• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konichiwa! Watashi wa no namae Hatsune Miku!!

Years
  • Hello everyone!! ^-^

My name's Yumi, but here, you'll know me as Miku. I'm an emo 14 year old, practicing Japanese, and I'm just getting into game hacking and the such. I'm still very much an amatuar, though.
    I do cut myself a lot, an I love Vocaloid, my favorite is Miku, obviously, though I do love Gumi quite a bit.
    lol, I'm probably the most indecisive person you'll ever meet. It's quite the curse. ;-;
    Anyway, my favorite Pokemon is Lucario and Luxray. Here's a short(ish) list of stuff I love.

Lucario
    Shadow the Hedgehog
    Amy Rose
    The pairing ShadAmy
    Vocaloid Software
    Hatsune Miku
    Hachune Miku
    Shion Kaito
    Kamui Gakupo
    Creepypasta
    Rin Kagamine
    Len Kagamine
    Megpoid Gumi
    Video games
    Linkin Park
    Breaking Benjamin
    Evenescence
    Three days Grace
    and
    CATS. I absolutely LOVE KITTIEZ. =^-^=

I'm pretty outgoing and easy to talk to, so if you ever need a friend, come to me. :)

Oh, I also love the Eeveelutions. Go dark types!!

So that's me. I hope people are nice here? Maybe? Hehe...

TY

Hi there and welcome to PC, where magic seems to happen.

So your fave mons are from the 4th gen, mine is (as you can see) from the 5th gen.
    Anyways if you have trouble with anything on the forums, ask a moderator (they have bolded usernames)

Have fun and i hope to see you around!
    And if you ever wanna chat, drop a VM or a PM at me, i'd like to talk :)

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
    Years
  • Hi Muki! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) So it seems like you'll like Emulation/ROM Hacking and the Dark Type Club. Everyone here on PC is nice so there is no need to worry. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM or VM me. ^^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the moderators (they have bold usernames).

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Years
  • Hey there Miku, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Sounds like you may be interested in the Lucario/Riolu fan club we have here at PC! We also have a video games section and a general entertainment section that may interest you as well! (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over our rules here so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see is a new member getting an infraction just by not following the rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator. They're really helpful and would be glad to help you out anytime you need it!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Miku! You are always more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Welcome to the forums fellow vocaloid fan! I'm Alex, and we share very similar interests. I used to listen to vocaloid all the time before and especially the ones voiced by Hatsune Miku. Not to mention I see that you're a fan of the Sonic franchise and the character Shadow specifically. Man, he's probably one of the coolest guys out there.

Also, I used to be a really avid hacker before too. It's a lot of fun when you get into it and start to take up on the knowledge you can gather around on the forums and from other users.

I hope you have a great time around here! You're bound to meet great friends as you go along. If there's anything you're wondering about or just want to hit me up, feel free to PM or VM me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Haha wow, you seem like a really interesting person! Welcome to PC HatsuneMiku !

People who are outgoing are well accepted here. :) We have a lot of outgoing and frinedly members here so I can see you fitting in pretty well. You know, I've heard alot about Vocaloid and know of the characters (especially Miku!) but I've never really listened to the music made from it. But I really think alot of the characters are cute! You seem to have a ton of interests! Oh wow. What's cool is you like a lot of music I like. I like a lot rock and alternative bands. Out of the ones you like I also Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and Linkin Park. If you want to talk about any music or anime there's always General Entertainment. Off course video games don't fit in General Entertainment, but there is also the Video Game section for any non-Pokemon games you may like. Unfortunately there isn't a active discussion on the Sonic games, but you're more than okay to make one!

I also think a person like you might like our clubs! Clubs are a place where people with similar interest can gather. You can also make you're own clubs, which is also fun. I own two clubs and I can personally say owning a club is great cause you can meet new people easily! There's clubs in both Pokemon Clubs and Fan Clubs & Groups. One club I own is the Dark Type Club and I happen to notice you love Dark types so you should totally join us! The club is always full of discussion and is one of the most popular clubs here. As a fan of Eeveelutions , you'll also like the club for that too. And while there isn't a Vocaloid club, you can make one. Clubs need to be approved by the moderators of those forums but that usually only takes several hours! And if you're not sure if a club will be approved of, you can contact one of the moderators of both of those sections, AlexOzzyCake and Shining Raichu, if the club is okay.

I really want to see you around here alot and hope you are! Enjoy your stay here and have fun while doing it. As already suggested, you can contact a moderator or other staff members if you're stuck on anything. They're nice so don't feel intimidated by them! :3 You can also chat with me too! Send me a Visitor's Message on my profile anytime!

Back