• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ojos (Eyes)

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
  • This Fan Fic is about a girl named Ismerai who is a pokemon pyshic. Just think pet pyshic. She then discover a thing bigger then she think and now she off to find what is it but finds out it is ... i don't want to give the story out. Just read. The first few chapters are just back ground infomation chapters. Give you a chance to learn a little about the characters. Enjoy :D

First chapter: A Day In My Life

It feels like one of those days. Wake up. Get dress and eat. Check my schedule for any appointments. Check my e-mails for any people who may need me. Plan them in for appointments. Get on my plane to get to my appointments. Take a look at the person?s pokemon by looking into their eyes. Tell the owner what is wrong with their pokemon and what the pokemon need. Get paid and go to the next one. I get home once the day is done. Soon after I get home I eat, take a bath, and then sleep. Same as any other day. I own no pokemon myself. This is my life. I am a pokemon psychic.

Right now I on the plane to the Hoenn region. A large continent island south of the Kanto and Jotho region. Heard it is nice during the summer. I may take a break and go their for a vacation. The person who contacted me said something that her Staryu isn?t as active as it usually is. I think it may miss it home place. I seen this kind of case before, but I won?t know until I see it.

I have seen lots of cases. I have been in the Hoenn region before. Once I met a female coordinator there who Torchic was depressed. It turn out that it miss eating the Peacha berries it trainer was to feed it. That easy, I think I didn?t even charge for that one.

Then once I was doing a job with the elite four trainer name Lorelei who Lapras was depress and wasn?t fighting it battles well. She said it got so bad that her Lapras just stood their in the battle and took hits from the opponent?s pokemon. That when she call me to come and look. I did what I always do. I came in and saw it was depress. I did take a look into the Lapras?s eyes. I look deep into them and saw sorrow and signs of homesickness. I asked the trainer where she caught her and few other questions. It turn out that the Lapras was homesick. It missed the waters of Servii Island?s Island Four. I was told that she took a small vacation to her home island of Island Four with her. I was told that Lapras and she had fun there.

Then my pilot, Robert said, ?Ms. Lozi, we are about to land in Slateport City.?

I told him back, ?Ok. Please keep this landing smooth. We don?t want a repeat of what happen last time.?

Robert just chuckle and said, ?Every time we go higher, I feel like I am getting closer to Glean.?

Glean was Robert?s Pidgy and co-pilot. He is the reason I have Robert as my pilot to tell the truth. When I just started my career as a pokemon psychic I met Robert. When we met, he said his pidgy was sick. I took a look at it and it turn out it wanted to be in sky. The problem was that Glean had a broken wing and could never fly. So when Robert flies in his plane, he always let Glean out of it pokeball to enjoy the view. To repay me he became my private pilot and it this was all his idea. I try to get him to change his mind but he wouldn?t listen. Glean died a few years ago and Robert is now his 80?s.

We landed smoothly, which was good for a change. Then I found my way to the beach where I was to meet the female trainer name Linda and her Staryu. She was dress what you say in summer beach clothing with bright green hair. ?Are you Ms. Ismerai Lozi? If you are then you look pretty young.? the girl asked.

?I get that all the time.? I replied to her question. I receive that first impression all the time while doing this job. On one job a person thought I was 85 years old. In reality I only really 21 years old, which for my age I am really well talented.

Linda then walked me to her Staryu. It didn?t look very good. The pokemon was limping and the gem in the center wasn?t very bright. ?Let me take a look at it.? I told the worry trainer.

I look at the pokemon?s gem core. As soon as I did that I saw into its eyes. I was taken on a trip into its mind. Flashes of color were coming around me all over me. It was like I was in a different world. I try to sorting out the colors out to see what trouble the Staryu. I saw red. It was shape like a scarf. Then I saw it fly out by a blue color cold powder coming from a Seadra. Now I saw what troubles this pokemon and now I went out of Staryu mind and was back into the reality on the beach in front of Linda and her Staryu. My body went nowhere but my mind did. I saw into the Staryu?s mind. This is how I do my job.

I then got up and said to Linda, ?Have you and Staryu been in any Pokemon battles against and Seadra.?

She took some time to think about until she said, ?I? think? but yes. I think it was three days ago. That when Staryu began to feel depress. Right after that battle. Staryu lost it scarf in that battle.?

Then I intercepted her and said ?It was it favorite, right. Well hate to say it but that what it depressing it.?

?I promise to replace it but they only sell them in Lilycove City and I haven?t had the time to go back over there.? Said Linda.

