• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Hi there. My name is justin10023. I like the Pokemon munna. My hobbies (besides pkmn) are geocaching, gaming, caming, online gaming, making videos, etc. cya round!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Justin! It is a pleasure to meet you. :) You are well on your way to get settled here in this amazing community. Munna is a good pokemon, although I like Musharna! But it's okay if you like Muuna! There's a lot of stuff for you to talk about, and well...do! You just gotta explore & stuff. :D

You'l meet lots of people, as well as make friends, so why not stick around? :)

Have fun and see ya!

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Justin! :D Munna is alright. Like Leaf, I like Musharna better :3 Since your a gamer you should probably check out Pokemon Gaming Central, The Battle Center, or Video Games. Anyways if you need anything, feel free to contact me or other members ;D

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Thanks everyone, i thought i wouldnt get any responces because there are sooo many welcome posts... Thank you!

Back