• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic: Lost World

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    6p9f8i.jpg

Sonic: Lost World is going to be released exclusively for Nintendo Wii U and the 3DS on October 18, 22, and 24 in Europe, North America, and Japan, respectively. The game will feature 3-dimensional graphics, a control system completely different from the previous games, connectivity between Wii U and 3DS, and more. Here's the debut trailer.

Sonic fans, what do you all think about this game?

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
    Years
  • Servine Vine Ser VINE Servine Vine Ser Ser... Servine. (I'm going to be VERY disappointed if Shadow doesn't return... again.)

Servine Servine, Vine Ser Ser. :3 (But aside from that, it looks great. :3)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • oh this is exciting(: they're finally releasing lots of wii U games. i'm not sure i'll get the game though for my 3ds, i'm so bad at the sonic games, but they're so much fun!

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    This game looks great, but a few things about the graphics in the trailer displease me. The evil clan's designs look unique, almost to the point where they seem out of place in the Sonic series, but I like them nonetheless; especially the pink one with the horns. I don't like the solid blues and greens along with the checkers that make up the majority of Sonic settings. I liked the direction they were going in mixing it up and adding more identifiable terrain and not the same old monochromatic colors. I will be looking forward to this for the 3DS though!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • This game is most certainly a fresh idea, but seems a bit...off, for Sonic. As good as it looks, it feels off without the extreme speed feel of previous Sonic games. The new bosses seem out of place, yes, but new and cool too. Looking forward to it, but I don't think I'm getting a Wii U or 3DS anytime soon ;-;

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Honestly something kinda irks me the wrong way about this game. It looks a little too linear (but then again Sonic generally is.) Eh, if I have a Wii U anytime soon I'll give it a chance.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • This game is most certainly a fresh idea, but seems a bit...off, for Sonic. As good as it looks, it feels off without the extreme speed feel of previous Sonic games. The new bosses seem out of place, yes, but new and cool too. Looking forward to it, but I don't think I'm getting a Wii U or 3DS anytime soon ;-;
    I had to move a lot slower in Sonic 1 - 3 and wait to time my jumps properly a lot more than I ever had to in a Mario game

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This trailer impresses me. They did a great job at showcasing Silent Forest and Frozen Factory, and I love how they gave insight on the bosses. Also, is that their multi-player mode? It looks so much fun!

I'm most likely going to get this game, but the only thing that worries me is the graphics quality. Wii U could be very powerful when it comes to graphics, but this game isn't really taking advantage of that. I'm sure they could've done better if they gave it a little more effort, haha.

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    I played this game at PAX Australia, and while I can say the level design is interesting and the art feels a lot complete there are some massive issues with the game.

As some people have noted, the game is very slow and you need to hold another button for Sonic to start running remotely fast, but at the cost of almost all of your agility. The amount of time lost stopping and starting it maddening. It would make more sense if you were playing as Mario, because Sonics character does not fit.

In my opinion the speed and agility of the Adventure series will always be the best fit for Sonic and they should have just perfected that. Nonetheless I'm still looking forward to the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    So, guys, Nintendo has announced yesterday that there will be a special version of the game called Sonic: Lost World — Deadly Six Edition. It'll feature levels from "Nights into Dreams," a game that was released for Sega Saturn in 1996. You will be able to see some of these levels at the end of this video:

The Deadly Six Edition may cost a little higher than the regular version, but how many of you will buy it?

Back