• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hello

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
  • My name is Joe.

I originally joined this site in 2004 when I was 11 years old under the name 1313666 and I found my old account on Google so I decided to join again because it'll give me something to do. I had three or four accounts other than that, but I can't remember the emails or passwords or anything so I figured I'd just start anew. I'm so ashamed at what I used to be.

Let's talk about the present. I'm 20 years old and I am employed as a live-in housekeeper at a retirement community. I have a two-year-old daughter named Beryl and we watch a lot of anime when we're together. My free time is usually spent sewing or baking for fun. Not currently enrolled in school, no real long-term career goals, no hopes, no dreams, no desire to shoot for the stars. At the moment I am content with things.

So hello there. It's nice to be here again and I hope that I can be friends with everybody.

Cid

Years
  • Gah why have you not received replies? I hope you get more replies than mine because I think you're a really interesting dude / old member.

I mean, 2004? That's just, wow. I can't even imagine how things were back then. And I really, really see myself in your situation back when you joined. I joined as a 12 year old back in 2008 and I know how tough it is to not do pretty ridiculous things to be ashamed about in retrospect, lmao. Stuff that makes you quit for a while, forget about PC or just become inactive plainly. Well maybe that's not what happened with you, but I hope you get where I'm going with this. Perhaps you remember the member Careful With That Axe, Pichu! back then? Or Oni Pichu or whatever his unaccounted old username was, haha. He came from the same time as you and just came back so I felt he deserved a mention.

Your little daughter sounds like a really cute child. It's lovely to hear that anime's one of your bonding moments or whatever, since I'd definitely like it if my hypothetical children in the future also liked what I liked. Must be tough to get along with a child at twenty years, but I'm glad that you're content with things. Sure, hopes and dreams are great things, but it's hard to have those sometimes when they begin to hold you back and distract you. Happiness should always be top priority. It's also cool to hear that you sew and bake; I have no healthy recreational habits, haha. But yeah, you seem like a great guy.

Welcome back to this forum, and a warm welcome to 2013's PC. I hope you do become friends with everybody, and I also hope that I'll see you become active again. Stay with us for a bit, review the new rules, post around, have fun midnights and cups of coffee in this forum. Just do what you feel like doing, and make yourself at home. I'll always be here if you have any New Users / Welcome related queries, as well as Cirno, but since you're not really new, then I guess that's not something you need. Still, enjoy yourself.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Thank you both! Also, now that I have passed the required number of posts, I can actually link to my previous accounts.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

There was one more that was in 2008 or 2010 but I can't remember it. To be honest, I don't even remember why I made the second account in the first place. God, I was such a little brat.

Nakala Pri

A daughter? A little young ain't ya? Well, anyway, I hope you enjoy PokeCommunity even though you classified you already have lotsa accounts lol. I love anime and I am jealous that you have someone to watch it with :P

Back