• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2013
    Found this kickass forum about Pokemon and Rom hacking, had to join it :)
    I've been a very keen Pokemon fan since I got Pokemon Blue 1999? for my GBC, followed by Pokemon Silver (right when released). I'm from Finland and yeah, Whats up guys?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. U can call me Mid.

So, hacking eh? I love hacking too, ya know.

If u wanna chat with me, VM me at my page, 'K?

Huv fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Found this kickass forum about Pokemon and Rom hacking, had to join it :)
    I've been a very keen Pokemon fan since I got Pokemon Blue 1999? for my GBC, followed by Pokemon Silver (right when released). I'm from Finland and yeah, Whats up guys?

Welcome to the forums. Yeah this place is cool great people and great threads.

You should check out Emulation lots of Hackers hang out there so you will fit in there easy.

Ive been playing pokemon since I was 5 so yeah about 1998 1999 era and Silver was my first game.

Well hpe you have a good time here My name is Diablo and I'm Australian

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hello there Rob4z! :)

You like hacking to eh? Then your just like me! xD

If you want discuss about hacks go to the Emulation Forums! :)

Also Why not join some of our clubs there are two types Pokemon Clubs and Other Clubs! :)

Feel free to ask questions to our dear Moderators, by either VM/PM! :)

Well anyways welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It's nice to see you here, then! Hi, welcome to PC! I'm Yuk's Sword--the hyperactive Edward Elric fan! This place is nice to hangout in so I hope you stay~. Please become active and enjoy your stay. :3

Years
  • Yep, our Emulation section is grand and active; lots of people are really interested in it. ^^ I've also been a fan since 1998 or so with Red/Blue as my first games and have been hooked ever since~!

But yeah, welcome to PC! You'll love it here if you stick around, we're very friendly and active with lots of places to post in. If you're ever in need of a mentor to help show you around the forum, PC has a great Adoption Center open just for that. n_n

Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2013
    Hey thanks for all the warm welcomes!
    and yeah my bad, it was 1998 when I got my blue :)
    ahh getting so old I can't even remember when I did and what.

Back