?Well, it wants the one it lost and Staryu knows where it is. Staryu saw it fly off when it was blown off by the Icy Wind attack.? I told her back

She then sighed and said ?Take me to the place, Ms. Ismerai.? Then we walk off to the bay off the beach.

We search the beach?s bay. We even dig in the sand. We look high and low until we found the red scarf under a badly made sand castle. We had to destroy the castle but when the Staryu found the scarf it seem happier already. After this I receive my pay.

?Bye, Ismerai. Thank you for helping us.? Said Linda and she then bow. Her Staryu did the same.
    ?No, thank you.? Then I left the beach and headed to the plane.

When I got to the plane I found Robert in his chair asleep with a photo book in his lap full of pictures of his glory flying days, some pictures with me and him, and many of Glean. I nudge him gently and said ?It time to leave.?

He awoke with a shock and said ?Time to leave. Don?t you want to stay and relax? I almost done looking thought my photo album.? In reality he was stuck on the pictures of Glean. I bet he was dreaming of him and I not even a psychic of people.

I then said ?No, it not the time to relax. Too much work to do.?

He then started the plane and said ?Where to now, another job??

I yarn and said ?It late? I yarn again and continued, ?Lets go home.

With that said we where flying into the horizon to go home after a long day of work. Once I get home I will just do the same that I always do. This I just a day in my life.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Recovering from the Lost

It has been about a month since Robert's death. The poor man died in his sleep. I remember the last words he told me right before he fell asleep that nigth.

They were: "I feel like I going get close to Glean tonigth. I just feel it." That what he told me.

I smile and told him back "That funny but you shouldn't say things like that. You going to make me cry if you actully do die."

He laugth and said "Oh, I won't die. I just really miss him. Thats all."

"Oh." I said back, "Well, see you in the mourning. Looks like I plan a busy day for us tomorrow."

After i said that he just walk to his room with his glass of water and fell asleep. I went in the next day and found him cold as a stone in his bed. I cried the rest of the mourning. He was the closes thing I had to a family.

His funeral was the same place where Glean was bery. That how he would want it. There was a lot of people I didn't know. They must have been fellow air pilets like him who respected him. I said a speech about him. Say all the great things he did for me and what I know about him. Afther the funeral I cancel all of my appointments for the rest of the month and went on a vacation to help recover my lost of Robert. He would have wanted me to do that.

I now about to leave Staleport City on plane. It strange flying in a plane with other people in it. I always travel alone with Robert and Glean. I don't believe I ever travel without them. I just looking back at the last few weeks. With the funeral and the time on the beach. Saw a little girl and i guess her vaporeon. This vaporeon was a silverish color. Very pretty I must say. They seem very happy together. I wish I could have some of their happyness.

I now on the car back home. I don't remember ever feeling so alone except being on the beach. Their i relize who alone I am. laying on that beach with nobody to be with me, next to me. Their was once a boy that came to meet me but i told him to go away. Mostly because I didn't want to start something I would have to finish. He seem sad when I turn him down.

When I reach home. A ligth was on. Who could be inside? I left the place dark and the door was lock. What if it is a theif. What if he armed. I need a weapon. There was a big stick on the ground. So I reach for it. I open the door. Raise the stick in the air and prepare to stike.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Picking up

With a stick in my hand. I turn the door of the knob and open it. When I open the door I saw a man with a towel around his waist and his long brown hair was wet. I drop my stick and yelled, ?WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!!?

The guy was shock and said, ?I live here. I move in a week ago.?

I have no idea what this guy is doing here and if he been in my shower then we going to have some problems. I asked, ?Why are you here??
    The guy said, ?I was told to be here. I suppose to be the new pilot of some pokemon psychic name Ismerai Lozi. Are you the old lady's helper??

I was frustrated when he said the old lady thing. Why do people think I am an old lady? I reply to him and said, ?I am that 'old lady' and I pretty young. Now, how did you become my pilot?? Then I saw that he was in a towel and said, ?But first how about you put on some clothes.?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the guy came back in a black jeans and a black and white shirt with a black vest he answer my question about how he became my pilot. He said, ?Well I was on the internet one day a few months ago and I came across an ad that needed a person that has just became a pilot.? He then stop and took a drink of water and continued, ?I saw that I fit it pretty well so I apply for the job. An old guy named Robert interview me and said to watch my E-mail. I watch my e-mail for a few weeks and I receive one that told me to be here. And here I am. Your personal pilot.?

