• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've never been very good at this...

Roh

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    When it comes to forums I'm mostly just a lurker, but I'm hoping to change that here since everyone here seems cool and nice, and also that we all have one big interest in common ^^" So hi! I'm Roh, and I'm looking forward to being here a lot.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi Roh you are right everyone here is totally cool and very friendly. My name is Diablo btw and I am here to welcome you to great PC land the biggest and best forum to ever exist on the World Wide Web. I hope that you enjoy your stay and make heaps of friends. PC has a vide variety of topics to talk about so there is heaps to do. If you ever want to talk just drop by :D

Years
  • Hello Roh, welcome to PC!

I remember when I used to be a lurker before eventually joining in 2011. Being an actual member posting around is much more fun than lurking so glad to see you finally decided to join PC. In fact, we may be a Pokemon forum but we have very diverse topics and also very friendly, helpful members. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself, like what your interests are, what was your reason for joining etc.

Remember, if you are ever in need of help, don't hesitate to approach a moderator if you have a question, or just leave your question in the section above here, Community Questions & Feedback where someone should be able to show you where to go. I'm always excited to speak to new members, so just leave a VM on my profile anytime, because making friends is a great way to ensure you'll stay around as an active member. Have fun and enjoy it here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back