks ahead doesn't it?

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • not to mention battle calculations and etc... have to think technical too regarding a serious RPG like ones you are talking about

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • i didnt say a new forum, and i didnt mean to "elect" me as a moderator. i meant that i open my own thread (in this forum or the role play one) and start a mini 6 person rpg that i keep track of. if u would want to join, the rulez wouldnt be that hard. read between the lines my friend.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Don?t harp on him too hard. Although you can?t manipulate your own topic like you?re asking. This seems to be needed to be moved to Roleplay. Unless you can give me a reason why, and feel free to do so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back