So Robert sent this guy. Robert must have known he was dying so he wanted to leave me in good hands and he got me one. That is so sweet.
    That old man cares so much for me even after he has died.

Then the guy said, ?So I was told that I get a room and bath here. Also a place where I can work on my plane. Is that true??

I nodded and said, ?Yep. As long as you work for me that stuff is yours to use. The hanger is right next to here as you have seen and it up to you to provide your known food. Also stay away from my bathroom. It the blue one. Yours is the green one.?

The guy smile and said, ?OK.? Then he looks at his watch and said, ?Well I guess you have places to go and I got places to take you which mean I have work to do. Well good night Ismerai.?

I yarn and said ?Good night ...Mr... What your name??

The guy reply, ?My name is Chad Bell? Then he walk to his room.
    I then said, ?Well good night Mr. Chad Bell.? After that I change and prepare for bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day I woke up and had breakfast of eggs. I saw that Mr. Chad had a breakfast of pancakes. After waiting an hour for Chad to do a check on his plane. We were off my home island of Six Island to my first job of the day.

The first few jobs were close by. The first one was on Cinnabar Island and the one after that was at Fuchsia City. I kinda plan it like that because I didn't want to have a chance of talking to Chad. The reason why, I guess, is because I still recovering from the death of Robert and I just not use to this new guy. On the way to the next job in Pewter City, my laptop rang. Chad looks back and said, ?What's that?

I look at my laptop and said, ?I receiving an e-mail. Must be important for it to ring.? I open my laptop and check what was happening. I was surprise who it was. It was from an old friend. One I haven't heard or seen in about 7 years. It was from my friend in Mossdeep City in the Hoenn region. Her name is Vanessa. She e-mail as an emergency, which explain the ringing but said that something is wrong with her Xatu which I last remember it as a natu. I knew that this was big if she just e-mails me this after so long.

I told Chad, ?We changing coarse to Mossdeep City in Hoenn region. There is an emergency.?

Chad then turn the plane around and said, ?What ever you say Ms. Lozi.? in a sarcastic way.

Oh. That is so annoying when he does it. The only person I knew who called me by that name was Robert and it wasn't annoying.

There was a moment of silence before he said, ?Well, how you got in to this form of business??

Chad was trying to get to know me? That strange but I might need to talk back. It a long way to Mossdeep City. So I said, ?It was when I was young. When I touch a pokemon I just knew what they wanted or needed. It was just horrible.? That when I stop talking.

Chad was just their like he was expecting more so I continued, ?Then my first pokemon, Mandi my Ditto died. It turn out that it needed to be in the outdoors but it just didn't get out much. I remember before its death that I was getting visions of trees but I ignored them. So I blamed myself for its death. After that I promise not to let that happen again to anybody.? Chad was left mystified. Then he got back to flying the plane.

Which I didn't tell him is that Mandi was my first and only pokemon. It was part of my promise about not letting something like that happening again.

As time pasted, I then asked, ?Do you have any pokemon??

Chad then raises his eyebrow and said, ?I have one pokemon and his name is Erin. Erin is an altaria.? Then he threw out a pokeball and the beautiful blue bird pokemon flew into the sky.

A pretty beautiful bird was in the sky but I was sensing some trouble. After a few minutes in the sky. The altaria flew into the side pilot chair by the window. Once it flew into the plane I was able to go into its mind to find what troubles the pokemon.

I went into the altaria's mind by its eyes. I looked for what was causing the trouble. I saw lots of pink. I look around the bird's mind and I saw flying. Then the words his, him, he, male form in the pokemon mind's.

Once these words were said the pink then turned to red of hatred. Then I saw something that should not be known. By the time I saw that. I knew what was troubling the altaria.

Chad then said after he gave me a weird look, ?What were you doing? Were you looking into Erin's mind? I don't think he liked that. Robert told me about your power.?

I then said to him, ?I was and I found something about your friend that you didn't know. Your friend, Erin, is not a him. It's a her.? I then blush after I said this which embarrass me to say that.

Chad was a bit angry and said, ?I think I know my own pokemon and Erin is a guy.? Then he look under then his head came back up and he was a bit embarrass too and then he said to Erin, ?Sorry about that. I had to check and she was right. The reason I didn't check is because I want to respect your privacy.?

I then said, ?Your altaria didn't like being called a him when it was her. I kinda sense it when I saw it in the air.?

Chad then said, ?Well thank you for telling me that.? We then look out the window and saw that we were nearing the Deepmoss's airport. Chad then said, ?Well, Mrs. Lozi, We here.?

I smile and said to Chad, ?Please call me Ismerai.?

