• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of the Month - Nominations

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Game of the Month - Nominations

Welcome to the Game of the Month nominations thread! Here, you may nominate video games for future GotM. For those of you who don't know what GotM is, it is a contest run by LGDArm and I, where we hold a poll every month consisting of video games from a specific genre. The poll closes towards month's ending, and the game that gets the most amount of vote is declared the winner. The winning game then gets featured on the forum header until we announce the next winner.

If you'd like to start nominating games, then please complete the following form and post a reply.

Code:
    [PLAIN][b]Titles[/b]: What are the name of these games?
    [b]Genres[/b]: What genres are these games from?[/PLAIN]

You may nominate for any amount of games that you like, but no less than three. Also, please make sure not to nominate any video games that are rated mature, as they are simply not child-friendly.​

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Also, please make sure not to nominate any video games that are rated mature, as they are simply not child-friendly.
    Wait are you kidding me? There's plenty of discussion about those games in other threads...

Also, it'd more sense, well at least to me, if GOTM awards were awarded per platform, rather than genre.

Anyways, here goes:
    Titles: Pokemon X and Y
    Genres: RPG

Titles: Bloons TD 5 Deluxe
    Genres: Strategy

Titles: Beyond Good and Evil
    Genres: Adventure

Nakala Pri

Genres: Life simulation

Titles: Eternal Sonata. (Did I vote for this last time?)
    Genres: RPG

Titles: Fire Emblem: Awakening. (It's rated M+ and has like, two bad words, but otherwise it's a fantastic game and it is really worth mentioning.) :3
    Genres: tactical role-playing game

Yo, Moddies, don't gimme an infraction or I'll wring yo necks, yah! xD

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Titles: Fire Emblem: Awakening. (It's rated M+ and has like, two bad words, but otherwise it's a fantastic game and it is really worth mentioning.) :3
    Genres: tactical role-playing game

Yo, Moddies, don't gimme an infraction or I'll wring yo necks, yah! xD
    Check this out. Uhm, actually, Fire Emblem is rated T...

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    Titles: Soul Nomad
    Genres: Strategy/RPG

Titles: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
    Genres: Fighting

Titles: Record of the Agarest War
    Genres: Strategy/RPG

Back