• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opposite sexuality.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    You wake up to discover you're the opposite sexuality than what you really are. If you're straight, you're now gay. If you're gay, you're now straight. If you're bi, you're not pansexual, and so on and so forth. Just think of the exact opposite of what you are now and go with that. If you're confused, just pick something you're pretty sure you aren't.

What type of people and attributes in someone do you think that you'd be attracted to?
    What consequences would you think would occur because of this change?
    Do you think that you'll be able to be comfortable with your new sexuality?
    How do you think you'll adapt to this new lifestlye?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • As to the type of people and attributes I'd be attracted to, I don't see how that'd change. Sexuality pertains mostly to the kind of physical form you're attracted to, but when it comes to who a person is inside, I can't see anything changing there.

Honestly I doubt I'd be comfortable. If I'd been gay all my life then woke up with a hankering for girl parts, it would unsettle me completely. I like being gay, I think it puts forth opportunities for me to live my life the way I want it rather than living the same cookie-cutter existence (you know, wife, kids, picket fence) that so many people fall into. It would be a tempting trap to fall into, I think, so I've always been thankful of the fact that something as simple as my sexuality removes my ability to do so quite that easily.

Also, the majority of my friends are girls. Would I start being attracted to them? That would be a real concern for me. I wouldn't want to think of my friends in a romantic way, but I'm not sure if I could stop myself were I straight; I certainly had enough trouble not crushing on the guy friends I had while I was in high school :P.

Overall, I don't think I'd adapt very well. Sexuality is at the core of every person, and to have something like that shift on you so suddenly would be very unbalancing. I don't know how I'd cope.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    aww, i can't like bewbs anymore.

What type of people and attributes in someone do you think that you'd be attracted to?

I'd be attracted to most men, mainly because of how nice they would look. I would be attracted to them the way that I am attracted to girls - In a less "zomg I wanna him naw" and more romantic way.

My god, it would change my life. I don't think my relatives would like it, I would also basically get more attention towards me because of my homosexuality, and, tbh, I despise being in the spotlight.

No. I already stand out from a lot of people, and this would make it infinitely worse.

Not well at all. I think the backlash I would get would make my life almost unbearable.

I'm not homophobic or anything, It's just one of the worst things that could happen to me.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I think the only real change is that I'd stop crying over perfect straight guys. I would be comfortable with it, because I don't really care what I am, but I don't think I'd adapt well with such a sudden change.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Well this would create quite a mess. I'd probably have to leave my family which would devastate me, especially leaving my son. I then would get a divorce and my wife would get extremely distressed and depressed and be totally convinced that she turned me gay. Then, I have no idea what type of guys I'd like... maybe normal ones? hnnggg

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • I don't think asexual really has an opposite. I personally regard my asexuality as a neutral sexual stance, and there really isn't a polar opposite to neutrality. So I'd wake up exactly the same.

I win!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • You wake up to discover you're the opposite sexuality than what you really are. If you're straight, you're now gay. If you're gay, you're now straight. If you're bi, you're not pansexual, and so on and so forth. Just think of the exact opposite of what you are now and go with that. If you're confused, just pick something you're pretty sure you aren't.

It's really what's on the inside that counts.. so the usual stuff- loyal, friendly, patient, kind, honesty, etc.
    There would be tons of consequences.. I have a boyfriend and.. er.. I doubt that he'd take it well if I told him I wasn't physically attracted to him anymore. I wouldn't want to not be attracted to him..
    No, I probably wouldn't, and I probably wouldn't be able to adapt, too.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Well, if I woke up straight, I'd love girls. Even though I'm pretty gay, I think girls are adorable *____* I can't really picture myself with one because of my personality lol~

Back