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Chad, Erin, and I have finally landed in Deepmoss City. A lot of things have change since the last time I have been here but the feeling I have about this place was still the same. So many memories I have were made here and so many feelings. It makes me wonder if he still here. I just need to know if he still here.

This place is so beautiful. The grass was green and flowers were blooming everywhere. The trees were blooming beautiful flowers that were about a size of a person?s hands. The memories of me and him, just being together and wonder in amazement at the local beauty of the island. I just need to know if he is still here. Is he still here?

Chad then interrupts my train of thought and said, ?Ismerai? Are you ok? Do you know where we going??

I then notice that I was walking and that Chad was following. I then notice where I was leading us. I was going towards his house off the corner of the island. I then responded, ?I know where we going. I was just walking around.? Then after I told him that we started to walk towards the large space center building.

The space center has change a lot too with a new coat of paint and expansion to the building but the memories it hold inside for me were still the same. I remember those long nights looking into the sky for shooting stars with that gray hair boy wonder. How he wave those long wavy locks of hair. It taunts me every time he did that.

Then a slim girl with long black hair running down to the bottom of her back. She was dress in a noble green dress. I knew this girl as Vanessa and she address me as Issa. She yelled at me, ?Hey Issa. How you doing??

I stood my place and waited for her to come to me. Once she was in front of me I said, ?Haven?t seen you in want it seem like decades and I feel fine. Vanessa, how are you doing??

Vanessa was a bit surprise by this question and responded, ?Well you know why I called you and you also know how close I am to Tu, my xatu.? She then look at Chad and said, ?Who is your new friend? Is he a new boyfriend??

I chuckle and said, ?No, He just my new pilot and that is his pokemon right beside him?

?Ohhh.? Vanessa said. Then she continued and said ?I thought he was your replacement arm toy.?

Chad eyes widen when these words were said and then I took him aside and said, ?Chad, this is my hometown and here I have made a name of myself. So don?t be surprise if you hear things like that.?

Chad pose himself and said, ?Well, ok but remember that I am a respectable pilot.? He then heard Erin laugh and he said, ?Don?t do that here Erin. We are working right now.?

By the time he said that, I was back with Vanessa to ask her, ?Is Steven near by? Is he still here? You know I haven?t been here in a while.?

She shook her head and said, ?He left a long time ago. When I think about it.? She then put her hand to her head and continued, ?A week or two after you left. He mentioned something about looking for himself. Like he was uncertain but it looks like he was trying to proof something to himself, and to the people. I guess the thing he was trying to prove was that he was more then a pretty face.?

That sound like Steven. Always just trying to be cool but when he was alone, he was just a person that knew so much. It was a side that nobody knew, except the people he cared about, which was basically me. I didn?t know that my leaving would have such an impact on him. Then I remember why I came and said to Vanessa, ?So where is your Xatu.?

Then Vanessa said, ?Oh, sorry. I didn?t mean to keep you and your friend waiting. You must have so much more appointments then mines and Tu?s.? With that said she took me to her house.

On the way Vanessa?s house, Chad asked me ?So this is your hometown but it seems so nice. Why did you leave this island if it looks so nice??

I then stop and thought about why I left. I couldn?t think why but I just know why. I just can?t bring myself to say it until I told him in a quiet voice, ?It none of your business.? Then I walk on.

This didn?t kept Chad from asking another question, ?But you seem to love this place so much. Does this have to do with your ditto, Mandi??

This pulled a feeling and I said back, ?It has nothing to do with her. It?s none of your business like I said and if you want your job then you may want to keep your month shut about this subject.? I was a bit surprise at what I just said to Chad but what he just asked a thing about Mandi which is only just the tip of the iceberg. It was much more then just that.

We finally made it to her house. Not much have change since my leave. Walls of green and furniture of red with some strips of black can be seen, just how Vanessa and her Tu would like it. She then took me to her Xatu, which was lying in the bed next to hers. It seems to be in a coma, a case I have never seen before.

Vanessa asked, ?So what can you inducted about my Tu?s condition??

I was not sure of what to say. This was strange even for me and I have seen it all. I then said to her, ?I don?t know. If you tell me what happen to Tu and what brought him into this condition then maybe I can figure what?s wrong with him.?

She then look around and said, ?Well Tu was just doing his daily meditation. Then his eyes open and then glowed. Even the red eyes on his chest glowed too.? She then stop and wiped her eyes and continued, ?Then after a moment of this, he flew around and fell to the ground. I was able to catch him so he wouldn?t hurt himself but he been like this ever since. It has been two weeks since this happen. He has seen doctors, nurses and even other psychics but they never found what was wrong with him.?

