• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zinc's maps gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinc-

WARNING!
Years
  • Bosque Rühm:
    Spoiler:

Pueblo Semilla:
    Spoiler:

Ruta 1:
    Spoiler:

Ciudad Áster:
    Spoiler:

Ruta 2:
    Spoiler:

Bosque Caído:
    Spoiler:

All maps are made on GBA. I hope you like it!
    Bye...!

Last edited:

Zinc-

WARNING!
    Years
  • Hmm... The maps looks good. Big, balanced, and nice to watch.
    Will be a beta soon?

With the map I'm almost ready. I'm making the scripts (with good cality, and dificulty)... But this isn't my hack post, this is my maps gallery D:
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Dude this is great! What tileset do you use? Can I use your tileset?

EDIT: So I made a tileset using some of the tiles from these maps, do you mind? You will get full credit and I'm thinking of only using your water and your mountains. Let me know if you are comertable with it, if not I will not use it.

Last edited:

Zinc-

WARNING!
    Years
  • Dude this is great! What tileset do you use? Can I use your tileset?

EDIT: So I made a tileset using some of the tiles from these maps, do you mind? You will get full credit and I'm thinking of only using your water and your mountains. Let me know if you are comertable with it, if not I will not use it.

The mountains are from Zeo254 (deviantart) and the transparent water are a modification (by me) of the Zeo's mountain tile. These tiles are public, but the pallets no :/
    Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    The mountains are from Zeo254 (deviantart) and the transparent water are a modification (by me) of the Zeo's mountain tile. These tiles are public, but the pallets no :/
    Good luck!

Alright well I will give massive credit to you for the water (because the water is the part I love the most, good job on it by the way!) and I will give credit to zeo254 for the mountains.

But you don't want me using the same palettes you used for the water? Any particular reason or just because?

But yeah sure I won't use your palette I will try to use a different one.

Years
  • They're nice, but this place is to showcase pixel art. Maps for ROM hacks seem like it belongs in a certain thread over at Emulation (screenshot showcase thread? not sure).

This will be allowed if you're showcasing your own tiles that you have sprited.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    The building in pueblo Semilla is a bit weird.

Hovewer these maps are well donne and intresting.
    I really Like the river part.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Esto se ve perfecto.... cuando salga un juego con estos mapas lo voy a jugar!!

God damn this looks awesome.

Years
  • Closed due to no confirmation of artist [of tiles]. I will lock this thread and treat it as being insufficient since these are MAPS and not pixel art or sprites themselves.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back