• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy from East Texas

Years
  • Howdy everybody. My name is Lukas. Pokemon Red was one of the first games I ever played and I've been hooked ever since. I just recently picked up Black 2 and Im looking for a group of people to trade with or battle with and build some friendships and see whats out there in the Pokemon Communities. This is the first website like this I ever joined so I'm excited at the possibilities of what a site like this can hold. Like I said I just picked up the game so my pokemon are all really low level right now (highest being 18 right now). So yeah I guess I qualify as a Christmas Noob. I also play Xbox Live where my gt is thecajunnacho78 (add me if you'd like). I'm a laid back guy who rarely lets my emotions get the better of me. And I know how to take a loss in a battle. So I hope to be a productive member of this community and thanks for taking the time to read this. See you on the battlefield.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
  • Hi Lucas, Welcome to PC. There are a lot of sections here which you might want to try out. Merry Christmas and have fun here!

Cid

Years
  • Well howdy, Lukas! Welcome to the forums. My name's Patrick, but Cid is my username and it's way shorter than my real name so you might prefer it better. :p But yeah, after reading a little bit, I realized that we started at the same generation with the franchise! Although I played Yellow first, Blue was the first one I ever beat. Obligatory question! Do you have any favorite 'mons? By the way, since you mentioned that you're looking for people to possibly trade with or battle with, the Trade Corner and the Battle Center would be the perfect places to make that happen! ;D Also wouldn't hurt to check out the Video Games section since you happen to have an Xbox Live ID~ You have to make sure you know how to go with it though! I recommend reading the forum-wide rules as well as the section-specific ones so that you're familiar with where your limits are. Apart from that, the forum life is filled with all sorts of possibilities (especially here at PC) and you are right to be excited!

Don't worry about your pokes' levels, haha. I've had White 2 for months and I'm still lacking seven out of eight badges, lol. But yeah, it was a pleasure reading your intro. I really like people who don't get so frustrated all the time, so your laidback attitude is awesome. :D That being said, I'm sure you'll be a productive member here at PC! Just stick to the rules, stay active and have lots of fun. When I come around the battlefield, let's see each other again, shall we? ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome everybody. To answer your question, My favs have to be Blastoise, Cloyster, Arbok, Magneton, Arcanine, Machamp, Muk, Kadabra, and Rhydon to name a few. I dont really have solid favorites past the first generation. Also I wanted to add I'm always down to battle or trade people. I checked out the links you posted, but as for the trades I havnt found anybody who want what I have lol. Sucks being a noob. Anyways. If anybody ever wants to talk, trade, battle, discuss, whatever hit me up!

Back