This was very interesting to me. She didn?t call me first but then Vanessa never called on a person she hasn?t seen in a while. It took me some time to think about what happen and said, ?Well, I guessing that it had a pretty powerful vision. One that was too much for him. What I can do is help him out of its coma safely.?

Vanessa smiled at the thought of seeing her Xatu awake and said, ?Thank you! Thank you! You such a good friend! Why I didn?t call you first I have no idea but thank you!? Then she got down on the ground and hugs my legs and stared to go up and down them.?

After I shook her off and reassure her and that it was ok that she didn?t call me first. I then open Tu?s eyes and did my thing. I look deep into Tu?s eyes and open his mind while my own mind wondering through his. The first thing I saw were dark clouds that look like it carried a dark mystery. The sky was dyed deep red and the ground was dead brown. I looked around to find out what was troubling the Xatu. Then the ground shook and the clouds split and a large looming shadow came out of the ground. The shadow produce a purple aura which looks like the air around the shadow was even afraid of being near the beast.

I look up at the shadow and tried to figure out how it troubling Tu but every time I try I saw terror and pain, but to me instead to millions of people. I saw people who look like skeletons that were starving from lack of food. I saw fire that was bright red but it felt as cold as ice. If the people were not skeleton-like then they were turning to stone and were suffering.

The shadow seemed to disappear and I saw into the center of the destructive city and I saw myself there with my eyes wide open. I was covered in blue markings and then saw the people around my other self and they were Chad and his altaria, Erin, with Steven right beside them. All three of them were turn to stone. I, myself, then touch them and once I did the stone statues broke. I then felt cold and look behind me and saw the shadow. The shadow then raise it arm and a lightning bolt then stroke me. I then felt unimaginable pain and everything around of me became a blur.

I then woke up but not in Vanessa?s house but in a green and beautiful place. It looks like Deepmoss right before I left. The question is, how did I got here?

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • Okay...let's see here:

Description: Pretty good, actually...you do a nice job describing emotions here.
    Characters: Ismari (sp?) kinda struck me as a Mary Sue (that's fanfic lingo for a female "perfect character".) Does she have some sort of flaw?
    Plot: While it isn't much right now, you're showing a lot of promise.

Anything else?: If you need help with grammar or word choice, let me know.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Memories

OOC:If you thougth last chapter was strange. This one is just a bit confusing.

IC:I looked around and it was Deepmoss City except it was older. I then walked around the city and saw many people, some I know and some I didn?t know. All the people I did know were different looking as if I went back in time. I saw a stand that was right in front of the pokemon center when I was a young girl but now, in my time, it was gone.

I then saw Vanessa so I ran up to her and said, ?Vanessa, what is everybody doing? It like I went back in time.? I then saw she was wearing a red mini skirt and a green top and a natu on her shoulder. Then she walk right through me like I wasn?t even there.

Then I heard Vanessa, ?Hey Issa, come here! They have a cool looking necklace. You need to see this. It is so retro.?

Then I saw myself as a young girl of 15. I dressed in an overlarge gray blouse with a heart on it and a blue dress. I was surprise because I couldn?t believe I use to dress like that. I now saw that I have matured a lot since then. Now I was dress a tight blue dress with a white and black line running on the side.

I saw myself running towards Vanessa and she, myself, ran right through me just like Vanessa did a few minutes ago. I heard myself said, ?That necklace looks so cool. You right, that is retro. Anybody would look at me if I was wearing that.?

Vanessa then said, ?Even that certain boy you been hanging with lately. What your new boyfriend?s name? Steve or was it Stavan??

My past self blush and said, ?Steven is not my boyfriend. He is just a friend that I like to hang with. He is very different from the others that are here.?

Then a large muscle boy came with a blue jacket to my past self and Vanessa. He then looked down at them but I know this guy and I know why the past selves of me and Vanessa tried to hide. This guy name was Van de Bloo. He thinks of his self as a big shot just because of his looks and muscle he can get anything he wants, like me for an example. He has been having a crush on me ever since he first lay his eyes in me.

He came to the past self of Vanessa and me, then he said, ?So, Ismerai, how about you and me go someplace nice this Saturday. I don?t know, maybe the restraint that offer a movie when you eat. I have some tickets, you know the expense kinds.?

My past self turn her head away and said, ?No, I believe I have plans for that day. Like staying away from you.?

