• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there everyone!

TrainerKristian

Master Trainer
Years
  • Hi everyone!

I'm TrainerKristian (or just Kristian for short).
    I'm a teen that loves to play Pokémon, has lots of TCG cards and games, and can clone using 4th gen. games.
    I've joined this forum 'cause it's the biggest Pokémon-forum of all and because I really like to share my interest in Pokémon with others.
    Other things you need to need to know about me is that I sprite, live in Belgium, Europe......, yep, I think that's all.

See you guys!

Years
  • Heya sir Kristian! Welcome to PokeCommunity, it is an honor to have you here with us~

Oh hey, so you're a diverse Poke-fan! Cooool! I always like to find more members interested in the TCG since I feel like PC doesn't have enough of them. Poor card game doesn't get as much love as the games and anime. :( I wish I had more money to collect them since the artwork is so pretty but... knowing my luck at gambling for rare cards I'll probably go poor quickly, haha.

But it's awesome that you picked PC over other big Pokemon forums - makes me very happy! <3; We're totally the coolest bigger Pokemon forum out there since we're so friendly and are very visually appealing. Don't think I've ever seen a forum with forum skins/themes as beautiful as ours. Since you sprite perhaps you can stop by the Pixel Art board and create a showcase thread, would be amazing and I'd love to see what you can make. Do you usually do recolors/fusions or do you make scratch sprites? Every time I try to sprite it just does not go out well.

You'll likely have lots of sections to post around in given your wide array of interests, so I'll be crossing my fingers that you stick around and evolve into an experienced member! :D Pleasure meeting you, read the rules, and see you around!

TrainerKristian

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks a lot! I can really see what you mean with friendly users!

And about the spriting, well..., I don't actually do recolors, fusions or scratch sprites (not yet), but I can make sprite comics! However, I'm not really making any "Comics" at this time. Right now, I'm just making "comics" for some other forum.

But oh well, when I will be making real sprite comics, I'll make a thread at the Pixel Art board, and if you need anything sprited, you can count on me!

And well, I haven't been really lucky with the TCG cards either, so we probably share something in common!

Thanks and See you!

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hi there Kristian ^_^
    I'm Classic Sonic, but please just call me Sonic
    Anyway, my intro aside, welcome to PokeCommunity forums! As Cirno said, there's a board specifically for Pixel art where you can share your designs with the public, and trust me, I'm sure they'll love it c:

Good luck getting to grips with everything here, and I look forward to some fun times with you on board.

Years
  • Hello there! Welcome to the forums! It's the biggest and best Pokemon community around so you've come to the right place! I hope to see you around the forums! Also, I love your avatar :3

TrainerKristian

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there Kristian ^_^
    I'm Classic Sonic, but please just call me Sonic
    Anyway, my intro aside, welcome to PokeCommunity forums! As Cirno said, there's a board specifically for Pixel art where you can share your designs with the public, and trust me, I'm sure they'll love it c:

Good luck getting to grips with everything here, and I look forward to some fun times with you on board.

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! It's the biggest and best Pokemon community around so you've come to the right place! I hope to see you around the forums! Also, I love your avatar :3

Thanks! I've just found the :15:Avatar:15: somewhere in "Google Images", so it's not a big deal:t201-k:

Oh and by the way, these smileys are awsome! :t152::t173::t242::t088::t327::t380::t316::t172::t294::t312::t135::t039::t321::t132::t004::t036::t254::t222: :O ... Man, I love this forum!

See ya!

EDIT: Are there also things like grades or classes on this forum? Thanks!

Nakala Pri

Heya! Have an AWSM time on PC and please, need anything ask a moderator... or ME!!

TrainerKristian

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome TrainerKristian to PCf.

Thanks Vegetunks! You sure are a member of lots of forums, this is the 4th time I see you on a different forum. Keep up the good work with being social!

Anyway..., about something else, is there anyone that knows if there are things like grades or classes on this forum?

Thanks!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi there Kristian (sorry, username is too long T.T) Welcome to PC! Do you play TCG competitively or are you merely a collector? When I was a kid, I just tend to collect and look at the pictures. How about you?

It's nice to know that PC had become the biggest Pokemon-forum around. I, myself, is a member of several forums, but only PC sticks well.

Anyway, welcome again! See you around!

TrainerKristian

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there Kristian (sorry, username is too long T.T) Welcome to PC! Do you play TCG competitively or are you merely a collector? When I was a kid, I just tend to collect and look at the pictures. How about you?

It's nice to know that PC had become the biggest Pokemon-forum around. I, myself, is a member of several forums, but only PC sticks well.

Anyway, welcome again! See you around!

Thanks! I'm pretty much just a colletor. I've battled sometimes, but with the current status at my school, it's barely possible... But anyway, thanks!

Oh well, about something completely else, something I've asked in 3 different posts earlier, I'll just let the question be clear for people that haven't seen it yet:

Is there anyone that knows if there are things like grades or classes on this forum?

Thanks a lot!:13:

PS: Sorry if what I just did wasn't so nice...

Back