• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Henshin Generation/Hayabusa-Kun

Hayabusa-Kun

Happy Go Lucky
Years
  • Before I started I should have tell you all that my DeviantArt is called Henshin Generation and also my Facebook Page is also called Henshin Generation. If you know this page or account then i'm the founder actually. So enjoy my gallery! Woot! By the way still doesn't have link for Chrome Theme. Sorry!

Pokemon X:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Y:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon X and Y Anime Series (Ash Ketchum)
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Chrome Theme:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • your pokemon art is okay. i wish the images were blended by textures or c4d's so they weren't just thrown in them. i do like how you made the background the same color as the image. i would work on trying to make it blend more smoothly. also, there is a white outline around the images, but i don't know if that was intentional.
    as for your theme, that's amazing! i could never do that, although maybe i should try that!
    can't wait to see more!

Hayabusa-Kun

Happy Go Lucky
    Years
  • So how many out of 5 would you rate for all of my picture? Thanks for your feedback! Hoping to listen from the others! Hope you can spread this thread to the others! Thanks!

Back