Van then turns to Vanessa and said, ?How about you ditch the little bird and come with me on Saturday then.?

Vanessa then said, ?Well then, when you say it like that. Then how about no. I like my ?little bird? and I want to be with him that night.?

Van was getting mad and looks back at my past self. He then grabs her arm and says, ?Just come with me and we enjoy the night together.?

I could see the fear in my face. I remember that day and the fear that I felt, then I remembered something happens right now but I forgot who came and save me. Then we heard a yell. It said in a cool like voice, ?Leave that girl alone.?

It was Steven! My past self and me were so happy to see him but Van just seem to get angry and said, ?Hey look, it pretty boy Steven. What you want? A beat up? Am I disturbing your peaceful riches??

Steven smiled and said, ?Well no, but I wish you to leave those young girls alone.?

Van then said, ?I tried of this! Go Graveler, use Rollout on that pretty boy.?

Steven then grabs a pokeball and said, ?Show his Graveler your Metal Claw.? Soon a little Aron appeared and the Aron slams its claw into the Graveler and knock the pokemon out.

Van yelled out and said, ?My Graveler! No.? He then returns his Graveler to its pokeball and ran off.

Steven then walked up to my past self and said, ?How my favorite girl doing. That guy wasn?t messing with you too much, was he??

She blushes and said, ?He wasn?t too much. Thanks for the help.? Then she looks to Vanessa and said, to her, ?Could you leave me alone with Steven? Please.?

Vanessa smile and said, ?Ok. I get it. I leave you two alone.? She then said to Steven, ?See you later. Come Tu, we got things to do.? The little green bird then hopped behind Vanessa.

I then followed my past self; she spent the whole afternoon with Steven. I miss these memories very much. This made me feel sad because now I have no one to be with anymore. I watched in envy at what I had before. I saw how Steven would dropped my past self off to the side of my house. After Steven left, I walked into my formal home only to discover that my past self has just learned the same piece of information that I heard and dreaded for a long time ago.

She then ran up the stairs to cry just like what I did when I found out that Mandi, my ditto, has died. I heard the person who told me this information, my maid, said, ?I feel so said for young miss. She was so attach to Mandi. It seems like she knew what was going to happen for a while.?

The maid right next her then said, ?It like she knew that her ditto was in pain but it seems like she was scared then worried.?

The first maid spoke again and said, ?Well I hope she will be ok.? The two then left to do their jobs.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~*

It was now late night and my past self was still crying about the lost of Mandi until a voice was heard. She walked to the window and saw Steven and smile. Steven then waves his hand to motion her to come down to see him. She did what I did and climb down the ladder on the side of her window.

I then found them in a small grassy plain of Deepmoss. Steven and me always came here whenever we wanted a romantic night out. This place still comforts me even after so many years.

Steven took my past self into his arms and asked, ?What?s troubling you? Are you ok??

She wiped a tear from her face and said, ?Mandi just died today.?

He said, ?Oh, sorry.?

?Don?t feel sorry for me. I kinda knew she was dieing. I just wasn?t paying attention. I should have tried to make her happy by taking her outside like she told me too and maybe she wouldn?t have died.? She told him in a dry like voice.

Steven then said, ?There is nothing one can do to stop death. She just comes and take whoever she wants with no questions asked. Even if you would have taken her outside. Mandi still would have died.?

That kid always knew what to say to make me happy. I wonder where he is right now.

My past self then smile and said, ?Thanks. I feel a bit better now. Now why did you bring me out here tonight? Do you want to just look out into the stars??

Steven always has something plan when we come here. Once we spent what seemed all night looking into the stars. It was so romantic, but my past self is going to be crush from what she is about to hear. Steven then said, ?Lets lay on the grass and look into the stars.? My past self smiled and did as he said.

I then saw my past self smile, and then Steven said, ?I getting tried of this.?

?Do you mean about me?? my past self said in surprise.

Steven responded back ?Of course not! I love doing this with you. I just mean I tried of just being on this island. I want adventure and travel. I know my father wants me to be happy so he will let me go but??

?But what?? said my past self, ?Are you saying that you want to leave? Can I go with you??

?That part I am not sure. That why I brought you here. I just want to ask you if you want to go with me. So do you?? asked Steven

My past self had a looked of uncertainty and said, ?I not sure. I have everything I knew here. I not sure if I want to leave. Why do you want to leave Deepmoss??

Steven looked into the stars and said, ?You remember this afternoon, that guy named Van.? I nodded and he continued, ?It made me realize that me being here is not making myself and my pokemon powerful. I have beaten every trainer here and now they are so easy to beat. I feel I need to leave in order to satisfy my pokemon and myself.?

I saw her eyes began to water and she said, ?Where are you going? When are you coming back? Will I see you again??

Steven looks into her face and said, ?I don?t know. I may go to other lands. I not sure when I may come back. I may comeback when I feel stronger which my take years. Does this means that you are coming then??

My past self then stood up and was about to run away but Steven grab her arm to stop her. She then cry out, ?I don?t think so.? A tear then fell from her face. I felt that tear as if that was myself crying at the same time.

Steven then ask, ?Will you still be here when I come back??

?I may. What else? What else do I have to do?? she cried out.

With that said, Steven drew her lips to his and I said to myself, ?My first kiss.?

Soon visions of the next week flash before me. I saw Steven leave Deepmoss City in his boat, the burial of my ditto, and saw how my heart began to harden to what it is today. Then a green light appears and the last thing I saw was my past self leaving Deepmoss on a plane.

I then woke up inside of Vanessa?s house with Chad and Vanessa surrounding me. Chad then said, ?Is she ok??

Vanessa then said, ?She will be ok. Tu has just taken her out of her own memories.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Memories

OOC:If you thougth last chapter was strange. This one is just a bit confusing.

IC:I looked around and it was Deepmoss City except it was older. I then walked around the city and saw many people, some I know and some I didn?t know. All the people I did know were different looking as if I went back in time. I saw a stand that was right in front of the pokemon center when I was a young girl but now, in my time, it was gone.

I then saw Vanessa so I ran up to her and said, ?Vanessa, what is everybody doing? It like I went back in time.? I then saw she was wearing a red mini skirt and a green top and a natu on her shoulder. Then she walk right through me like I wasn?t even there.

Then I heard Vanessa, ?Hey Issa, come here! They have a cool looking necklace. You need to see this. It is so retro.?

Then I saw myself as a young girl of 15. I dressed in an overlarge gray blouse with a heart on it and a blue dress. I was surprise because I couldn?t believe I use to dress like that. I now saw that I have matured a lot since then. Now I was dress a tight blue dress with a white and black line running on the side.

I saw myself running towards Vanessa and she, myself, ran right through me just like Vanessa did a few minutes ago. I heard myself said, ?That necklace looks so cool. You right, that is retro. Anybody would look at me if I was wearing that.?

Vanessa then said, ?Even that certain boy you been hanging with lately. What your new boyfriend?s name? Steve or was it Stavan??

My past self blush and said, ?Steven is not my boyfriend. He is just a friend that I like to hang with. He is very different from the others that are here.?

Then a large muscle boy came with a blue jacket to my past self and Vanessa. He then looked down at them but I know this guy and I know why the past selves of me and Vanessa tried to hide. This guy name was Van de Bloo. He thinks of his self as a big shot just because of his looks and muscle he can get anything he wants, like me for an example. He has been having a crush on me ever since he first lay his eyes in me.

He came to the past self of Vanessa and me, then he said, ?So, Ismerai, how about you and me go someplace nice this Saturday. I don?t know, maybe the restraint that offer a movie when you eat. I have some tickets, you know the expense kinds.?

My past self turn her head away and said, ?No, I believe I have plans for that day. Like staying away from you.?

Van then turns to Vanessa and said, ?How about you ditch the little bird and come with me on Saturday then.?

Vanessa then said, ?Well then, when you say it like that. Then how about no. I like my ?little bird? and I want to be with him that night.?

Van was getting mad and looks back at my past self. He then grabs her arm and says, ?Just come with me and we enjoy the night together.?

I could see the fear in my face. I remember that day and the fear that I felt, then I remembered something happens right now but I forgot who came and save me. Then we heard a yell. It said in a cool like voice, ?Leave that girl alone.?

It was Steven! My past self and me were so happy to see him but Van just seem to get angry and said, ?Hey look, it pretty boy Steven. What you want? A beat up? Am I disturbing your peaceful riches??

Steven smiled and said, ?Well no, but I wish you to leave those young girls alone.?

Van then said, ?I tried of this! Go Graveler, use Rollout on that pretty boy.?

Steven then grabs a pokeball and said, ?Show his Graveler your Metal Claw.? Soon a little Aron appeared and the Aron slams its claw into the Graveler and knock the pokemon out.

Van yelled out and said, ?My Graveler! No.? He then returns his Graveler to its pokeball and ran off.

Steven then walked up to my past self and said, ?How my favorite girl doing. That guy wasn?t messing with you too much, was he??

She blushes and said, ?He wasn?t too much. Thanks for the help.? Then she looks to Vanessa and said, to her, ?Could you leave me alone with Steven? Please.?

Vanessa smile and said, ?Ok. I get it. I leave you two alone.? She then said to Steven, ?See you later. Come Tu, we got things to do.? The little green bird then hopped behind Vanessa.

I then followed my past self; she spent the whole afternoon with Steven. I miss these memories very much. This made me feel sad because now I have no one to be with anymore. I watched in envy at what I had before. I saw how Steven would dropped my past self off to the side of my house. After Steven left, I walked into my formal home only to discover that my past self has just learned the same piece of information that I heard and dreaded for a long time ago.

She then ran up the stairs to cry just like what I did when I found out that Mandi, my ditto, has died. I heard the person who told me this information, my maid, said, ?I feel so said for young miss. She was so attach to Mandi. It seems like she knew what was going to happen for a while.?

The maid right next her then said, ?It like she knew that her ditto was in pain but it seems like she was scared then worried.?

The first maid spoke again and said, ?Well I hope she will be ok.? The two then left to do their jobs.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~*

It was now late night and my past self was still crying about the lost of Mandi until a voice was heard. She walked to the window and saw Steven and smile. Steven then waves his hand to motion her to come down to see him. She did what I did and climb down the ladder on the side of her window.

I then found them in a small grassy plain of Deepmoss. Steven and me always came here whenever we wanted a romantic night out. This place still comforts me even after so many years.

Steven took my past self into his arms and asked, ?What?s troubling you? Are you ok??

She wiped a tear from her face and said, ?Mandi just died today.?

He said, ?Oh, sorry.?

?Don?t feel sorry for me. I kinda knew she was dieing. I just wasn?t paying attention. I should have tried to make her happy by taking her outside like she told me too and maybe she wouldn?t have died.? She told him in a dry like voice.

Steven then said, ?There is nothing one can do to stop death. She just comes and take whoever she wants with no questions asked. Even if you would have taken her outside. Mandi still would have died.?

That kid always knew what to say to make me happy. I wonder where he is right now.

My past self then smile and said, ?Thanks. I feel a bit better now. Now why did you bring me out here tonight? Do you want to just look out into the stars??

Steven always has something plan when we come here. Once we spent what seemed all night looking into the stars. It was so romantic, but my past self is going to be crush from what she is about to hear. Steven then said, ?Lets lay on the grass and look into the stars.? My past self smiled and did as he said.

I then saw my past self smile, and then Steven said, ?I getting tried of this.?

?Do you mean about me?? my past self said in surprise.

Steven responded back ?Of course not! I love doing this with you. I just mean I tried of just being on this island. I want adventure and travel. I know my father wants me to be happy so he will let me go but??

?But what?? said my past self, ?Are you saying that you want to leave? Can I go with you??

?That part I am not sure. That why I brought you here. I just want to ask you if you want to go with me. So do you?? asked Steven

My past self had a looked of uncertainty and said, ?I not sure. I have everything I knew here. I not sure if I want to leave. Why do you want to leave Deepmoss??

Steven looked into the stars and said, ?You remember this afternoon, that guy named Van.? I nodded and he continued, ?It made me realize that me being here is not making myself and my pokemon powerful. I have beaten every trainer here and now they are so easy to beat. I feel I need to leave in order to satisfy my pokemon and myself.?

I saw her eyes began to water and she said, ?Where are you going? When are you coming back? Will I see you again??

Steven looks into her face and said, ?I don?t know. I may go to other lands. I not sure when I may come back. I may comeback when I feel stronger which my take years. Does this means that you are coming then??

My past self then stood up and was about to run away but Steven grab her arm to stop her. She then cry out, ?I don?t think so.? A tear then fell from her face. I felt that tear as if that was myself crying at the same time.

Steven then ask, ?Will you still be here when I come back??

?I may. What else? What else do I have to do?? she cried out.

With that said, Steven drew her lips to his and I said to myself, ?My first kiss.?

Soon visions of the next week flash before me. I saw Steven leaving Deepmoss City in his boat, the burial of my ditto, and saw how my heart began to harden to what it is today. Then a green light appears and the last thing I saw was my past self leaving Deepmoss on a plane.

I then woke up inside of Vanessa?s house with Chad and Vanessa surrounding me. Chad then said, ?Is she ok??

Vanessa then said, ?She will be ok. Tu has just taken her out of her own memories.

Back